[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i just had a terrible realization >turning 20 this november

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 12387091.jpg (17KB, 139x150px) Image search: [Google]
12387091.jpg
17KB, 139x150px
i just had a terrible realization
>turning 20 this november
>mfw i'll never have teenage sex EVER
>>
File: 1440627727092.jpg (157KB, 1527x1527px) Image search: [Google]
1440627727092.jpg
157KB, 1527x1527px
>>38313126
>just now turning 20
Welcome to the party. No, things do not get any better. Just quit now. There is a reason so few people make it to 30 and get wizard powers.
>>
File: 1481424663965.jpg (5KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1481424663965.jpg
5KB, 250x187px
>>38313126
>turning 21 in january
>it's less than half a year left
>still a khv
If I make it to 25 without losing my virginity I'll probably kill myself with dad's hunting rifle.
>>
>>38313380
just buy a rope and don't ruin your dads rifle
most of the time the family doesn't want the gun after someone suicides and the state claims them and makes money at auction
>>
>enter high school with high confidence
>manlet, skeleton, acne
>make small talk with cute girl a couple times
>she's "shy" and unreceptive
>too autistic to realize
>turned out she had a boyfriend she never told me about
>football jock who i saw walking with her in the hall one day
>never talk to her again and rip him for being "fat" aka broad and well built
>discover puahate and sluthate
>self confidence gone
>haven't so much as expressed romantic interest in a girl since

im turning 20 next year. no experience dating or fucking. you'll be laughed at for even trying at this point.
>>
>>38313380
no you won't

t. 28 year old virgin who said similar things at your age
>>
>>38313416
>just buy a rope
Can't risk fucking it up. A quick shot to the head with a shotgun is the only way I can go, too much of a pussy to do it otherwise. Don't live in the US so I don't know about what happens to the gun, don't really care either since it's just a shitty double barreled hunting rifle.
>>
>>38313509
Why did you go back on it? Something good happened to you that made you change your mind?
>>
>makimg your life revolve around sex

I will pray for you anon
>>
>>38313380
Man, you have 20 years and 7 months.

I feel that is meaningful to say that I lost my KV and the V itself with 20 years and 3 months. That's was last november. And got a GF!! A redhead 9/10 one..

Now just a ex. *pepe intensifies*

The game can always change bro.
>>
>>38313565
thanks for that response. makes me think about my views on life
>>
>>38313126
you still can, it's just that you won't be a teenager anymore. they will. i mean, that's what i do anyway.
>>
Missing out on prime teen pussy/young love kills me if I ever think about it. Seeing young slutty teens does terrible things to me. Mid 20s btw
>>
Even with 30 you can fuck a teenager. In some cases be more old just turn the things more easy
>>
>>38313530
i'm a coward and got more apathetic as i got older

my virginity almost feels like an achievement now, and i get a perverse sort of pleasure out of bragging about how much of a loser i am, but mostly i just don't really care enough about it to kill myself over it
>>
File: XAxaV.gif (916KB, 245x285px) Image search: [Google]
XAxaV.gif
916KB, 245x285px
>>38313416
>just buy a rope
And suffocate in one of the most painful deaths imaginable unless you find some super tall tree so that your neck breaks?
>>
>>38313565
Hey you, and all other normals ITT who have a similar mindset to this guy. Answer this >>38312656
>>
File: Absolutely disgusting hitler.jpg (25KB, 214x265px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely disgusting hitler.jpg
25KB, 214x265px
>>38313126
Nobody is missing out on anything, believe me.

On my journey to normiehood, I met this slut. Let's call her Jane. I had a crush on Jane, and she didn't feel likewise, so I was an orbiter. When I started losing weight and gaining confidence, I broke orbit and lost interest, and she became my orbiter. She would grope me and beg me to do things to her. It only progressed to me grabbing her ass and bare tit, but she wanted it to go further. I'm actually getting a rod talking about it, that's how dirty it was. Things like public sex and shit. Boy, I gotta tell ya, it was rough to deny.

But she turned out to be a cunt. Teen love, for the most part, is a hoax invented by the CIA. Unless you find a religious girl or a girl who was raised properly.

There's nothing ultimately wrong with girls. There's something terribly wrong with how they're raised not to be independent (not in the "need no man" type, but actually independent) and not to think they're super special.

Religious girls, typically, are raised properly. Depending on the religion and the family. But, you can't just have sex willy nilly because they're smarter than to just let any dumb bastard use their clam as a colostomy bag for cum.

Because they have some goddamn self respect

>>38313380
I mean, I'm religious, but if that's all it takes to not kill yourself, just get a good hooker. It's not that hard.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.