[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>too depressed to do anything other than 4chan >no one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

>too depressed to do anything other than 4chan
>no one even replies to me so it lowers my self-confidence even more
>slipping back into another hole that will take months to recover from
>there's literally nothing I can do to stop it
I know some of you are in the same situation
>>
here's a "you"; I hope you can stop digging since you're in a hole and climb out towards the light.
>>
Hi ho, Hi ho, it's off to the hole we go.

Which dwarf are you oP?
>>
>>38312962
I can do other things, but I don't want to. Luckily they force me into a "better place". Been contemplating for a few years now. Not sure I'll ever be comfortable with that decision, or my own life. Existance is hell.
>>
>>38312962
Youve dug a hole and placed yourself in it.
Realize you are the root of all your issues.
Fix who you are and better yourself one day at a time and you'll make it my dude.
>>
>>38313158
"They" being parents.
>>
>>38312962
Have you tried just being happy? Just make a conscious decision to be happy and do it, man.
>>
File: 1499821188697.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1499821188697.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>38312962
>recovering
>>
>>38312962
>acting like this much of a faggot because people don't reply to your shit
Maybe come up with some better replies in the future, fagbag.
>>
so no one here's depressed?
>>38313184
you can't fabricate contentment out of thin air

>>38313193
I've seriously tried even force-smiling and it does nothing. I force myself to read for hours, I force myself to watch movies, I force myself to do childish shit like get into anime shows hoping I'll get hooked and that will lift me out. Eventually you just stop doing anything outside of shit that passes the time like 4chan and after a few months you can function again. I'm not lucky enough to be able to get myself into a good position between episodes of depression.
>>
>>38313352
>you cant
Lose that word from your vocabulary entirely and the world becomes infinitely brighter.
I know it seems hard man I struggle with the same shit depression everyday.
Things can be tough but you need to find the root of the problem and create your own solution.
Even if that means pulling fake love/contentment outa thin air and just being a kind person to others.
Put on a facade for the world and keep telling them all your fine and one day you will really feel that way.
>>
File: 9483294820.png (107KB, 320x283px) Image search: [Google]
9483294820.png
107KB, 320x283px
I am and I can tell you what I do, it's not much but it's something...well, I lift weights twice a week(push/pull, don't feel like do legs day), I mock druggies on chatrooms and make them feel worse than they do(learned a lot on druggies, they feel like shit even when smoking), I play a relaxing 1vs1 online cards game(hearthstone, in the morning usually then I get bored), and always do what I can to get through a 16 hours awake day, so I can keep some rythm even if my hours are not the best...I go to bed at around 6-8PM and wake up around 2-4AM so I have the bathroom for myself and can take multiple shits while my family sleeps, and...that's pretty much it, this is after 7 years of exploring and working on my mind, never took drugs or drank alcohol.

energy is always low because of the lack of good social interaction, it's the hardest thing to find so you have to do it with what you have, which is failed normals on the internet

depression gave me tinnitus and bad hearing which I'm solving, I noticed it improves a ton if I detox from my PC and it's also highly correlated to my constipation, which I'm solving too, so maybe I can go out and talk to girls and maybe find the miracolous one and breath some fresh relieving social air, I don't count on that though, but for sure I know quality people are not on the internet anymore, we're relegated to the corners of the internet, keeping it for ourselves most of the time

and...that's it, I'm 29, not sure about younger people, they look hopeless to me
>>
>>38313001
normalfag go back to preddit
>>
>>38313466
>Even if that means pulling fake love/contentment outa thin air and just being a kind person to others.

that works only if you never had a normal social life, if you did and it crushed you after years of said fakeness and backstabbing coming from it, that does not work, do you understand this, Anon? now you feel hopeful, but you will see what a normal social life is and will become, but I guess you need something to hold onto, so that's fine...but we can't fucking summarize it with "the problem is always you, if you don't fit then you have to be fake and adapt", that's fucking bullshit coming from normies and autists trying to make it...no offense
>>
>>38313536
Anon the problem to your depression really is you.
Why dont you see this.
Its not the backstabbing cunts that did you in.
Its not the fact that you used to have something/someone and lost it
Its the fact that you were weak enough to let them do this to you.
Its the fact that instead of moving on and trying again you sit at home thinking about the bad times which discourage you from moving forward.
Move on my man be free.
You already know what to do and how to make friends.
Your just a sad normie whos been hurt.
>>
>>38313466
>>38313536
OP here my problems aren't autism but I agree that it's not as simple as it's all me. I have something genetic where I've been depressed since I was like 8 years old, so I secluded myself and never developed a social life and developed all kinds of anxieties.
>>
File: 1498532749520.png (136KB, 363x296px) Image search: [Google]
1498532749520.png
136KB, 363x296px
>been on 4chan for a decade now
>just turned 30
>no friends
>no money
>no job
>mother is the only person who cares about me at all
>>
>>38313616
Stop giving a fuck what the world thinks of you.
Im the same way friendo.
You think chad gives a damn what you say about him?
Lose the anxiety by breaking your boundaries and exiting out of your comfort zone more each and every day.
One day youll just stop giving a damn and realize nobody else does either.
They arnt better than you man, we are all equals.
You can do it if you actually try and stop thinking negatively.
>>
people who try and tell you how to help your self havent ever been depressed or just get off to that feeling of helping eachother lol

but today when i ordered food online a female delivered it to my door and i actually felt happy for once in my life even though it was for 5 seconds and she was telling me how much it would cost

which life was easier
>>
>>38313894
anon your post gave me warm feels, I'm glad you had a good day
>>
lads maybe I'm not as bad as you or I don't have the same mental illness but I figured out after a few years that I have a lot of self-hatred, and that fuelled my depression because whenever I'd feel a bit of relief I wouldn't allow myself to explore that, try expand that feeling of brief relief and go with it. If you have self-hatred you might have the same thing. My depressed moods aren't one bit as severe anymore.
>>
>>38313615
You are so naive and normal, with that crave for getting people into your sad hopeless spiral of turdiness, keep going dude. And smoke a lot of weed XD
>>
>>38314827
OP here, Im not normie but weed can actually help. For me it's been a double-edged sword, it can lift me out of depression but it can also give me insane anxiety. If you time it correctly like once a week it actually helps my mood. Problem is weed makes you retarded and ruins your attention span and I'm hoping to go to university so I can't ruin my brain.
>>
>>38314827
>smoke alot of weed
Yea that only works for so long.
Keep pretending your happy and relying on substances and eventually you'll do so much that they start to open your eyes and make you more depressed than you were to begin.

Great advice man, much better than the self improvement option.
>>
>>38315010
you're an idiot and I bet you don't think anti-depressants work for some people too
>>
File: 1496553539455.gif (650KB, 647x363px) Image search: [Google]
1496553539455.gif
650KB, 647x363px
>>38313662
>he has a mother who cares about him

Be grateful with what you got anon. I have literally nobody.
>>
>>38315104
>killing all emotion is the solution
Your a fucking normie pleb giving shit advice.
Unless your to the point of killing yourself and need a break from it all, DONT take antidepressants.
>>
>>38312962
>took ssris for 3 years
>stopped taking them cold turkey a few months ago
>surprisingly no withdrawal symptoms

what id like to know is how bad these things have fucked me up in the long run? it was zoloft btw
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.