[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have a revelation under the affects of LSD >Think I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 18

File: 10656301323070.gif (94KB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
10656301323070.gif
94KB, 325x244px
>have a revelation under the affects of LSD
>Think I'm going crazy, yet I understand everything when I get sober
>Ask /r9k/ is they understand
>They don't
>Ask /fit/ if they understand
>They don't
>Ask /lit/ if they understand
>They don't
>Ask /x/ if they understand
>They don't

>Ask /sci/ if they understand
>They do

S-should I be worried??
>>
What is it? tell me
>>
>>38312932
>lol guis drugs! I know everything now!
Dumb fuck
>>
>>38313013
The the only absolute truth in this world is that there is no absolute truth.

In other words, the only thing everything has in common is that everything is different.
>>
File: 640.jpg (21KB, 640x483px) Image search: [Google]
640.jpg
21KB, 640x483px
>>38312932
Why would we understand an undescribed revelation? I've done acid plenty of times so I probably could have related, but your idiotic post stood in my way.
>>
>>38312932
Nah LSD opens your brain bro. Normies and robots dont get it.
>>
>>38313078

Hurr durr everything is subjective durr. Yeah nice revelation you got there, you fucking brainlet
>>
>>38313043
Brainlet, too scared to learn

>>38313082
Because understanding is in itself a backwards process. By understanding, we try to attach simple terms to the very complex.

What I'm trying to do is reverse that. Create complex ideas that more closely resemble the simple.

This is what communication is. And it's immensely difficult.
>>
>>38313078
>38313078
You probably just phrased your question like a fucking drug addict. That seems really easy to understand.
>>
>>38313078
Doesn't chemistry tell us everything is fundamentally the same?
>>
>>38313078
autism. I thought it would be something good. You're just fucking mentally impaired
>>
>>38313078

>babby's first attempt at questioning existentialism
>>
>>38313086
If I'm right, you are too.

>>38313116
See? You understand what I'm talking about but I failed to communicate the full gravity of the situation.

This simple principal explains everything.
>>
>>38313078
That is literally the least profound LSD revelation I've ever read. And it's not even correct. Plenty of shit is objectively true. If that weren't the case you wouldn't be able to use mathematics to accomplish things like the elaborate network of computers that allowed you to make that post in the first place.
>>
>>38313121
See! The drug only allowed me to understand things more clearly.

Unfortunately, the reason people don't like the drug is it hinders one's ability to communicate these absolutes.
>>
File: images (22).jpg (5KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images (22).jpg
5KB, 183x275px
>>38313078

We'll that's a disappointment.
>>
>>38313125
No. And yes.

>>38313128
You just lack the understanding to fully grasp what I'm saying.

At the same time, I lack the understanding to fully communicate it to you.

We're both idiots and geniuses.
>>
>>38313141
But what I'm talking about isn't philosophy. It's a single principal that connects both philosophy and science.
>>
>>38312932
honestly no bullshit answer here but you should ask on /pol/ they should understand.
>>
>>38313166
>Plenty of shit is objectively true.

Give me a binary absolute and I will show you the third option.
>>
>>38313078
So sorta like postmodernism?
>>
>>38313190
It is and it isn't.

By learning to communicate it more clearly I'm already growing to understand it better.

Your dissapointment is because I made this complicated idea a very simple one. But in doing so, I lost some of the gravity I previously held.
>>
>>38313237

Indeed that's what OP is implying. That's why hippies in the 60s looked ugly as fuck.
>>
>>38313125
I agree with this guy.

OP did okay on the first sentence of his lil epiphany, but the second one was bit lackluster.
>>
>>38313217
No, you're missing the point. It's not that the board didn't understand me, it's that I couldn't properly communicate it yet.

Now that I've been to /sci/, I can. Now /r9k/ gets it.

But I can do better.
>>
>>38313237
Yes and no.

>>38313249
More like, it's why they appear ugly to us but beautiful to them.
>>
>>38313078
It'd be pretty shocking if you lived 3000 years ago.
>>
>>38313218
Go make up your own alternative mathematics then and don't come back until you have a working network of machines that allow you to communicate with people on the other side of the planet.
>>
>>38313269

It's literally not that hard to think in subjective terms. That's why liberalism and post modernism is popular among normies. God, Baby boomers and their hippie culture was a fucking mistake.
>>
>>38313267
Chemistry judges things on a macroatomic level. It's advanced in it's description, but smaller levels exists. That's what atoms are.

And even then, even smaller levels exists. That's what subatomic particles are.

But now I'm getting in to quantum mechanics, which is immensely difficult to communicate fully.
>>
>>38313078
>this amount of autism
never change r9k
>>
>>38313310
Nothing about quantum mechanics contradicts chemistry.
>>
File: beeurself.png (198KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
beeurself.png
198KB, 450x325px
>>38313284

>More like, it's why they appear ugly to us but beautiful to them.

Yeah keep telling yourself that, friend
>>
>>38313291
That's what I mean!! We all already understand all these things. The pursuits of science and philosophy are attempting to piece things together conversly on the smallest and largest scale.

Eventually, they will come together, closing the loop and creating infinity.
>>
>>38313299
That's not what I mean.

Mathematics exists to make sense of the very small. However, to do this it must use increasingly complicated terms. That's why so many people suck at math.

What I propose is we reverse the process. We do what we've already done with simple mathematics. Create + and -.

It's so much easier and yet so much harder at the same time.
>>
File: 1499651602975.jpg (7KB, 249x250px) Image search: [Google]
1499651602975.jpg
7KB, 249x250px
>>38313078
>experiencing such an intermediate and debateable philosophy at a profound level
>>
>>38313078
Jesus anon, come on, that isn't even factual for most things. Even then, LSD has a funny way of making totally inane and sensible common-sense type stuff seem as though it's genius. I think it's because it helps your brain register those words as something other than meaningless noise

Yeah I know I should exercise, be a better person, work on obligations & the like, but it's all fucking nonsense 90% of the time I am sober. It's a passing thought that I scoff at before I continue being a piece of shit for the day. When I trip though, it's like a switch flips in me and all that dumb shit suddenly makes sense and feels like a revelation. I get frisson and unbridled pleasure when I have those "realizations" too. I cry, and everything suddenly seems to make sense. It's part of why I love LSD, but it's important to reflect on these things long after the afterglow and residual effects have subsided, so you can keep the dumb shit kept in check. If you don't, you become like those hippies that sell energy crystals from the back of their van at a concert.
>>
>>38313306
Yes!!! That's the point! You get it! It's the same thing as I'm saying here >>38313398.
>>
>>38313314
Autism is just insanity. Insanity is just a lack of ability to communicate.

So you're right and wrong.
>>
>>38313332
Exactly. It just serves to explain it in easier to understand terms, through more complicated description.

But my point is this process will never stop. No matter how complicated we try to get, there will always be one more step forward.
>>
>>38313336
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

Beauty is not an objective measurement.
>>
>>38313406
That's the point. It's both tiresomely dull and infinitely engaging. That's the beauty of reality.
>>
>>38313398
>Mathematics exists to make sense of the very small.
It makes sense of everything regardless of size. People using mathematics put a man on the moon, which is a task involving non- small scale topics like the space between the Earth and the Moon. That absolutely would not have worked with anything other than objectively correct mathematics. You don't get to make up your own bullshit and have it work as well as objective truth. A postmodern philosopher will never opinion his way to the moon or subjectively build a working computer.
>>
File: IMG_1951.jpg (43KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1951.jpg
43KB, 300x250px
>>38312932
>look guys I took drugs and now I'm a brainlet pseudo intellectual!

The only reason you adhere to the belief that there are no absolute truths is because you can't understand them, that's left to much smarter people than you. That's why we have mathematics, physiques, medicine. Why we've been to the moon and landed rovers on Mars and why in a few decades or less humanity will be able to take direct control of its evolution as a species by merging with said technology that has allowed us to advance this far. Because there's no absolute truth right? "Epiphanys" like yours are what happens when you think with feelings rather than logic.

>I feel the world is too mysterious to understand therefore I'll project my own blindness and call it reality to make myself feel better about being a feels driven retard

That's you.
>>
>>38313398
>>38313412

So basically discard every single achievement humanity has done in its existence and start all over because we are wrong. Wow that must be the dumbest thing I have ever read on this board.
>>
>>38313407
You're trying to match your emotional charges. You're stuck in a rut.

When life gives you a positive charge, something that makes you feel good, you instinctively match the charge. + And + just means more + right?

Wrong. + And + retract eachother, this pushing you further away from +, closer to -.

You have to make a concious effort to match + with -. And conversly, - with +.

It'll be the most difficult thing in the world, but if you can do it, the possibilities are endless.
>>
>>38313078
Okay, and? Even if it were true what are you going to do about it? That's right, fucking nothing. You can have all the knowledge in the world, however if you can't do anything actually impactful with it, then it's useless, like (You)
>>
OP every post you have made makes me cringe more than the last. Stop while you're ahead, buddy.
>>
>>38313500
Don't mind the typos I'm drunk as fuck but even then I recognize your bullshit that's how stupid and shallow it is.
>>
File: 2991991912.jpg (67KB, 600x321px) Image search: [Google]
2991991912.jpg
67KB, 600x321px
>>38313457

Yeah man I guess that's why female animals tend to reproduce with only the alpha males that have top tier genes.
>>
>>38313488
>It makes sense of everything regardless of size.

Exactly. We already understand everything.

But then why do the sciences still exist? Why are we still working at breakneck speeds to get better? If we already understand everything, regardless of size, we're finished learning.
>>
>>38312932
Oh yeah, You must have serious mental problems if you are browsing 4chan boards looking for real life answers for your problems or existential struggles.
>>
>>38313500
Exactly. I can never fully understand them. But that is why the possibilities they offer are so endless.

Because I can try.
>>
>>38313511
No, realize that we can use what we already know to push ourselves forward.

To be clear, this is not something I'm proposing we do. My point is we're already doing it. We have been since the big fucking bang.
>>
>>38313528
The pursuit of knowledge is an endlessly futile one. No matter how far we get, we'll always have one more step to go.

That's great!!!! That means we always have something to look forward to.
>>
>>38313599

Push ourselves forward by using post modernism? What an oxymoron LOL
>>
I can tell a lot of you have never done drugs before. Take LSD or shrooms once and it'll put you on your fucking ass and you'll understand exactly what OP is getting at.
>>
>>38313533
It makes you cringe because I lack the skill to fully communicate what I have gained an understanding of.

That's what cringe is. You see stupidity and so empathetically understand it.

But that understanding only exists because you've learned to shed your ego. Because you've come closer to making sense of things, and so to look back before you did makes you cringe.

What I'm saying is that, if you look forward instead of back, you'll eventually see that same cringe you did before.
>>
File: 2348232131.png (190KB, 357x495px) Image search: [Google]
2348232131.png
190KB, 357x495px
>>38313632

>be a druggie like me so you can see how le deep I am

kill yourself
>>
>>38313125
No, because no two things exist in the same context.
>>
>>38313553
All that means is that the drink has limited your ability to communicate what you understand. But you understand it. I can see that.

The important part of using the drink is that you have to put it down. It makes you think you're going to the positive, the good, when really only in denying it can you reach a real good.

In other words, you feel like shit because you're drunk. Stop drinking.
>>
>>38313560
>why do the sciences still exist?
Because it's easier to use observations of the physical world than it would be to try to infer every aspect of reality from nothing but pure mathematics alone. That doesn't mean pure mathematics don't explain everything, it just means people use shortcuts. Also none of these sciences contradict mathematics. If one of them did, it'd be because the person behind that attempted science made a mistake.
>>
>>38313620
Listen here you little shit, I can't tell you how much I hate LSD le everything is connected brainlets like you, I have a friend who has taken LSD multiple times, now all he goes on about is sacred geometry and how plants replicate them selves, stop taking LSD, fix yourself, you might think you're smart and le knowledge king but everyone ITT thinks you're retarded
Stop while you still can
>>
>>38313557
Opinions. Illusions. The perfect chad dosen't really exist. He's just symbolic.
>>
>>38313718

If he's symbolic then that means that objective standards to beauty exist. Why don't we see the same with fat people, ugly people, disabled people, niggers etc.?
>>
File: 1450735672682.png (659KB, 772x566px) Image search: [Google]
1450735672682.png
659KB, 772x566px
>>38313566
You're not wrong. I recognize the absurdity of what I'm doing. And I choose to engage in it anyway.

I see it as exercising. The more I learn to communicate on here, the better I'll get at communicating in reality.

But, of course, if I spend too much time here I'll end up doing the opposite.

In fact, you're right. This is going to be my last post. I'm going to focus on something more important.

Thank you guys. You understand me.
>>
>>38313757
Just do something that makes you happy like art, painting, or even writing
Stop taking LSD you stupid degenerate nigger
>>
>>38313757

>The more I learn to communicate on here, the better I'll get at communicating in reality.

Translation: The more I shitpost, the more I'll be able to express myself in reality. This is why you don't do drugs.
>>
As someone whos regularly practiced with psychedelics I can confirm that OP is on an alright track but he's pretty fucking trapped in delusion right now.
My guess is he experienced something wild and his brain is trying to catch up with the experience and is making wild delusional connections in an attempt to ground itself. This is why not everyone should do these drugs and if you plan to you should have yourself sorted out.
OP, nothing you "learn" on psychs applies to anything on a universal or factual scale. LSD simply makes you dissociate into your subconscious and see what lies inside. Everything you expirienced was an illusion from your subconscious, all thoughts of your own that you interpreted as coming from some universal source.
This is how people start to lose it OP. I've seen it happen before.
Just be careful.
>>
>have a revelation under the affects of LSD
>can't explain it to anybody sober
You're experiencing what EVERYBODY feels under hallucinogenics. It's not special, it's not new, you're not the next messiah, you haven't "figured it out", just chill the fuck out and drop some more acid.
>>
>>38313240

The art of language and linguistics is about transmitting as much data and information across as concisely as you can.

"Brevity is the soul of wit." It's also the "sole" of communication. It's a balancing act. You failed at communication by cutting away too much information for the sake of brevity.
>>
>>38313166
Mathematics bases itself on several core assumptions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_axioms

Depending on what operations you're doing, you have to assume some portion of these, plus the assumption that your application to reality is correct within a margin of error, etc.

Mathematics, when applied to reality, is almost always approximation, and it always uncertain, even when not approximated.
>>
File: 324123412.jpg (15KB, 480x712px) Image search: [Google]
324123412.jpg
15KB, 480x712px
>>38313078

>The the only absolute truth in this world is that there is no absolute truth.
>>
File: ey truth.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ey truth.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
Congrats on becoming the world's newest acid casualty
>>
>>38313166
>objectively true
There are abstractions that can be constructed in an objectively valid manner, but it's a stretch to say that they have truth value.
>>
>>38313125
In the sense that chemistry is a way that chemists characterize their interactions with the world, such that they color the whole exercise with their object-oriented prejudices, yes.
>>
>>38313147
>You understand what I'm talking about but I failed to communicate the full gravity of the situation.
Im not the anon who you replied to but then try your hardest to communicate the full gravity pls Im interested
>>
>>38314266
That's impossible.

Unless you want a sentence so long you'll die before you finish reading it.
>>
>>38314308
Alright well here's a suggestion. I trip pretty often, always with my partner or group of friends. I keep a notebook on hand and in a group, I'll write down everything I think/everything said that I find interesting. Even if it's just 1 or 2 words -- It'll make me remember the full phrase later.

Next time you're tripping, try to write it out. Even if it doesn't make sense. Try expanding your vocab a bit too.. Nothing is impossible to explain. You just don't know how to yet.
>>
>>38313078
t. faggot who had his first drug
>>
I ve been thinking about taking lsd to figure myself out because you know im a loser robot but now it seems that I shouldn't even bother
>>
>>38313500
Okay I'm not Op but can you explain to me why you're being such a cunt?
>>
File: 1474514786113.jpg (139KB, 796x934px) Image search: [Google]
1474514786113.jpg
139KB, 796x934px
>>38314536
Time to report your post, hopefully your IP gets sent thru to the proper authorities scumbag.
>>
>>38314592
Not him but you feel that hes being a cunt is because he touched a nerve
>>
>>38314592

Because what OP said is stupid and he should feel bad about it.
>>
>>38314635
That's an assumption he came at him in a pretty aggressive tone
>>
>>38314645

So? Because he came at a aggressive tone does that mean it discredits his point?
>>
>>38314664
OP asked a question on something he was unsure about and that sperglord tries to rip him a new ass whole does this sound like Asperger's Behavior to you or not.
>>
File: 2093401239041.jpg (53KB, 537x399px) Image search: [Google]
2093401239041.jpg
53KB, 537x399px
>>38314700

>wahh my feelings were hurt wahh

What is it people becoming sensitive to text nowadays?
>>
>>38314618

For what? Conspiracy to solicit a controlled substance? That's not a thing. It's a thought crime.
>>
>>38314738
Im asking questions. Why would I be offended on his behalf. It's just a sign of bad character. The kind you see all over this board
>>
>>38314041
>>38314169
There's a difference between the mathematics that allows for computers to exist vs. some guy having random opinions based on feelings. If there weren't such a thing as objective truth there wouldn't be a difference between things that work and things that don't work. You can't make a computer exist just by imposing your will on reality. You need to repeatedly apply logically consistent understandings of reality layer upon layer and do so correctly or else it won't work. That difference between what works and what doesn't is the basis for what counts as truth. Even if you try to argue it's an approximation instead of absolutely true you can only do so by supposing there's some other state of absolute truth that this approximation is falling short.
>>
>>38314771

>Why is he aggressive on an imageboard
>Why did he post tits on a porn forum

That's how stupid you sound.
>>
>>38312932
I had a revelation on DXM that most people secretly wants to get bullied and that's why people don't usually throw coups against highly totalitarian governments.
>>
I have to say though OP, you maube should have known better. This board is filled with bitter psueds. Pick up some books isntead of messing around for acid .

I dont know. I cant even handle weed
>>
>>38314790
I don't think that makes much sense considering highly totalitarian governments by definition impose strict deterrents against disobedience and those deterrents already explain why a lot of people wouldn't throw coups.
>>
>>38314784
So posting on 4chan makes you an overly avressive cunt?
>>
>>38314804
that's not perfect
>>
>>38313078
Did you get you're ass torn apart on /lit/ or did they think it was bait?
>>
>>38314831
>you're ass torn apart on /lit/
>you're

Did you, too?
>>
>>38314826
Voice to text is a bitch. phonefags
>>
>>38314818
>I don't think that makes much sense
I was on drugs.
>>
>>38314823

No, but you shouldn't expect people to respect others for the sake of doing so on a website that encourages anonymity, you fucking retard. Also, I love how you're entirely focused on feelings instead of actually refuting the anon's post.
>>
>>38314844
hehe, you lost and you know it. Don't try to change the subject nor waste time in replying. Fucking freeloader.
>>
>>38314844
GO BACK TO BEING A TEENAGER, MAN
>>
>>38314868
Psychoactive compound assisted epiphanies can make sense. That's how the double helix structure of DNA was discovered.
>>
>>38314871
That wasnt the point you sperg. I dont disagree much with his post, im simply asking why he was being such a cunt. Be a brainlet, but dont be an arrogant one too. Christ dude.
>>
>>38314952

Einstein used cocaine so does that mean that whatever bullshit revelation we have on cocaine is also true?
>>
>>38314844
dishwashing monkey!
>>
>>38314930
My teen years werent much fun, but there was alot less guilt
>>
>>38314975

>Arguing with feelings
>"no im the smart one doode"

Quit being such a retard. Look back at your posts, seriously. You sound fucking stupid.
>>
>>38314995
Tennis balls are your pride and joy.
>>
>>38314986
You stop it now before I really hurt you.
>>
>>38314985
no hes just calling me a brainlet because I didn't discover a cure for cancer while tripping
>>
>>38313078
>The the only absolute truth in this world is that there is no absolute truth
>there is no absolute truth
>the only absolute truth in this world is that
what did op mean by this?
>>
>>38315021
Make and dare to do so.
>>
>>38315015
I was asking him why hes being a cunt. Youre truly a sperglord.
>>
>>38315021
>>38315038

Nervous? Tea spilling over? You wish!
>>
>>38315038
Whats your address im going to come and whoop your ass.
>>
>>38315042

>Why you're such a cunt man
>No I was asking him why he's such a cunt
>Totally not based on feelings

Yeah, you sure proved a point you fucking mouthbreather.
>>
>>38315056
Nah, I don't do that. And all of me and my family could (will) hit you at once, hehe. Not chickens, but you dancer hahahahaha.

move the basket m0ve the basket
>>
>>38315058
I ask him why he was being such a cunt. I wasnt arguing woth anything. I was asking why he was being such a cunt.

Just how far on the spectrum are you?
>>
>>38315115
Space sticker-tier.
>>
>>38315099
Cant punch *bang bang* *pop pop* "chck chck". Later kid.
>>
>>38315115

>I ask him why he was being such a cunt.

and you got your answers

>Not him but you feel that hes being a cunt is because he touched a nerve
>Because what OP said is stupid and he should feel bad about it.

Yet you continued to escalate the argument because you thought you were proving a point, you dumbass.
>>
>>38315136
don't piss and shit for the match lose
>>
>>38313078
Wow you just solved all my problems!
Originally!
>>
>>38315153
Yeah, I'm pretty good XD haha, spaaare some bucks? gotta get paid :P
>>
>>38315143
But thats obviously a disengenious answer. Why was he being such a cunt?
>>
>>38315143
Its almost like the psued was triggered by ops drug rant lmao.
>>
>>38315181

>I'm going to keep asking the same stupid question until I find an answer that fits my personal agenda

kill yourself
>>
>>38315209
Do you feel like its appropriate to respond like that to some silly question? Would you act this way in real life with a stranger?
>>
>>38315042
>>38315181
>>38315115
>>38314975
>>38314975
>>38314771

higher levels of autism like this should never be achieved
>>
>>38315209
Would you kick a Chihuahua in the face for nipping at your heals. Its the sign of an unbalanced person.
>>
>>38312932
Hey anon

This is a very common effect of LSD, it makes you think random nonsense thoughts are actually profound, and it can also make you think really deeply about certain things. By deeply I mean in a schizophrenic "loose associations" based way where every thought immediately brings up a thousand other slightly related thoughts

Don't worry, this is just an effect of LSD. You definitely aren't crazy,
>>
>>38315235
As sad as it sounds, its the most fun ive had on this board.
>>
File: 428313222.jpg (26KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
428313222.jpg
26KB, 349x642px
>>38315230
>>38315246

Now this is bait... and a really bad one.
>>
File: 1499761698264.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499761698264.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>38315253
Look at this niqqa.informative and polite.
Im satisfied
>>
>>38315270
I think you spend too much time behind this mask my dude.
>>
File: 1498534004988.gif (309KB, 399x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498534004988.gif
309KB, 399x500px
>>38315253
Also, to elaborate on this post (and this is really important), you should stop taking psychedelics now, because if you're really convinced and are thinking "shit what if I'm in the matrix", "shit what if I am God", "shit what if LSD is literally the answer to life" then you may have a mild predisposition to mental illness (and let's be honest, we all do if we're posting here)

Maybe trip a couple more times for fun while you're young, but DO NOT under any circumstances make a habit of taking psychedelics regularly, this includes weed, LSD, shrooms, etc. Just stop

You've gotten the message (that the mind is weird as fuck), so hang up the phone, or, like others in this thread have said, you may become one of those weird hippies who are deluded into thinking LSD has provided them with the answer to life or philosophy or some bullshit. It doesn't teach you anything, it just makes you feel like you think you know everything. That's an effect of the drug. You don't know shit, none of us do. So stop taking LSD, you don't want to become an acid casualty.
>>
File: 1498459291919.jpg (48KB, 498x456px) Image search: [Google]
1498459291919.jpg
48KB, 498x456px
>>38313078
this some deep shit op
>>
>>38313078
yeah /sci/ would understand this pretentious shit
>>
>>38315316
Not OP, but weed was my warning to hang up the phone. Ill start to think crazy things that I couldnt really explain well to anyone else and quietly lose my shit over it.

I hope I age alright.
>>
You remind me of when I was 16 dropping acid at my local wildlife reserve thinking I understood everything

You learned nothing, drug use does not expand your mind son

Pick up a book
>>
>>38315390
Me too, and they all had this sort of philosophical or religious overtone, and I'm a STEM guy so I'd try to explain them to myself mathematically or in terms of boolean algebra assigning various concepts to variables, and it never ended up making any sense. Just nonsense.

People say psychedelics are safe physically, but I personally now believe they are among the most dangerous drugs because they can so transparently, so hiddenly, so secretly fuck with your thought processes in a way where it's hard to tell that it's not your own thoughts. It's scary. This is how I know I'm done forever with psychs. Period.
>>
File: 1493479863630.png (1MB, 1474x541px) Image search: [Google]
1493479863630.png
1MB, 1474x541px
Why are druggies so fucking stupid?
>>
>>38315467
Its a shame because I feel like im better at being honest with myself after a hit or two, but I cant go mich over that witout being a lump. I can stop and think about why I have am overinflated self image, why im so angry and depressed, and what I need to fix in life.

I know its slightly off topic, but I was wondering if you could relate.
>>
>>38312932
Using drugs, what a pleb.
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.