[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any possible way to convince a girl that you are not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1483486377125.jpg (100KB, 730x730px) Image search: [Google]
1483486377125.jpg
100KB, 730x730px
Is there any possible way to convince a girl that you are not a creep after she already thinks so?

>last fall
>really desperate and depressed
>trying online dating
>meet qt metalhead girl
>she turns out to be really awesome
>lose my virginity to her and fall in love with her
>I start to get really clingy as she starts to back off a little bit
>I end up bugging her to the point of being blocked on all platforms
>even more desperate at this point since I had everything I wanted and then lost it
>go around the blocks multiple times, messaging her here and there
>it only makes her more angry, no matter what I say
>around the new year, finally give up, but find a gf a couple months later
>been with gf for 4 months now, but I just don't feel much of anything with her
>shes sweet, and nice to be around, but I am still so apathetic towards life
>whenever I look up or see the girl from before, I get an insane rush of adrenaline and anxiety
>saw her at a concert last month and started freaking out a little
>tried to say hello, and she ran off without saying anything

There is really no explanation as to why I even care about her any more. we only had a few short weeks of good times together, and after that was really ugly and nasty. yet she is the only thing in my life that I still get any sort of excitement thinking about. It is just so painful that she refuses to talk to me

I sometimes get myself coming up with some crazy schemes of trying to get close to someone she knows well, or even anonymous forms of harassment of some kind, but I usually stop myself before making things worse...
>>
Just cut your losses OP. It sounds like you did a number on her. And have consideration for your current girlfriend if she might be more invested than you are
>>
>>38311504
yes, get everyone else in her social group to think you're normal. she'll think whatever they think.

if you failed on a personal level, attack at the group level and she'll be powerless.
>>
>>38311504
seems like you're trying to rely on her for your own personal happiness. I might be wrong but that's the impression I get.

obviously, that comes off as needy. No one likes needyness.
>>
Can somebody reee this faggot out of here please?
>>
>>38311584
she is close friends with a bunch of guys in local bands. Its actually pretty easy to predict what shows I would be able to spot her at.

I am also in the process of starting my own band, so I have thought about getting to know the other bands around the area, and then I would also be pretty close to her social circle.

>>38311672
I'm not exactly sure how to respond to that, because I cant even really understand how that makes sense. I havent even talked to her all year. I know I was needy at the start, but in the last 9 months that she has hated me, I haven't had a chance to do anything.
>>
>>38311504

As another Anon said, don't rely on someone else for happiness. I know it's difficult in a situation like this, but women can sense it very quickly and usually makes them back off. It's also an unfair position to take, for both yourself and the other person.

You are most likely still attached to some idea of her you have in your idea, seeing as you said you only knew for a few weeks. You probably didn't get to see the whole person and missed some of her negative traits.

At the end of the day if you gf now loves you, I would do everything to focus on finding a way to reciprocate the feelings and forget about someone who doesn't love you enough back.
If you don't, you run the risk of losing both girls.
>>
>>38311504
It's over, OP. You fucked up ultra fucking big time. There is no coming back from that. It's time to learn from your mistakes and move on. You're lucky enough to get the girlfriend that you have right now. Only bad things will come from pursuing this any further you creepy fuck
>>
>>38311504
Just get another girl. If you keep going after this girl, you can get yourself in some legal troubles for stalking. Your new girlfriend appears to be boring, and you probably like how your ex doesn't like you anymore because it's exciting and something to chase. Break up with your girlfriend as you're wasting her time.

Also, reeeee normie gtfo etc.
>>
>>38311853
>>38311880
I'm not trying to date her or anything at this point. I would be happy just to have her talk to me again, and at least give me another chance at a friend. I'm not nearly as psychotic as I was back then. I'm not needy or desperate any more, but I don't know how to tell her that.

>>38311910
I don't meet girls very often... these are the only 2 new girls I've met in the last year. I probably should break up with my current gf, but she is so attached to me at this point that I would just end up ruining her. I don't mind having her around as someone to spend weekends with at least.

It's kinda ironic. I got rejected for being too needy, but then I ended up finding a needy gf and felt the other side of it.
>>
>>38311996
You're selfish as fuck. If you really cared for your girlfriend, you wouldn't even be thinking about your ex right now. But it's all about you and how you feel, no one else right? This is why normies are literal scum.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1437691797209.jpg (90KB, 1064x797px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1437691797209.jpg
90KB, 1064x797px
>>38311996
You absolutely burned that bridge. There is minimal to no hope of you two ever having any sort of anything anymore. If you want a restraining order then by all means go for it
>>
>>38311996

I know the feeling of not knowing many girls and as a result feeling like you probably won't meet anyone as good as your ex, but it's very selfish to think that way about your current gf.

Honestly, if she's attached to you and you don't care about her that much at all, you need to stop using her emotional stability as an excuse. It might be tough on her initially but she will be able to find someone that does actually care about her.
You need to make a decision for both of your sakes. Either you commit to this gf now, or you should break up ASAP because sounds like you are just using her for your own benefit at this point.
>>
>>38311504
OP, let me tell you, don't fall for it.
I've been in the same situation, except I've been with her for 2 years before she broke up with me for no fucking reason, she pushed me aside and everything we shared as well. I got over it after 6 months of shitty depression and found a girl that really loves me.

Now, if you want to stop thinking about her (you need to), you'll have to start loving yourself first, find a hobby, enjoy being in your own company, get out more.
Distance yourself from everything that reminds you of her, block her on every last platform where you can reach her, delete her photos and memories, don't look back, look only forward from now on. Good things expect you, she's not worth it.
>>
>>38312450
>>38311504
Also, don't use your new gf to feel better about yourself, you're only being selfish, if you don't love her, leave her, she's going to find love somewhere else. Don't accept anyone's love until you forget her, except your's
>>
Let me explain the situation with my current gf, since everyone seems to be getting the wrong idea here...

First off, she is underage... I was against it for a long time, but finally gave in with hanging out with her, even though I'm 22 and she is 15. It was fun at first, but all we really do together is sit around watching movies or having sex. But it has been getting boring. we hardly have anything to talk about together, don't even share any real hobbies, so its basically more like a generic high school relationship. I never had one of those at the time, so I wanted to get the experience, but I have grown out of it at this point.

More problems include that she is extremely needy. she has lots of anxiety and depression, and relies on me for her happiness, even though I tell her not to... she says she will do anything to make me happy, and never wants to lose me, but I am trying to convince her that there are better people for her out there. I haven't done myself a lot of favors by helping her out a lot though... she is really poor, just living with her mom, and I have helped out in giving them rides and buying stuff for her and letting her sleep over at my house on a weekly basis. I feel bad for her situation, but I can't keep up with basically being responsible to take care of her. It's really been bringing me down too, with her having anxiety attacks over every little thing. at least I have told her no every time she asks to move in with me.

There are a lot of things that could go wrong if I were to suddenly break up with her. She is somewhat suicidal, and also has the high ground on a statutory rape accusation... I know she would just be completely broken if I suddenly broke it off, so I plan to de-escalate the relationship if possible.

I have even told her about the girl from last year, and she doesn't have much of a problem with me talking about her, and even suggested I do something about it.
>>
File: IMG_6571.png (197KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6571.png
197KB, 440x440px
>>38312743
nigga what. Why would you date someone underage in the first place?
>>
>>38312743
You fucked up
Big time
You also fucked up your current gf, she's gonna be psychologically fucked for the rest of her life
I fucking despise you and I hope you burn in hell
>>
>>38312743
I just let our federal friends know what you're up to. You may want to delete this thread, pedo
>>
>>38312743

dude you're living my dream relationship, only I'd prefer like 16ish over 15 cuz i'm 27. Don't let these cucks tell you otherwise you're living the dream nigga
>>
>>38312981
I don't care if you hate me, but you are retarded to think that I am the one ruining lives... my gf lost her virginity at 13, spent a lot of time homeless, and has been bullied out of school. She tells me all the time that I am the best thing that has ever happened to her, in case you missed the part of me taking care of her. I care a lot about her, and want the best for her, but don't want to be in a relationship with her any more. I just want to break it off as painlessly as possible, and still remain her friend at least, which is a lot more than the girl last year did for me.
>>
File: 1499781289322.gif (217KB, 274x249px) Image search: [Google]
1499781289322.gif
217KB, 274x249px
GEEEEEEEET THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUUUUUUUUUCKKK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTT

FUCKING NORMAL FAGS
>>
File: 1487347372925.jpg (176KB, 1663x1247px) Image search: [Google]
1487347372925.jpg
176KB, 1663x1247px
gf AFTER GF GET OUT CHAD REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38313162
Nigga you should marry her and knock her up.

Fucking normie jfc if you just wanted to put your penis inside of something use the tinds
>>
Probably not and I would rather be the creep then the orbiter.
>>
>>38311504
It's late and I'm tired anon, but i hope i can point you in the right direction.

You were hurt, and instead of healing and moving past it you sealed it up and walled yourself off.
That is the crux of your issue.

I could go into more detail about how you are keeping your distance from this new girl because you're afraid of being hurt, but there's certain breakthroughs you have to realize yourself.
>>
>>38312450
Was with ex for 6 years.
Depression for one year.
Met another girl, stopped her from killing herself, later started dating her.
As you could guess, she's attached.
She wants different things than I do from life, half of me thinks I should break up, and the other 90% is simply dead inside because other things. Oh well.

Life's funny sometimes.
>>
>>38312743
Here's what you do. Firstly, a part of you needs to die. You'll understand what I mean should you think on it. It's a different part for everyone, so i can't tell you what exactly. And I'm not attacking you here.

Secondly, once you have a part that's empty inside, use it to gain perspective into her. <insert analogy about buddhist removal of ego>
After all that is done, use your newfound insight into the human condition to provide therapy of sorts to her. She helped you out in some way, you should return the favor. At such an age it is crucial for a young girl to have a psychologically competent male in her life. You need to help her get over her anxiety, her suicidal tendencies, etc.
As far as having nothing to talk about, you colossal fuckwit women are all the same in this regard. Ask her what she thinks of this, or that, or x, or y. You have every opportunity to change things. To initiate conversation. Relationships take work. No matter the time, the age, or the country.

You walked into this, and chose to dig deeper. Now you're here. Make the best of it. Break up in a year or three should you want to, but you have work to do first.
>>
>>38311504
>I sometimes get myself coming up with some crazy schemes of trying to get close to someone she knows well, or even anonymous forms of harassment of some kind, but I usually stop myself before making things worse...
>>>Is there any possible way to convince a girl that you are not a creep after she already thinks so?
You seem to have this delusion that you're not a creep at heart, that just not fucking true. You can't 'convince' her that you're not a creepy bastard because you are a legitimate creepy, clingy, and emotionally dependent fuck.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.