[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be black >grow out my hair >"Anon why dont you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: 1490699548072.jpg (53KB, 750x730px) Image search: [Google]
1490699548072.jpg
53KB, 750x730px
>be black
>grow out my hair
>"Anon why dont you ever cut your hair???"
What the fuck. It's literally the same length as any other white dude's. Why are they the only ones allowed to grow out their hair? When I do, it's either seen as a sign of laziness or a social statement. Do I have to get a buzzcut every single month forever?
>>
You have to maintain your hair. Use a pick and then a comb. You will look like a hobo otherwise.
>>
>>38311403
I already do. That's just basic hygiene.
>>
>>38311294
>be black
stopped reading there,nigger
>>
>>38311474
lmao kid how powerful does posting that make you feel?
>>
>>38311491
underage nigger detected
>>
>>38311431

Then tell them to fuck off. Nothing wrong with a black guy having long hair.
>>
Curious, what kind of hair do you have? Is it like average black person hair or is it more wavy
>>
File: hagraven.jpg (76KB, 970x855px) Image search: [Google]
hagraven.jpg
76KB, 970x855px
woah it's almost like black people and white people have different types of hair and therefore different standards
>>
>>38311294
Do you really care that much about other people's opinions?

Stop being a bitch OP, do what you want.
>>
>>38311294
Your allies, the progressive liberals, have decided that every single thing you do, say or think is political in order to help you, they want you to remain a slave in every way possible so they have something to feel better about on facebook.
>>
post pic of your African mane or gtfo
>>
>>38311683
Good thing I don't live in the US. Don't know how your post is related to the topic, although.
>>
>>38311693
I'm not African. You could have just called me a nigger and it would have made more sense.
>>
>>38311760
inb4 some faggot tries to shame you for "not being proud of your roots"
>>
>>38311294
I know how it feels OP
When I was younger I had this bitchin' fro, the thing was fucking huge, man.
I conditioned it, I fro'd it up in the morning, and I loved having it.
Then some douche bag whores decided
>We can touch whatever we want
Then they wouldn't stop touching it, I asked nicely and such but they kept doing it.
Then I tracked down their social media profiles and told their boyfriends the ladies were cheating on them.

I found no peace with that. Don't do what I did OP, don't ruin others' lives over hair.
>>
>>38311826
I also have an afro, but no one wants to touch it.
Are you a redhead or something?
>>
>be black

theres the problem op.
>>
File: IMG_5622.jpg (155KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5622.jpg
155KB, 750x1334px
I had just grown my hair out for a while and I thought it looked pretty good but my hairline was fucked up so it actually looked bad I got a line up and now I'm prepared to grow proper Afro and maintain it .

Before pic.jpg
>>
>>38312045
Looks like a pretty nice afro. Your hands are ugly, though.
>>
>>38311902

I'm not that guy but I maintained a ultra nice fro as well. Put the fro gel in it so it could maintain it's shape during the day, and trimmed the edges so it looked perfect.

Then came the touching. Always from women.
>>
>>38312128
thots need to back off the fro's.
Anyone who touched my fro was usually a whore, or trying to get sex from me. This one bitch decided to kick me in the stomach and then my sack, causing me to double over so she could touch my shit.

So I kicked her in the vagina and punched her in the boob.

Guess who got suspended.
>>
>>38312045
you nogs literally have barber shops for yourself and you don't even look fresh as fuck
>>
>>38312223
>you nogs literally have barber shops for yourself and you don't even look fresh as fuck
This. Get that shit shaped up
>>
>Be me
>Senior year
>Kids in study hall are making a chart comparing everyone to Disney characters
>None of them are accurate
>I ask to see mine, they agree and show me.
They compared me to fucking Merida from Brave, remember that shitty bear movie? The Brother Bear but with women in place of the brothers?
>Ask them why
>"Because Anon, your hair is the same as her's."
>Point out to them that I am actually Linguini
>"That's not a Disney movie, Anon, that's Pixar
>They spend the rest of the year working on that list
>They don't graduate because they failed a few classes
>They print off the list
>Linguini goes to a fat fuck who has nothing to do with him, except that he wore a white shit for pictures.
Fuck the midwest
>>
Why don't more negroes have thos big nappy afros anymore?
>>
>>38312500
Some bitches kept touching them.
>>
>>38312045
damn nigga yous black as hell is yo daddy wessly snipes?
>>
File: peace.jpg (58KB, 479x494px) Image search: [Google]
peace.jpg
58KB, 479x494px
Having a nice long afro makes you popular and more noticeable to women, just smile and let them touch your hair and you'll be sliding down panties in no time.
>>
>>38312541
Isn't that a good thing? They should use it to their advantage.
>>
File: 1481904878663.jpg (31KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
1481904878663.jpg
31KB, 400x266px
>>38312096
This

Fine fro
Ayy lmao hands
>>
>>38311294
No one gives a fuck, quit being a fucking baby you faggot.
>>
>>38311294
just call them racist, that'll stop them, especially if they're white
>>
>>38312781
Rude.

originalez
>>
>lmao
Please get out, you fucking nigger.
>>
>>38312045
D.T.? Is that you?
>>
black guys having long hair is perfectly acceptable as long as they're dreads
>>
>>38313274
Really? I think dreads are just dreadful.
>>
>blackbot
>grow out hair
>everyone thinks it's cool i have a fro
>extremely lazy so i hate taking care of it
>just get a buzzcut now
I look better with a buzzcut anyways desu
>>
>>38313274
White people can also have dreads. Not my style of choice but fuck anyone who says they cant and that its cultural appropriation. You can do whatever the fuck you want with your hair regardless of race
>>
just straighten your hair black guys did that back in the 1800s
>>
File: 1499825849970.jpg (41KB, 540x532px) Image search: [Google]
1499825849970.jpg
41KB, 540x532px
alright guys got my cut

Am i fresh or nah
>>
File: FuckOffaMyPlanet.jpg (165KB, 638x1000px) Image search: [Google]
FuckOffaMyPlanet.jpg
165KB, 638x1000px
>>38313394
>it's a "you can't do that, that's only supposed to be done by (insert group here), you're being offensive!" episode
How and why the fuck do people think like that?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.