[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>18-Year-Old Virgin is a 2009 American sex comedy film directed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1499810241326.jpg (45KB, 520x735px) Image search: [Google]
1499810241326.jpg
45KB, 520x735px
>18-Year-Old Virgin is a 2009 American sex comedy film directed by Tamara Olson, written by Naomi L. Selfman

It's the female version of the 40 Year Old Virgin. It was literally written and directed by women.

Reminder that for a woman to be a virgin at age 18 is literally considered comedic.
>>
>>38310472
directed by Schlomo Goldstein
>>
>>38310472
I like how they photoshop her onto a more attractive body.
>>
God, the media is complete shit these days.
>>
This thread deserves to be stickied desu
>>
>>38310472

Just a reminder that this is made for normie degenerates.

The world has 7 billion people, so the amount of people who enjoy this sort of stuff or find it funny or relatable may seem staggering.

But do not lose faith, there are still tens and hundreds of millions who don't. Never give in to degenerates
>>
>>38310472
I was actually surprised to find out that all of the girls in my group of friends have had sex with 2 or less people, especially considering that none of them are below a 6/10.

Me and all of my non-virgin male friends have had more partners than my female friends. I even dated a virgin back in '14.

It's a little crazy, but honestly research points to millenials of both genders having fewer partners than previous generations as far as I have looked into it. Given how the loud majority has like 20+ I kind of expected all girls my age to be sluts.
>>
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1294969/

>2.9/10 stars

Even normies have standards
>>
File: q4eyah3a.jpg (82KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
q4eyah3a.jpg
82KB, 500x705px
>>38312906

Can you guys even IMAGINE going over a month without sex? Like seriously lol.

>"He's about to do the unthinkable, no sex for...
>>
>>38312787
I guarantee they've been with more but only counted 2 for whatever reason eg. "i only blew him and rimmed his ass so it doesn't count since he didn't put it in me"
>>
>>38312787

you're literally a faggot for believing anything a female says, of course the number is always 2 or 3. Millennial men are having less sex you got that right, men.
>>
>>38310472

Only 100? Wow was this film made in like 1960?
Robots what was having sex with your 100th woman like?
>>
>>38313000
Well, we live in the south, but in a pretty urban city. One of them has the same rural hometown as I do and is really antisocial. One of them is a Christian, the other was kind of an ugly duckling scenario.

I actually believe them, since not all women are terrible.

>>38313011
You would have to be a fool to think that anything is a blanket case with no outliers
>>
>>38313011
Nah, b from what I have seen. Women tend to stick to one relationship for years and brag about how they are in one to everyone.

It's not uncommon for them not to have a high number.
>>
>>38313114
I'll let you know once I have sex with 1-99 first.
>>
Somebody post Milk Money so this thread can end, already.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.