[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be anon >live in a neighborhood where extremist anti-abortion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: 1498890537081.jpg (10KB, 192x245px) Image search: [Google]
1498890537081.jpg
10KB, 192x245px
>be anon
>live in a neighborhood where extremist anti-abortion nutters protest at the PP down the block twice a week
>have to deal with these assholes using megaphones and signs of vile abortion shit
>finally confront one yesterday and give him the judge not lest ye be judged
>he tries to counter
>tell him I'm going to go get my Bible
>come back about ten minutes later
>dude fucking bailed
>ask some guy nearby and apparently he took off right after I went around the corner

It doesn't end there.

>going for my daily walk today
>some kind of strange looking small hispanic guy begins to tail me
>he follows me for three blocks and a couple turns
>I stop in at a liquor store I frequent just to see what he does
>sure enough he follows me in
>turn around and face him to show him I'm onto him
>he looks a bit like a deer in headlights when he sees me staring right at him as he comes in
>weirdo heads down the furthest corner where I know the sodas are
>I follow him in there since I'm going to get a soda anyways
>get in real close with him, shoulder to shoulder getting a soda out just to make sure he knows I'm not afraid of him or whatever his weird little self is up to
>go the counter
>this bizarre fucker keeps trying to angle kind of right to my back so I keep myself standing sideways while I do my business at the counter
>watching him on the security camera behind the desk and he's standing like two feet behind me just staring right at my back
>leave and cross the street
>he doesn't follow

Are these incidents connected? Did I just attract the attention of the sort of whacko people who will kill in the name of pro-life?
>>
>person who is against murdering babies
>"extremist nutter"
>>
Rip anon. You have about 48 hours left.
>>
File: this is not a difficult concept.jpg (58KB, 483x450px) Image search: [Google]
this is not a difficult concept.jpg
58KB, 483x450px
>>38309800
this is not an unoriginal post
>>
>>38309800
These guys are showing signs of gored up third trimester emergency abortions and stuff. Children don't need to see that stuff. Common decency. They say stuff like God is gonna let America burn if it goes on and yell at people going in there.

It's terrible. If they used normal signs and behaved civilly they'd probably maybe convince someone or change something. They're just assholes.

But the one I confronted had some weird symbol on his signs and said something weird about it. These guys deny being an organization but obviously are.
>>
File: underdeveloped meme.jpg (34KB, 493x335px) Image search: [Google]
underdeveloped meme.jpg
34KB, 493x335px
>>38309849
hmm yes totally not a person
>>
>>38309876
But they're just bundles of cells what's the problem?
>>
>>38309895
The problem isn't abortion at all, anon. They could be protesting about anything else.

The point is that they're pretty extreme and are obviously out to offend and harass people by showing off gore in public. Street corners where kids are staring out of their carseat isn't the place for that kind of shit.
>>
>>38309889
It literally isn't. If you have to draw the line somewhere, the only logical place to draw it is when you cut the cord.
>>
>>38310018
So if you're saying if a baby plops out of a vagina it would be okay to shoot the baby in the head as long as the cord is still attached?
>>
>>38310018
Are you okay with women drinking or using drugs during pregnancy?
>>
>>38310052
Yes.

>>38310096
As long as she then aborts it.
>>
>>38310194
You're a psychopath m8
>>
Goddamnit you guys I need you to help me figure out how to deal with a nutter if it turns out these incidents are linked and one comes after me with an ice pick or some shit in the street.
>>
>>38310235

Nah, it's probably just a roastie.
>>
>>38309876

Yeah, lets not show people the cruel facts about this world, since they might try to make changes.

Good goy.
>>
File: IMG_4187.jpg (61KB, 639x356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4187.jpg
61KB, 639x356px
>>38309775
I didn't read your blog post that you clearly wrote to assuage your own guilt about being a murder supporter. I hope the Lord has mercy on you. Oh wait. No I don't.
>>
>>38309921
So you admit that something about the sight of a murdered child is disturbing and makes people uneasy.
>>
File: 1499215935071.jpg (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499215935071.jpg
10KB, 400x400px
>>38310487
THIS ISNT ABOUT THE ABORTIONS YOU FUCKS ITS ABOUT NOT GETTING SHOT BY POSSIBLE BORDERLINE CULTISTS

FUCKING RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38310528
Not sure how the incidents in the OP are actually connected. Seems like you're making massive logical leaps because you're prejudiced against pro-lifers
>>
File: 1498262576494.jpg (76KB, 349x356px) Image search: [Google]
1498262576494.jpg
76KB, 349x356px
>>38310528
>people getting together to protest the murder of children
>They're cultists and extremists!

Maybe you deserve to get shot anon
>>
>>38310528
>Dick with no regard for human life gets his ass shot
Some might call that poetic justice my friend
>>
>>38310235
It's unhealthily obsessive to devote your attention to the personal decisions made by people who will not affect your life in any way. You should get help man
>>
>>38310636
>Posting a 4-word reply on a Byzantine woodcarving forum is "obsessive"
>>
>mfw anon is so insane he correlates a protestor whos done protesting and a man getting a soda to murderers out to get him
>>
As someone fro the civilised world i find it hilarious that Yankeestan has so many mentally ill cunts against abortion. So much in common with 3rd world and muslims.

... And yeah stalker is prob related. Either that or it's a fag. You should have got pic/vid you idiot.
>>
>>38310688
He's really no more retarded than the average choicer
>>
>>38310688
Hey, it makes life more interesting.

Maybe I should just buy some mace so I can mace the little freak if he pops up again.
>>
You're just bundles of cells dipshit, now I can come kill you
>>
>>38310636
You have some seriously fucked up morals if you believe literally killing babies up until the umbilical cord is cut is ok.

But this is r9k so I guess that makes sense.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.