[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

a "failed normie" is a Chad who just chooses to not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: jpg.jpg (117KB, 938x471px) Image search: [Google]
jpg.jpg
117KB, 938x471px
a "failed normie" is a Chad who just chooses to not have sex, get friends, better his life. Most of you faggots are mocking the real robots. Only way to know if you're a true robot is for you to get rejected by 100 girls. Most of you faggots are just choosing to not have sex/good social life. Being a robot means you are innately a loser and you cry everyday about tfwnogf.

It is sad that so many fags on this board call someone a failed normie just because they tried to get a friend and failed. Go fuck yourself faggot
>>
Chad can't choose to not have sex. Roastie will literally ram their pussies into Chads dick.
>>
>implying I have the courage to talk to 100 girls

The thought of rejection is terrifying.
>>
>>38308333
robots don't care about gfs, stop confusing robots with >tfwnogf posters
don't mistake this for saying that robots can have girlfriends, they definitely can't
>>
>>38308437
then when you turn 40 you ask out your first girl and she says yes and you fuck her on the same night. Then you ask out a bunch of 20 year olds and they all say yes and you fuck 100 girls in a single year. Suddenly realizing it was easy for you the whole time and it was all in your head this whole time.
>>
>>38308333
How can I get rejected if I don't talk to girls.

People who get rejected are people who talk to girls are people who are not robots.

Now fuck off.
>>
>>38308333
>Only way to know if you're a true robot is for you to get rejected by 100 girls.
I havent talked to any other girl after that one rejected me...I'm scared that it might happen again..I dont need a gf anyways I have my imaginary one
>>
>>38308467
Chad is the one that doesn't care about girlfriends. That's why he pumps & dump. There's no way robots don't care, they wouldn't need to group together in a single community. Even then, vast majority of posters here all care except the ones who already fucked lots of women. (AKA Chads)
>>
>>38308474
You talk to girls all the fucking time you retard, r9k is full of girls like yourself you pussy faggot pretending to have issues when it's literally you being a lazy shit. You don't know suffering.
>>
>>38308552
No I don't. Prove I talk to girls faggot.
>girls dont exist online
>girls dont want me
>girls want chad
>>
>>38308600
You talk to your mom to pay for your rent.
You talk to your teachers throughout school growing up. Many women are servers giving you your food at restaurants. Cashiers. You talk to women every fucking day you fucking retard.

If you say you stay in your house all day, then that means you're choosing to be alone. Go fuck yourself you don't know shit.
>>
>>38308600
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0WPODRr8IhN
Hug me
Make me feel valuable
Just dont leave me or I might slip
>>
>>38308517
The vast majority of posters here are just thirsty teenagers, robots are a minority. A robot is one who is so far gone that he doesn't even entertain the idea of a girlfriend. For example people who post in chart threads/"fembot" threads are emphatically not robots, they're just run of the mill losers who want a gf.
>>
>>38308695
I see the hormones are kicking in
good for ya :D
>>
>>38308740
Thanks.
Took some time
>>
>>38308684
I don't talk to my mom that much.
None of my teachers are female, I don't go to restaurants so don't talk to servers. My mom goes to stores for me.

Anything else?

>>38308695
Who dis
>>
>>38308944
>who dis
You should know who I am.
We've been over this
>>
>>38308470
But I'm a loser anon
And I have a small pensis
What girl could possible ever want to be with a monstrosity that is me
>>
>>38308999
W-who are you ;-;
>>
>>38308333
Oh look, another thread telling us "NO, - T H I S - is what a robot is!". We never saw a thread like this before. Good job, big guy.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.