[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be black >Be stereotypical loud, violent thug >Whites:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: maga.jpg (415KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
maga.jpg
415KB, 2048x1536px
>Be black
>Be stereotypical loud, violent thug
>Whites: Typical nigger

>Be black
>Be average, everyday person
>Whites: Probably a typical nigger.

>Be black
>Be successful, hard working man.
>Whites: Probably affirmative action.

Have you given up on trying to please them yet? I dont get how anyone can be an uncle tom, uncle juan or uncle chong these days, it's hopeless.
>>
change whites to polbabies
>>
>Have you given up on trying to please them yet?
I never tried
>>
Just ignore them or get out of the country. If you're a competent black man, you should be able to do either. Plus, there are dozens of countries better than America currently, assuming you're from the US.
>>
>>38307171
Jokes on you, asians don't have that problem, and latinos are too heterogeneous to put them all together.

It's blacks who we despise the most.
>>
>>38307336
>Plus, there are dozens of countries better than America currently
Fuck off the EU is full.
>>
>>38307341
>latinos are too heterogeneous
Humans are heterogeneous. Did you fail Biology class?
>>
>>38307341
t. cumskin that doesn't know any minorities.
>>
>>38307366
Even so, there are other countries better than the US that aren't in Europe. If someone feels uncomfortable in their own country, they should be able to move anywhere as long as they have a good record and a college degree.
>>
You should replace "Whites:" with "other niggers:" in the first two examples and "rednecks:" in the third case.
Most whites are delighted to see a black man who isn't a nigger.
>>
>>38307396
Being a latino is something cultural, there are white, brown and black latinos. That's why you can't just despise someone just because he speaks spanish.

>Did you fail Biology class?
Di you fail history class?
>>
>>38307464
>other niggers talking down to stereotypical niggers
what planet do you live on?
>delighted
for a few seconds, but he'll never fit in, they'll never be fine with him marrying one of their own.
>>
>>38307524
>they'll never be fine with him marrying one of their own
Well of course, there's no point in deteriorating a family line.
>>
>>38307508
Do you even know what the word "heterogeneous" means? It's not about culture or race. Get your facts right before starting a debate, faggot.
>>
>>38307554
In your opinion.

orgidesu
>>
>>38307171
>Giving a shit about what /pol/ cucks think
Why? They're all just pathetic loosers or underage edgelords.
>>
>>38307171
get rid of affirmative action and the third group will get the respect they deserve.

the second group isn't really accurate.
>>
WOMEN'S OPPRESSION IS A HOAX, WOMEN ARE THE OPPRESSORS! EVERY YEAR WOMEN WORLDWIDE KILL 50-60 MILLION OF THEIR OWN BABIES BY WAY OF ABORTION, WOMEN ARE EXTERMINATING THE FUTURE OF MANKIND(BOTH FEMALE AND MALE FETUSES OF ALL RACES)! FEMINISM IS MENTAL ILLNESS, IT'S DESTROYING ALL PEOPLE! ABORTION IS A HATE CRIME AGAINST WHATEVER RACE OR GENDER THAT FETUS IS!
>>
>>38307626
Why get rid of it when it's basically a myth? The only people that affirmative action ever even benefits are white women.
>>
>>38307650
This almost looks like generic Facebook pro-life propaganda.
>>
>>38307460
college degrees are a dime a dozen do you have any fucking idea what you're talking about
nobody cares about your meme degree anymore
>>
>>38307570
>Do you even know what the word "heterogeneous" means? It's not about culture or race.
Do you? Not my problem you can't apply vocabulary to a conversation
>>
>>38307244
First post being best post
>>
>>38307460
Most countries don't want entitled American blacks
>>
>>38307706
Like I said in my first post, all humans are heterogeneous. There is no exception. No matter how much your semen hungry /pol/cuck mouth says "All niggers are the same!", they are, indeed, all different. By reserving the word "heterogeneous" to only non-black races, you are completely disregarding its actual meaning.
>>
>>38307762
>Most countries don't want competent working force who can generate money for the government
Yeah, you're completely right. Let's just go ahead and adopt communism at once.
>>
>>38307888
>good record and degree means they will be able to assimilate
>>
>>38307983
How were you able to miss the point of my post completely? Or are you doing it on purpose so you can move the goalpost?
>>
>>38308022
If you don't assimilate you aren't competent and you will not generate money for the government.
>>
>>38308046
I wasn't going to reply to this post, but then I realised that if I didn't, you'd think you won. Here's your notice: it's a draw. You can keep having that retarded view of yours, and I can keep living my life as a sane person.
>>
>>38308143
So a person with just a degree can somehow magically speak the language and fit in?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.