[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw brush teeth twice a day >tfw they're still yellowish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1496782230329s.jpg (5KB, 250x195px) Image search: [Google]
1496782230329s.jpg
5KB, 250x195px
>tfw brush teeth twice a day
>tfw they're still yellowish
I guess it's not meant to be
>>
File: 011 - UtAAsWq.jpg (6KB, 212x200px) Image search: [Google]
011 - UtAAsWq.jpg
6KB, 212x200px
then do it thrice a day you fucking dip
>>
>>38306993
Your teeth are supposed to be yellowish you dumb nigger, it's their natural color, fucking Google it.
>>
>>38307104
I KNOW BUT I WANT THEM TO BE WHITE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: IMG_4552.jpg (71KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4552.jpg
71KB, 482x427px
>>38306993
>tfw brush twice a day, rinse, and floss daily
>teeth still yellowing
>haven't been to the dentist in 2 years because my hairline is receding and I don't want to take off my hat in front of the qt dental assistants
I'm doomed to have disgusting teeth
>>
>>38307136
Then buy a whitening kit that will probably significantly weaken them??
>>
>>38307136
If you really want them white you can get them cleaned professionally. Probably not that cheap but it'll solve your problem.
>>
>>38306993
try eucryl or other smokers toothpaste. works especially well for if you're not a tobacco fag.
>>
You Can Also mix crushed strawberries with baking soda and brush your teeth with it whitens them a little.
>>
>>38306993
>tfw brush only once every other day (sometimes not brushing for an entire week), and my teeth are still so white and perfect that doctors and dentists often compliment them

Though my gums have a bad tendency of being red as lipstick because of this.

Anyway, do you think it might be the lighting in wherever you brush (or you're just British)? I noticed in my college's old locker room (which I often used to shower and brush every morning, instead of at home, so I wouldn't risk being late to class), the lighting made your teeth look yellow regardless of what you did.
>>
>>38306993
I brush my teeth every few days
Good thing I have a low sugar diet
>>
>fell for the "extra whitening" meme
>>
>>38306993
>haven't brushed my teeth in over half a year
>they're still as white as ever
>>
>>38307136
you are a fucking retard. People on tv bleech their teech and then have them crumble and fall appart in their 40s
>>
As a child we used to go to this moneygrubbing prick dentist and he always stepped to me saying he needs to remove Calculus.

One time, to prove a point, I spent 20 minutes nonstop brushing only the right half of my set of teeth the night before the visit. Normal toothpaste, medium toothbrush. The toothbrush was basically worthless afterward and he "complimented" me on taking his "advice" seriously. He only did a little calculus removal on the side I did literally nothing to.

He's a fraud and you can do what you need to do at home. It just takes a lot of time
>>
>>38307871
Or they just get everything veneered.
Perfect teeth with no gaps at all, all the same size and shape, all the same uniform white?

Veneers.
>>
File: 1499777327650.png (432KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1499777327650.png
432KB, 633x758px
>havent brushed in over a year
>>
When are we supposed to be getting tooth regeneration technology? I fucked up my teeth too much from non-brushing, now my only hope is to wait
>>
>>38306993
If you really want them to be white then you have no not rinse your mouth after you brush before bed.

A dentist told me this, I think you can use mouthwash instead of water but I'm not sure
>>
Buy some charcoal on Amazon.
My teeth were noticeably whiter after first use
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.