[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck happended to all the tripfags? did they all commit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

What the fuck happended to all the tripfags?
did they all commit a suicide pact or something.
Vyro?
Black Chad?
Samson?
Spoony?
Necro?
>>
>>38306933
I don't know about the rest but black Chad is in prison
>>
I dropped my trip but continue to browse and post every day.
I think 54m50n got butthurt about the anti-/soc/ no self-posting measure.
Necro got told that coming here was """unhealthy""" for her, shacked up with some tranny, actually sounds really happy.
Vyro lurks, is still a secret Chad and total fag.
>>
>>38306933
>gaia online
This image is ancient.
Also
>giving a shit about tripfags
Filter them and never acknowledge their existence.
>>
File: 1493235274521.jpg (149KB, 1080x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1493235274521.jpg
149KB, 1080x1022px
>>38306933
They probably just got sick of their internet fame. Wouldn't be surprised if they left the site entirely, like so many others do.
Japanese Hardcore Lettuce is the one I've wondered about, just because of how insane she was. Probably still is.
Their faggotry worked, though, seeing as their names and demeanor are occupying space in my memory banks.
>>
Who cares? No one liked them anyway, site is better off without them.
>>
>>38306933
Dropped trip after being called out regularly for IRL pedophilia.

Left.

Dropped trip, still here but irregularly because of new selfie rule.

Left for private instagram/tumblrland.

literally who.
>>
>>38308089
>IRL pedophilia
please kill yourself.
>>
gone like the wind, /r9k/ died and they were the first to leave I guess now fags accompany this board.
>>
Who cares, we're better off.
>>
>Anti /soc/ rule gets implemented
>Attentionwhore tripfags fuck off

VICTORY
>>
was christfag actually a christian? was swami really a grill? it is a a mistery
>>
why do you care so much about the tripfags? did they even contribute to any good content here?
>>
File: feel9.gif (80KB, 592x415px) Image search: [Google]
feel9.gif
80KB, 592x415px
>>38309158
I made some people laugh some of the time.
Maybe.
>>
>>38306933
Some tripfags change their name and trip constantly. I never understood why they couldn't commit to a single moniker, especially when they're usually recognized in a matter of days. Just makes it hard to keep track of them.
>>
>>38306933
this board has become too bad to enjoy even for their standards.
ppl actually give them no special attention now since a lot of reddit posters came here and they see nothing wrong with tripcodes and don't throw a tantrum about them everytime.
ironically reddit fought cancer with cancer but now it's just a new form of cancer.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.