[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>decide to give up on a girl romantically >decide she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1348090690649.png (43KB, 669x627px) Image search: [Google]
1348090690649.png
43KB, 669x627px
>decide to give up on a girl romantically
>decide she's not into me and I need to accept that
>she's obviously into the other, cooler, more athletic guy

>but then I see her again
>I see her eyes as we make eye contact
>I hear her laugh as I say something funny
>I feel her soon as she brushes against me

How do you turn off the feelings I'm feeling
>>
You ask her if she wants to ride your peen
>>
>>38306631
Tell her you have feelings for her. After she rejects you you'll stop liking her bc you heard it from her.
>>
>>38306631
In the same situation. I refuse to turn her to my oneitis, instead I focus on self-improvement and fuck other bitches.

This post is honestly so me it's unreal, keep being you my guy, wherever you are.

Fuck that girl, keep her in your own friendzone.

I know it hurts and it's a different mindstate but let it all go at the gym, or on the track or on the boxing bag. You'll let go.
>>
play with yourself. it will make you kind of seem not that interested in her but you will still want her. i was into a girl and i fapped a lot she thought i was gay because she flirted with me just didn't flirt back.
>>
>>38306669
>>38306774
I know, I just honestly haven't given myself a real chance to even tell her

>>38307035
I'm sort of doing this actually, I've started eating better and excersizing, not really for her but just to better myself. I'm hoping that I can really last.

>>38307196
Pretty sure I've got that one covered
>>
>>38307221

(I'm >>38307035)

Hobbies are great aswell, I picked up creative writing and music in the 8th grade when my onities broke up with me (yes, it goes WAAAY back, that's like 2012) and now I'm almost finished with my album.

Focus anon, I love you and you should too.
>>
>>38306631
The only way I know is to hate myself more and more until that little hope in me disappears.
It never does. There's always a faint flame, and you need to live with that.
>>
>>38306631
>tfw same situation
>tfw she is also my closest friend
I know I'm repulsive and she would never want me as anything other than emotional support, so why do I still have hope? How do I kill a feeling?

I have been trying the self-improvement meme but it's done nothing for me, only makes me sadder for realizing my work hasn't really gotten me anywhere.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.