[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alright bros i just had one of the most worst autistic experiences

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 5213-635326474240508750.jpg (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
5213-635326474240508750.jpg
12KB, 200x200px
>be at home alone
>house is being sold so people come in and out to look at the house on short notice
>estate agent wants nobody to be home whilst they snoop around
>figure they will never look for me in the shed,(exactly like pic related but with no lock) so I will hide in there whilst they look
>the time comes to leave the house
>for some reason I decide to wear a bathrobe and no shoes or socks that day
>it's raining outside
>I go out anyway, figure it won't take long
>I sit and wait in the shed
>10 minutes pass
>suddenly I start to hear voices coming closer to the shed
>I grab onto the shed door and lean my weight back to hold it place (there is no lock)
>the wood makes a loud audible creek
>at this point I'm shitting my pants I did not expect them to come down to the garden
>I start to hear a small girls voice as well as a man's, they are outside the shed now, they have no idea I'm inside
>the door is pulled back suddenly, I loose my grip on the other side of the door and fall backwards into the shed
> on the floor, the door was snapped shut in the exchange
>the door slowly reopens

cont?
>>
File: 1487871863779.jpg (66KB, 689x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487871863779.jpg
66KB, 689x600px
gimmie moar
>>
File: IMG_1089.png (164KB, 637x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1089.png
164KB, 637x477px
hmmm please go on anon.
>>
>>38280674

originally we have this thread already
>>
>>38305801

You fell on the floor
Everyone walked the dinosaur
>>
>he tried the old hide in the shed trick
this gon be good
>>
>>38305801
Please continue I have no idea what the fuck is going on.
>>
>they see me lying on the floor
>the man lets out a startled yell and the girl starts to scream
>I don't know what to
> " I..I.live here.."
>the girl starts to cry now, the man just stares at me
>I look down at the floor and walk past them to go back into my house
>I pass the estate agent on the way
> he stares at me
>I avoid eye contact
> I keep walking to the back door of my house
>It's really pouring it down now
>I reach the door, I pull on the handle
> it's fucking locked
>>
Same thing happened to me except I was hiding under my bed. The wife of the Chad who came around to buy the place lingered in the room and bent down to look under the bed when they went onto another room and almost had a heart attack when she saw me. I just "h-hello" in a nice voice and she stormed off. When they were heading back downstairs the estate agent came back in and kneeled down and had a 1 minute conversation with me ("is your mum in work?" etc) and I had to pretend it was perfectly normal. Fucking normos get the fuck out of my room. Cunt had his shoes on too. Big no no in my house.
>>
Is you finished or are you done
>>
>>38305801
That's not how you use whilst.
>>
File: yWRigl6B.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
yWRigl6B.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>mfw I forgot you have to have the key when going into the garden
> I turn around, the girl the man and the estate agent are starting into my soul
>never have I wanted to disappear more than in this moment.
>I walk to the estate agent
>do you ha..have the key?
>he asks "who are you"
>"I live here, do you have the key?"
>he shakes his head
>mfw when we I'm locked out with strangers
>mfw we have to go back into the shed because its the only shelter from the rain
>tfw we have to wait an hour for mum to come to unlock the door

eventually i just left the shed and waited in the rain outside barefoot
>>
>>38305801
Why would you think they wouldn't check out the shed?
>>
>>38306552
If the back door was locked how did the others get out. If it was locked after they came out how did they get home
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.