[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EMBARRASSING STORY THREAD >be a weird loner kid, first year

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: meirllol!!!.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
meirllol!!!.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
EMBARRASSING STORY THREAD

>be a weird loner kid, first year of uni
>get put into dorms, sharing with 4 other people
>they invite me to a 'kitchen party', as we share a kitchen
>buy whiskey and turn up an hour early
>decide to put chicken wings in the oven as I'm waiting, begin drinking
>get really drink within 20 mins, start feasting on wings
>everyone starts coming in, looking at me weird
>I try talking to them, but it's mostly just nervous laughter and asking how their day was / how the weather has been (I can't think of anything else to say)
>one guy comes in, huge muscles, tattoos, apparently a girls BF
>I'm a bit drunk so feeling confident, go up to him and say hi
>he just frowns at me, laughs, cups his hand to a girl's ear and they start laughing
>another guy comes up and says my breath stinks of shit
>everyone is drinking around the table in the middle, I'm by the fridge smiling because I don't know what to do
>face is red from embarrassment
>they all start laughing at a joke the muscle guy says, I laugh really loudly and they all look at me
>muscle guy has got pretty drunk at this point, starts outright insulting me, calling me an ugly bitch, loser, etc
>my eyes are watering, but I'm still laughing along, and when I respond my voice is shaky
>he literally takes a spare chicken wing I left and threw it at me, saying I should eat my vegetables (wtf does that even mean)
>everyone laughing, including me
>he throws one particularly hard between my eyes, tears outright come out
>I laugh again, while crying, and leave the room, just laughing - not saying anything
>go into my dorm room, curl up on my bed in the fetal position and cry
>ended up dropping out of uni around 4 months later
>still a fucking no-job, no-friend loser.
>>
pls respond so I'm not alone. I'm drinking by myself here fucking depressed as fuck reliving this shit, fuck.
>>
fuck man bloxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>
File: 1498516664915.jpg (63KB, 1200x740px) Image search: [Google]
1498516664915.jpg
63KB, 1200x740px
>>38305379
>trying to be nice to normies

There's your first problem
>>
>>38305560
don't you just want to be accepted.
>>
>highschool
>math class
>go up to stacey and ask for her number
>she gives me a number
>I go home that night and ring it
>guy answers
>he kinda sniggers, says hold on, he'll go get his sister
>wait 1 min
>girl answers
>starts saying how hot I am
>asks for dick pics
>I send her them
>the girlish voice breaks and the original guy starts cackling
>find my dick printed and taped to lockers
>tfw when I actually lived a sitcom situation irl
>tfw whenever I think about this I want to slit my wrists
>>
File: 1498525126845.jpg (50KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1498525126845.jpg
50KB, 380x380px
>>38305601
not really, all i want to do is die i dont care if people accept me or not
>>
>>38305744
bullshit

{[blx[]]
>>
>>38305379
fuck im starting uni soon any advice on how to not be this autistic
>>
File: dd3.png (143KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
dd3.png
143KB, 600x600px
>>38305379
Do you regret that you didn't go full Elliot Rodger back then?
>>
>>38306084
he'd have to kill himself after it

>ending yourself because of normies
>>
>>38306084
I hold no ill will to those normies. I know they have their own insecurities, just less social anxiety. I only hold contempt for myself.
>>
>>38306548
what they did was just raw evil tho
while you also had your insecurities, they didn't involve in doing mean things to other people
>>
>>38306601
I know, I should feel hate towards them, but I'm not geared like that. part of me wishes I was. I think I'm such a beta, my brain can only handle self-hate, as it's on maximum overdrive. I'm not a bad person, just pathetic.
>>
>>38305744
Tell the part about how they were put on the sex offender registry for possessing cp.
>>
>>38305379
r9k must have embarrassing stories
>>
>>38305379
did the 4 guys from your dorms say anything?
jfc what a fucking mess
>>
>>38305379
just know your place anon. keep quiet and only say something when it's guaranteed to be funny
>>
>>38307909
**having said that, dw anyway because yes there are jock cunts at uni and people end up finding it out that they're cunts
>>
>>38305379
this hurt to read

I know how you feel man, normies just seem like happy normal people and you wanna be a part of that. the ride never ends
>>
>>38306548
Honestly you should hate them
>>
>>38305379
>>buy whiskey and turn up an hour early
>>decide to put chicken wings in the oven as I'm waiting, begin drinking
>>get really drink within 20 mins, start feasting on wings
You had it coming.
Then again, at least you tried. I'm in my 4th year of uni and don't have any friends, probably because i never tried making any.
>>
File: 1491338672477.jpg (80KB, 469x526px) Image search: [Google]
1491338672477.jpg
80KB, 469x526px
Universities are not places for robots
>be me, never went to uni
>go visit a friend's uni with a couple of other guys from the hometown
>meet uni friend's uni friends in the dorm kitchen
>they kinda look at us weirdly as we cook oven pizzas and have a laugh together
>I make sure to dispose of all my rubbish properly so as not to offend anyone
>later, all sitting round the table
>friends are mingling well with the new people, getting to know them
>I'm just sort of sitting there silently since there's an odd number of people and everyone's talking one to one basically
>say nothing for about an hour apart from saying "be right back just getting a beer"
>no one noticed
>the general conversation turns to some weird guy in their dorm
>"I swear he does nothing but wank in his room all day"
>I decide to pipe up and make a joke about this
>"Wow, he sounds like a sick guy! Holy shit I want to shake his hand!"
>everyone goes fucking silent and looks at me
>feel myself go extremely red as I realise how awkward that was
>the uni people fuck off to some other party like 10 minutes later and my own friends don't really speak to me the rest of the night
>next day all talking to uni guy
>"what did your flatmates think of us?"
>"yeah they thought you were all pretty cool, except for you anon... they thought you were kinda weird"
>mfw
>>
>first semester of uni, staying in the dorms
>kinda shy and don't know how to talk to people so I just stay in my room instead of ever going out into the commons
>one day I can hear some guys on my floor outside my room
>"Isn't that where Anon is?"
>"Yeah, that guy is fucking weird, he never talks to anybody."
>>
File: kenje.png (60KB, 137x174px) Image search: [Google]
kenje.png
60KB, 137x174px
>>38308393
sounds like your timing was really of. like jumping in and saying you want to shake hand with a sex obsessed.
>>
>>38308691
Oh no the timing was intended. If what I said wasn't so autistic then everyone probably wouldn't have found it so autistic
>>
My brain has developed a method of ignoring embarrassing moments by entering an insane psycho-denial state. Anytime i think of my autistic embarrassing moments I sperg out and force myself to think about something else. Then once enough time has passed I finally get over it.
>>
>>38308856
Every time an embarassing memory pierces my mind, I instinctively react by saying "SHHHHHHH" out loud, basically telling my brain to be quiet and stop bringing up these horrible events. It gets a bit weird when I randomly say "SHHHHHH" around other people.
>>
>>38308817
I think there's a universe where the same joke would've landed. It was just bad luck, you shouldn't sweat it. They sound like stuck up normies that don't care to meet anyone that is even slightly different than themselves
>>
>>38305379
get originally /fit/
>>
>>38308960
Yup that's exactly how it works for me heh. It's like a Tourettes syndrome reaction. I just tense up and say something like "Nope!" or "Fuck!" when i think of an embarrassing moment, then I force my mind to think elsewhere.
>>
>>38308856
>>38308960
>I instinctively react by saying "SHHHHHHH" out loud
I do something similar. When I think about something embarassing, I try to think about something else and then say the first thing out loud.
Earlier today I was thinking about how I spat out spinach onto the table during dinner with my relatives. So to stop thinking about that, I suddenly started singing "the wheels on the bus go round round round" out loud.
>>
>>38309020
i never stumble upon any of those reactions though. maybe because the people in my country is to polite.
>>
>>38305379
I would have stabbed him desu.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.