[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm posting this picture of Hol Horse every day until I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

I'm posting this picture of Hol Horse every day until I get a girlfriend.

Day 1
>>
Not with his attitude you won't
>>
>>38304903
Well then you'd better be prepared to see this thread every day.
>>
Sage grows in every field to not bump.

If youre that desparate for a girlfriend, do a few things.

Take a public speaking course and take it seriously. Rehearse with real people. Ask them if you can practice your speech in front of small groups (3-8) groups that are heavy on or entirely composed of girls. This helps with the anxiety - setting up a controlled simulation of talking to girls without them knowing. Make the presentation vaguely sexual, like about the new supergonorrhea or whatever. Be serious as fuck and do so that they giggle but your forceful seriousness makes them shut the fuck up and listen.

Second, read starting strength by Mark Rippetoe and pretend its the goddamn bible. Lab is in the gym. Cant pass until you finish the lab.

Finally, talk to every girl you see. Literally plant yourself with no time limit in an area dense with girls and talk with them. Come up with some cheap but effective lines to get there attention. In fact, saying youre practicing for a speaking class is a great excuse.

Do this, and a girl will ask you out. Make sure she isnt underaged.
>>
Hol horse was the best stardust crusaders villain. Dio is shit
>>
Mind you, youll come off as an arrogant prick to most.

But to most men and many women youll look like the life of the party - so interesting (or at least dedicated to your public speaking courses) that people talk to you all the time. Who knows, maybe that girl that approaches you is from the local student council.

Its all about creating an air of mystery - You must have some deep-seated reason for doing that. Come up with an epic tale about how its related to what youve always wanted to do.

Even if no girls approach you, youll be more comfortable approaching girls and this is useful in general.
>>
>>38305203
>>38305309
Sorry to burst your bubble there, Mr. Sage, but I'm a NEET, and it's too late for me to enroll anywhere this year. I'm also a baby faced manlet.

What works for the average loser will not work for me.
>>
>>38305282
Baniera eisu was best villian
>>
>>38305440
Go next semester/quarter to the local community college.

If you forget to sign up in time, just start going to class. The prof will see youre serious and add you.

The only reason you dont have a girlfriend is because redpill is right and you have to start LOOKING like youre a chad.

At first do it because you wanna punish roasties. Nothing fucks with a roastie more than a chad that bails every now and then to date some other chick - which is fine in todays society if nobody declared a relationship yet.

This behavior directly increases your value on the sexual market and give you shittons of confidence. The kind where you can walk down the street and make eye contact with everyone. Those faggots at redpill call it spinning more plates, but theyre missing half the applications of that method and teach it sounding like rapists.
>>
>>38305440
Are you actually doing anything to try getting a girlfriend? These daily threads would be a lot more interesting if you had stories of your experiences trying to get a gf.
>>
File: 1499022689434.jpg (275KB, 1688x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1499022689434.jpg
275KB, 1688x2048px
N'doul was a better villain. Prove me wrong. Oh wait, you can't.
>>
>>38305282
i wish h horse would've been in part 4/5 but instead he just got supercucked
was honestly one of the best characters overall in the series
>>
>>38305786
>N'Doul
>just a blind dude with a busted ass stand
>"good villain"

Dude legit had no character devolpment at all, we didn't know anything about him outside of "Well, he's blind".
>>
File: latest.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
if you guys keep making these threads out kakyoinsunglasses friend will be banned
>>
>>38305674
Here in the UK, things work a little differently, there is no community college. I don't have enough qualifications to get to University at the moment, and the "colleges" in my area only offer shit courses that I'd be wasting money on; garbage such as "public services", "travel and tourism", "hair and beauty" and "hospitality and catering".

>>38305721
Is there really anything that I can do? I've been trying dating sites for a while, but I've never had a message back. I also go to bars every week or other week with a couple of friends, but the girls there are just awful.

I live in a small city of about 100,000 people, so the nightlife venues are limited, and there aren't any "nerdy" places to go, just generic bars and clubs.
>>
File: holhorseeveryday.jpg (60KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
holhorseeveryday.jpg
60KB, 640x360px
>>38306011
Well then let's hope that I get a gf real soon.
>>
>>38306066
were you inspired by his thread

I havent seen any of them since last night when he or she hit 100 days
>>
>>38306050
You gotta try something, shitposting eases the pain, but it doesn't fix the problem. Even if it's something as small as going to a library and trying to strike up a conversation with a girl who catches your eye. At the very least, it'd be great if you had some substance to your daily posts. Maybe other anons would be spurred on and join you in your efforts.
>>
File: 9oVE3R3e.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
9oVE3R3e.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>38306096
I see their threads all the time, they're cozy threads, but I don't post there, I wouldn't really have much to contribute.

I hope that they don't get banned, because everyone in those threads seems pretty nice, and it'd suck if they lost their threads.

In an age of fembot threads, hug your sister threads and gayposting threads, the kakyoin in sunglasses threads are diamonds in a pile of dirt.

Here's hoping that it's unbreakable.

>>38306144
The city's library is a hotspot for chavs and other degenerates. The only women who ever go there, do so to study, and I'd rather not interrupt their studying.
>>
HOL HORSE, BOINGO, COMBIIIIII~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u9Pe9qftxo
>>
File: singles.png (43KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
singles.png
43KB, 500x372px
getting a gf is mathematically improbable tho
>>
>>38306238
I agree 100% those threads are nice I never post either but I like reading through all the convos of the regulars
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.