[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he autistic or just socially maladjusted from years of isolation?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4343.jpg (488KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4343.jpg
488KB, 1080x1920px
Is he autistic or just socially maladjusted from years of isolation?

Either way, his VORW podcast is top tier gaming background noise.
>>
>tall
>handsome
>nicely groomed
>well dressed
>funny
he's fine
>>
>>38301614
>handsome
otherwise this is an accurate list

I think he's just a well adjusted high-function autist or just a bit of a weirdo. Regardless, I think since at least the last 6 months he's been hamming up his weirdness for the camera.

This guy's great though.
>>
File: 1465520340759.png (793KB, 915x673px) Image search: [Google]
1465520340759.png
793KB, 915x673px
I've always been 100% sure that he has chocolate pudding on his computer, I just KNOW.
>>
>creepy white autist with a creepy white autist following

he looks like a cringey goblin like every white boy
>>
>>38301582
He has quite a few qt sluts who want to fuck him from his fanbase.

He, being a volcel intent on pursuing wizardry, just tells them to fuck off
>>
>>38301664
BASED NIGGER
A
S
E
D
>>
I dunno man I just can't seem to figure out the enigma that is reviewbrah. Is it all an act? Is it the real him? It's seriously baffling.
>>
Euro Truck Simulator 2 and VORW is a great combination. I bet fishing in Old School RuneScape goes well with it, too.
>>
>>38301614
Hes not tall, his baggy suits make his frame look bigger than it is.
>>
>>38301582

He does have that Barron Trump autism look to him.
>>
>>38301664
Go back to normiebook you fucking degenerate nigger.You dont appreciate real art
>>
>>38301582
He's undoubtedly autistic.
>>
>>38301614
he's 5'10, check out his pic with tosh.0
>>
>>38301743
My go to combo is Crusador Kings 2 and VORW followed by Triforce
>>
>>38301664
>>38301776
>>38301873
1st year med student here, although I'm hardly qualified to give a diagnosis I honestly don't think he has autism. If I had to guess it's severe APD that made him retreat form the world, as a result it stunted his humor and manner of speaking.
>>
File: polirl.jpg (220KB, 1113x1200px) Image search: [Google]
polirl.jpg
220KB, 1113x1200px
>>38301835
>pink boy sperging out because someone told his fragile white ears the truth

LMAO
>>
>>38301950
>APD
So you believe he's basically a psychopath/sociopath?
That's what antisocial personality disorder is at it's most extreme
>>
>>38301950
He is a god among humans.Respect HIM or SUFFER HIS WRATH
>>
>>38301974
>Nigger cant handle the truth about his degeneracy.
Lmao
>>
>>38301980
sorry, I mean avoidance personality disorder. My brother has it and it seriously ruins perfectly normal human beings.
>>
>>38302023
>tries to say what I just said back at me and fails

LOL I can feel you shaking you little pink dicklet
>>
>>38302033
>pink dicklet
Is that a new race?Combining niggers with jews?
Your parents created an abomination
>>
File: CIA_reviewbrah (c)(r).png (2MB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
CIA_reviewbrah (c)(r).png
2MB, 1440x810px
>The food review I just filed with the agency lists me, the g r e e n s i p s, and Papa John here, but only one of you...
>First one to talk gets to stay on my waveband
>A lot of loyalty for a hired delivery boy
>>
File: OUT.png (568KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
OUT.png
568KB, 960x720px
Race baiters OUT
>>
>>38301582
>VORW podcast is top tier gaming background noise.

yyyaaaasss finally someone gets it

literally nothing better than his podcast ranting on about nonesence for a videogame, especially one that doesnt rely heavily on sound

him and also asmr as the best

reviewbrah a goat
>>
>>38301670

Can someone post that pic of Reviewbrah telling some I think latina slut to fuck off? That was awesome. He did it in the youtube comments.
>>
ReviewBrah never developed socially because his Mom has been fulfilling his sexual needs. When they broke up, he moved out and found a milf "fan".
>>
>>38302150
if thats true im am bitter towards him

my guts tell me its not though. i think his parents kicked him out
>>
>>38302187
yeah when his step-Dad found out.
>>
>>38302105
>literally nothing better than his podcast ranting on about nonesence for a videogame, especially one that doesnt rely heavily on sound
this
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.