[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know how many of you remember me, but I wanted to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Thank-You-Based-God.jpg (32KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
Thank-You-Based-God.jpg
32KB, 600x596px
I don't know how many of you remember me, but I wanted to thank you, /r9k/.

A few years, I posted on this board (I can't find the archive, but maybe someone else will have better luck) saying how nervous I was that I would be meeting someone from the internet in real life. A girl whom I had met on online roleplaying games, who lived in France (I'm a burger). How she was finally going to take a flight to U.S., so we could meet for the first time in person.

I was nervous. I'm awkward as fuck, and was starting to get cold feet. I knew it wasn't a catfishing scheme; we'd talked over Skype, she was so happy to show me her plane ticket when she'd bought them, no catfisher would go to those kinds of lengths. But you convinced me to go through with it, saying it was the kind of thing robots only dreamed about, so I did. The only advice I had received was, "Don't you dare fuck this up."

Thank you, /r9k/. Yesterday was our one year anniversary.

As in, our wedding anniversary.

My life has never been happier. The neckbeard has been shaved. I'm currently going through France's immigration process, I'm able to have casual conversation in French, and I have several job interviews lined up (getting a job in France as an American is harder than it sounds; some stupid post-9/11 law makes it a pain in the ass for Americans to get bank accounts in foreign countries, and no French company is going to wire a paycheck to an American bank account).

You gave me the courage to make all of this possible. Thank you so much for everything. And to the rest of you, don't lose hope. You are not alone. You're not even forever alone. You're just not looking in the right place, even if the 'right place' is an entirely different continent.
>>
eh that's nice

now get out you filthy normal
>>
File: IMG_20170711_085910.jpg (46KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170711_085910.jpg
46KB, 600x300px
Good job, now get out normie
>>
>>38301459
pics of her please
original
>>
>>38301459
>who lived in France (I'm a burger)
Wait a second I remember you. Holy shit I remember you, anon.
>>
File: 1498058248305.jpg (85KB, 1387x702px) Image search: [Google]
1498058248305.jpg
85KB, 1387x702px
>>38301459
Im happy that you're happy anon, now continue defining what (you)r reality is; i'm sure it'll be a tale worth hearing.
>>
>>38301459
genuinely happy for you bro but stay the fuck away from P*ris
>>
>>38301459
Great tale anon. I wish you happiness and a good life.
>>
>>38301459

Cool bro, thats nice.

Welcome to Yurop. How are you adjusting ? Any cultural differences that stand out ?

also, get the fuck out normie
>>
>>38301459
Fuck off normie.
Go enjoy life.
>>
Fuck off normal. Hope you both choke
>>
>>38301459
>He actually married a roastie
Nice going retard, she's going to divorce you and take half your shit.
>>
>>38301459
i hope you get killed by a muslim terror attack

go fuck yourself
>>
>>38301459

I remember you.
Good job, now wait till the novelty wears off and you're back here feelsposting with the best of us (the Al Bundys, miserable as fuck, but Atleast we have someone to drag with us).
>>
>>38301459
I would say fuck off normie, but tbqh i feel like conventional families will soon get completely destroyed by fucking feminist from outside and selfish hungry wives who want husbands money from within, so having a happy family shouldn't be considered a normie thing anymore.
Finding this happiness is a very rare thing nowadays, so i must commend you. Congratulations, my man, and i wish you the best of luck. May your marriage last till the end of your lives - and beyond, if you believe in these sorts of things.
>>
>>38301459
Fuck off, normie, you got lucky
congratulations
>>
>>38301459
I'm actually a REAL robot and not a pathetic redditor like most people here and I will remain alone forever because society hates me. Fuck you cunt. I hope your wife gets raped by niggers
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.