[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frogs and Feels Irish Bar is open for business! Come in and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (11KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 282x179px
Frogs and Feels Irish Bar is open for business! Come in and have seat. Talk about your problems and have a drink
Jukebox:https://youtu.be/8s2MSVaXNqQ
Discord:https:/UvKnQPR
>>
File: 1340641505675.jpg (323KB, 753x810px) Image search: [Google]
1340641505675.jpg
323KB, 753x810px
>>38301003
Give me some whiskey barkeep. My depression and anxiety has come back. Went off my meds for two weeks because it was making it difficult to stay awake and get any work down. Depression and anxiety came back and hit like bricks. I feel so incredibly numb. And it doesn't help that the girl I'm crushing on is seemingly stringing me along.
>>
>>38301003
I'll take a rum and coke.

My 4 year old is attending her first week of daycare.

It's scary because I think her instructors are not informed of the dangers of watching the 2018 olympic games without wearing sunglasses. They learned to live without morales, fueled by the brazilian mosquito pandemic that all caused us panic within another timeline. Dogs and cats are in on it too, and so is Putin. People fail to realize the leverage one can obtain if one was to befeiend a very old tortoise. 'Na mean?

That, and I hope she makes friends and becomes sociable. She cried on her first day after I left her
>>
>>38301003
Give me a shot a whiskey, just found out I have a year to live. Gonna go out in style, considering taking out a 20,000.00 loan and going to south east asia and die.
>>
>>38301003
I just said goodbye to her last night, probably for the last time. She seems like she'll genuinely miss me and wants to keep in touch but I know it'll be best if we don't. Give me anything that'll make me forget her, if doing so is even possible at this point for me.
>>
File: atlantis.jpg (144KB, 1190x750px) Image search: [Google]
atlantis.jpg
144KB, 1190x750px
>>38301003
I'll take some iced water since I'm dull.

Things are okay. I've got a pretty clear outline of my problems now, and I'm only waiting until I can see a doctor, since I've tried everything else. It's hard to believe I'll be starting university in less than a month. I mean, my mind's just not there, and I'm not even in the proper state of mind to learn or improve at all. Looked at objectively, it'll almost certainly be a struggle. But it's whatever. Things go on.
>>
>>38301003
I'll have a beer.

Every time I feel I've been too apathetic and disinterested for her to initiate another conversation with me, she texts me something completely random, as if she wanted to chat with me, but doesn't have anything of significance to tell.
>>
>>38301003
Give me a beer.

Been talking to her for four months now but she only sees me as a good friend. I'm so unskilled with woman and so scared to lose her that I haven't made any move, so I guess she doesn't know how incredibly bad I'm feeling right now.

Also, as we can't see each other too much because of the distance and most of the time we only talk online, I'm afraid she'll eventually get bored of me and leave

Honestly, I'm fucking desperate right now and it seems like this is going to continue for some time.
>>
File: 1496781944899.png (39KB, 656x755px) Image search: [Google]
1496781944899.png
39KB, 656x755px
I'll take one Baileys, please.

I have a question.
How do I stop being insecure about everything?
I want to be ok with being me and think I'm worth something but I often feel replacable and as though I'm a waste of time that would be better spent with someone else.
>>
Just a tap water for me, i'm on the wagon

I'm....surprisingly good honestly. After a few years of being a self hating NEET, i've dedicated to losing all the weight I gained over those years. I've recently reconnected with my family and I only just realized I ran out of antidepressants like a month ago.

For the first time since I started browsing this site, I think i'm gonna be ok...

I know this shit is probably the last thing you other guys want to hear right now but I just needed to get it off my chest to the board that was there for me at my lowest point.
>>
File: feel.png (113KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
113KB, 1500x1500px
I'll take a double shot of Crown. I loved her and she didn't love me. What more is there to say?
>>
>>38301653
*passes the lad is whiskey*
Best take the mess man. They clearly are helping you. Take some sleeping pills if you can't sleep.
>>
>>38301771
*pours a shot of whiskey*
Do it lad. You haven't got much time to live for. Might as well.
>>
>>38304971
*pours a double shot of crown*
Move on lad. I know that feel. No point in standing around. You will only get hurt.
>>
>>38304250
*hands the dude a glass of water*
Fair play my dude. Keep up the good work.
>>
>>38303275
*hands anon his baileys*
It's ok my dude. You're important for keeping my frogs and Feels threads going. You matter to me anon. You're very special. Don't let anyone say otherwise.
>>
>>38301966
It's ok anon.
*passes a pint of Guinness*
It will pass my dude. She left you. Someone else might come into your life. It's all about perspective my dude.
>>
>>38302528
4 months is along time.
You should of made a move sooner. She now sees you as a friend. I think it's safe to say your friend zoned. Might aswell try and get out of it. Make a move anon!
>>
>>38302184
Here's a beer.
Make something up. Try and do it. She clearly has time for you if she is texting first.
>>
>>38302183
*passes anon some iced water*
There ye go lad. Might be hard. I'm starting uni soon and it's gonna be hard. I know it.
>>
>>38305818
Thanks Barman
Your post means a lot to me, honestly.
I'll be sure to come back here.
Could you please post the discord invite again? The last one expired.
>>
>>38301729
*passes anon his rum and coke*
Here ye go lad.
It's hard seeing kids going to school. But it must be done. Hopefully she makes friends.
>>
>>38305957
She has a boyfriend.

originoodle
>>
>>38301003
Give me anything strong. I fucked up my interview for an important job that would've changed my life forever

Now I Just Want to kill myself
>>
>>38306001
Here ye go lad.
Pop in whenever you want.
Discord: /R2Jh9rf
>>
>>38306028
Well shit. Looks like anon you're going to have to move on. I'm sorry.
>>
>>38306145
But she keeps texting me, I can't move on like this.
>>
>>38306040
*hands the customer a bottle of vodka*
How did you fuck it up anon?
Can't be that bad. Do tell.
>>
Left my first girlfriend yesterday: really wanted it to work out, but she couldn't quit drinking. Still hurts.
>>
>>38306187
Thanks.
It was for a good job with a tiny bit of html for e-mails. Even if I learned it on my own, I had to code something in Dreamweaver and I absolutely did utter shit.
I learned in the morning that you code e-mails with table attributes and cells, I tried to learn that before the interview but in practice I totally failed.

The Worst part was when she showed me the way out. I almost cried on how humiliating this was
>>
Why no pictures of drinks like usual? Feels much more normal
>>
>>38306403
I'm extremely lazy. Plus if people order two of the same drink I have to get different pics.
>>
>>38306778
How do you not have a huge folder of pictures of drinks?
>>
>>38306778
Then you have no right to open a feels bar anon

I hope your thread gets archived
>>
>>38306778
fuck off I'll just drink water then.
sage
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.