[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here still thinks about a girl they were with years ago whose

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: images (30).jpg (6KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
images (30).jpg
6KB, 247x204px
Who here still thinks about a girl they were with years ago whose moved on 100% while you still pine not so much for getting back together but that hope you felt being with her that you could be someone, once, before her rejection became THE rejection in your life and now you'll never stop feeling like you're going to live and die in the background of prettier, more captivating people for the rest of your life?
>>
>>38300588
Time to kill myself isn't it anon?
>>
I had a girl I dated for 2 years and had to move away. The worst possible personality 1/10 but a 10/10 in looks. Only give one because she likes video games and anime so why not go through her shit she might change right??

Skype her every night everything is good and I'll do frequent visits out of state to see her. She wouldn't stop messaging me and being clingy af and always thinking I'm with other people (what the fuck I'm a beta how the fuck are you even with me)

Childhood friend asks me to hangout we haven't seen eachother in a few months.

Picks me up and drives me to a Walmart parking lot and said he had something he had to tell me.

>thinking he was going to come out of the closet but everyone knew already he was bi

He sits there for a good 2 minutes and packs a bowl and it's silent. He tells me to hit it right quick, he'll yeah >takes a big puff.
Then he says
>I Skyped your girlfriend and we both masturbated on cam

I sit there

Sit there

Tells me he is sorry and that she would always tell him stories of her going out with friends and fucking people for money and free drugs

He then said he was going to take me home.

The most akward silence for the whole ride.

Fucking devisated and cried the whole ride, I did everything for her and loved her.

Next day go to his car and keyed it and poured sugar into his gas tank.

Kept the laptop the ex gave me and didn't delete all the nudes and videos she gave me and show every single one of my friends and give them to all of them.

Still to this day I miss her and wish I was better looking etc. I dream of her from time to time and still miss her even from how she treated me. And nothing will compare to her and I know every person I date I will compare to her and know I won't get anyone that hot again
>>
>>38300995
>Still to this day I miss her and wish I was better looking etc. I dream of her from time to time and still miss her even from how she treated me. And nothing will compare to her and I know every person I date I will compare to her and know I won't get anyone that hot again

>tfw still dream brutally sad dreams from time to time where you meet her again somewhere and she's so cold and distant and wants nothing to do with you and you just want to hold her and feel like love's possible again

I want to die
>>
>>38301100
Trust me I want to die too
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.