[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where are the niggers with social anxiety? are they a superior

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10

File: eEXFpvw.png (71KB, 1248x1504px) Image search: [Google]
eEXFpvw.png
71KB, 1248x1504px
where are the niggers with social anxiety?

are they a superior race or something
>>
>>38300386
right here desu
being a blackbot is a fucking curse
>>
File: laughing-spic.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-spic.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>niggers
>superior race
>>
Social anxiety stems from being too self-aware. Niggers obviously don't have this problem.
>>
Here desu, blackbots have it the worst
>>
>>38300386

I assume the ones here
>>
File: no-context.jpg (66KB, 550x842px) Image search: [Google]
no-context.jpg
66KB, 550x842px
>>38300386
Since I'm black with same problem I feel somewhat obligated to reply. Sup fellow nigger how much watermelon/KFC did you consume this week?
>>
>>38300386
where are the apes with social anxiety?

are they a superior race or something
>>
>>38300840
Kid if you're going to be racist at least be a tad more edgy, you have anonymity you know
>>
>>38300840
Neither chimpanzees or bonobos are apes.
>>
>>38300595
lmao keep telling yourself that. oi
>>
>>38300805
>calling yourself a nigger
pathetic stop pandering to whitey
>>
I don't know about social anxiety, but every day I see dozens of crazy homeless niggers begging for money and talking to themselves.
>>
>>38300386
due to the hostile conditions of infighting, anything less than chad behavior is suicide to the nigger
>>
>>38301692
>assuming saying nigger is pandering to whitey faggot/10
>>
File: 24333.png (430KB, 541x376px) Image search: [Google]
24333.png
430KB, 541x376px
ye we out here
>>
>>38301692
this

OP such a dickless uncle tom
>>
White people see black people as ultra outgoing chads because you need to be in order to do anything in this white dominated society where so many people are subtly racist towards blacks.

You guys who say black people are chads are as dumb as women who think men have it easy.
>>
>>38300386
tha white boi fears the BBC
>>
>>38301720
You joke but it's true. My buddy grew up in Chicago and if you tried in school or didn't act gangsta you'd get accused of being a Uncle Tom or a bitch and would subsequently be bullied and jumped regularly. It's a vicious cycle where trying to escape from the hood and act more civil is seen as weakness and white behavior.
>>
>>38301692
this 4chan nigger, even shitskins say nigger spic and shitskin
>>
American negro culture is all about being predatory, being "hard" and "hustlin".

Consider this, you're just a below average black guy, a nerd, a geek, a mark, a bitch nigga, but you still got swag tho, u still got dat fuck a bitch shit compared to the average white boi. Being around super predators will make even the weakest "bitch niggas" "hord".
>>
>>38301775
has it been scientifically studied what makes homeless people talk to themselves?
>>
Literally 90% of incel community is black guys and pajeets. Check out youtube videos and r/incel.
>>
>>38301737
>calling yourself subhuman in a board full of people who think your subhuman
have some dignity
>>
>>38301843
Actually 95% of the incel community is pussy ass ugly socially retarded white males
>>
>>38301943
why is saying nigger the same as calling someone subhuman? I thought only blacks were even allowed to call other blacks nigger? what the fuck is this?
>>
File: 1487722719363.jpg (125KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487722719363.jpg
125KB, 600x600px
>>38301943
thinking word nigger is any worse from calling others faggot or retard
niggers bring it on themselves
>M-MUH SLAVERY

[spoler]KANGZ
>>
File: 1244658.jpg (7KB, 295x200px) Image search: [Google]
1244658.jpg
7KB, 295x200px
>>38301943
Uh muh feels, it's hate speech, stop self deprecating. Can you seriously fuck off to reddit if this offends you so much, no reasonable black person gives a shit
>>
WE SUPREME BEANZ N SHEEIT
>>
>>38300386
ayo hol up

how could a KANG have "social anxiety" ???
>>
why do blacks think you have to be a violent thug to be masculine?
>>
I have a black weeb friend who's one of the socially anxious people on the planet. One time he said something about society expecting him to be this thuggish, confident type of person, when in reality he's just a sperg who likes anime girls.
>>
File: 1481319514486.gif (490KB, 250x273px) Image search: [Google]
1481319514486.gif
490KB, 250x273px
>>38300386
>>38300510
Quite curious about this, not being from the US and coming from a country whose press and citizens waste barrels of ink defending blacks whilst simultaneously denouncing Poles, Russians and the like. What is the US like for black people? I've never been able to find some non-biased source of information and the few anecdotes I have seen on here sound ridiculous (paragraphs about drug dealing, gun shots and the like, which I seriously doubt happens in the US to such a noticeable extent). What's it like being a black robot and what do you think made you like that? Do you all have single-mums and stuff? Also why does black society seem so divided between hardcore gangsters and weeaboos?
>>
>>38303204
>What's it like being a black robot and what do you think made you like that
Literally the same as being a white bot. An outcast from the beginning because you're autistic.
>Do you all have single-mums and stuff?
I have one, but it's just a meme. It isn't as casual as you think.
>why does black society seem so divided between hardcore gangsters and weeaboos?
Depends where you grow up. If you grow up in he you will turn into a dumb gangster for obvious reasons. If you're born in a white neighborhood, the hate you get from being black will make you go full cocoon mode and lead you to anime.
>>
>>38301692
lol they call themselves niggers. I bet you are white.
>>
File: IMG_3574.gif (1MB, 680x824px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3574.gif
1MB, 680x824px
The feeling that is being black in current year is a meme in my opinion
>>
>>38303204
Are you British?
oregenonono
>>
>>38303420
>the hate you get from being black will make you go full cocoon mode and lead you to anime.
You heard it here first, folks. White racism creates nigger weebs AND nigger thugs
>>
>>38303420
Also
>casual
I think you meant prevalent nigguh
>>
File: 1474273649426.gif (524KB, 466x262px) Image search: [Google]
1474273649426.gif
524KB, 466x262px
>>38303552
Yes.

>>38303420
>hate you get from being black
Really? Perhaps its the virtue signalling that's present here though I really can't see blacks being racially abused the way they were in the 30's. The one black guy I saw in my class was widely accepted by pretty much everyone, obviously there was the odd "nigger" meant to trigger a reaction and the fact that no-one could see him in the shade, though there was no real malice involved. By the looks of things he's turned out pretty well too. Of course everyone used to ask to touch his hair though that's probably the only other thing that could be seen as annoying. How different is it in America?
>>
>>38304036
Different blackbot here but the guy you described sounds like me in school. I was never hated by whites, in fact I was known by a lot of the white kids because I was the black guy that wasn't a fucking coon. Yes in the US.
>>
>>38304036
Blacks here aren't abused, anon. Normal people avoid people who act and look and talk like thugs and criminals, it's as simple as that.

The average black person with a job and a life that doesn't revolve around emulating rap lyrics doesn't even get side-eyed these days.

The only blacks in America that screech about racism are blaming their own failures on everybody else, because that's what the Democrats have taught them for decades.
>>
>>38304080
That sounds pretty neat anon, did you have a lot of friends in school?

>>38304196
That's kinda nice to hear. I always thought that half of the African-American population would essentially be street-thugs magically picking up blue-eyed, bleach-blonde white women and engaging in some cocaine-induced orgies 24/7. Only thing I know aside from what I've learned on this thread is that some won't stop trying to sell you their mix-tapes according to some people who visited New York.
>>
Blackbots are the real robots. I doubt that was original
>>
>>38304466
Most blacks eventually find jobs and do something with their lives. Very few people continue to commit crimes after 25.
>>
>>38304466
Yeah I had a lot of friends in school, still hang out with some of them. I'm not a robot, I'm a cyborg.
>>
>>38304466
Oh no, most black people are just normal people trying to live like everyone else. It's an annoying and loud minority that ruin it for the rest of the blacks.

Also the mix-tape thing is a scam that white guys pull here on the west coast, versus blacks on the east coast. If you listen to even ten seconds of their shit "you owe them." Don't even talk to them.
>>
>>38304554
What is that whole west/east-coast rivalry thing about anyway? I remember reading a fair bit about how different regions of the US have their own "sounds" though I never really noticed. I'll keep that in mind also, thanks anon.

>>38304541
Glad to hear, hope life's treating you well.
>>
>>38304726
I don't listen to rap these days but from what I know and listened to in the past it was about the styles of west coast rap being more lyrical while east coast rap was about sounding as hard as possible.

Most of what people call "hip-hop" now derives from the west coast brand of rap.
>>
>>38304951
Also forgot to note that the old rivalry was kind of considered "fulfilled" if you will with the culmination of Tupac versus Biggie since both were the archetypes and practical patriarchs of their respective schools of rap.

There's no real rivalry these days outside of local scenes in shitty neighborhoods were rap artists think shooting each other will make them blow up like Tupac did.
>>
File: 7845785-5785-785.png (415KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
7845785-5785-785.png
415KB, 640x480px
>>38300386
fuck all the niggers
>>
who hates niggers the most?

civilized black folks

y'all know this to be true
>>
OFFICIAL BASED THREAD SEAL OF APPROVAL
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.