[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work as cleaner in public building >it's ok but during

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2106.jpg (64KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2106.jpg
64KB, 540x960px
>work as cleaner in public building
>it's ok but during the afternoon there can be some people around
>I have to avoid them as I mop the floor
>today a good looking girl comes my way, she asks how I do and use my first name
>have to apologize for not recognizing her
>she tell me we went to the same classes in school
>she used to go by the name X
>I can't believe it because he was a real beta who no one liked to be around
>this 'girl' is smiling, looking right at me with her big blue eyes
>I'm laughing and telling her she seems to do allright
>talk for a bit, start to notice the more masculine features but it's hard to tell this used to be a boy
>decide to have lunch some day and switch numbers
>I come home with a feeling of strange arousal
Fuck it, I'm going for it
>>
>>38298938
Be honest, do you pocket used panty liners from the womens bathroom?
I would.
>>
>>38298938
To many trap trap threads going on.
>>
>>38298938
Traps aren't gay. It's cool. Gay people aren't aroused by traps. Fuck her boipussy, anon. Call her by her boy name when you do.
>>
Does anyone have that post from a few days ago where the guy fell for the trap meme and when he was done ended up breaking down and crying in the shower thinking about how much of a failure he is?
>>
>>38298938
Such a strange time to be alive....at least in comparison to the past. Anyway do what you wanna do op just be safe.
>>
>>38299037
Why aren't gay guys attracted to female looking boys? Isn't there one who takes and one who gives? The taker got to be atleast a little bit feminine..?
>>
>>38298938
Post pics.

g235g135vg8yn1gv8y375y223
>>
>>38299070
look into the archives if you want to find it.
>>
>>38299070
It was long time ago, not few days. At least 2-3 weeks now. Unless it's a copypasta and some one pasted it again.
>>
>>38299155
Strange indeed. I didn't think there was any truth to this forced meme but maybe it's here to stay.
>>
Oh wow, ANOTHER fucking "hurr I'm not ghey" trap thread.

Do you fags actually live in your shitty trap doujins?
>>
>traps aren't gay, i just fap to the feminine features such as flat male chest, male ass, male wrists, huge hands and the dick
>>
Failed men become trannies.
>>
>>38298938
You're about to go down a scary path brother, you're chances are survival mentally and physically are very low.
>>
>>38299974
Don't bust a nut worrying for me pal I'm just in it for a good time
>>
>>38299271
most men who like feminine guys are bi
>>
File: 1388755814451.png (65KB, 1350x295px) Image search: [Google]
1388755814451.png
65KB, 1350x295px
>>38299933
Or fuck trannies.
>>
>>38299819
Just grin and bear arms if they reach for your man cat
>>
File: 1484701950540.gif (2MB, 228x170px) Image search: [Google]
1484701950540.gif
2MB, 228x170px
>>38298938
>talking to a person on the internet
>we're just goofing off and chatting
>they mention they live in an area nearby
>I dude, we should meet up
>they put "dude" in quotes
>it's a girl? okay, cool, this is fine
>they later tell me they're trans
>feels weird, but still cool, might as well give it a shot, I thought they were a man to begin with and just wanted to hang out as friends
>meet up
>they're cute as hell what the fuck
>we have a nice time drinking and chatting
>I accidentally bring up something that's a kink for them
>They lean over and ask me to stop talking about it because it's turning them on and they're getting a boner.
>mfw ever since
>>
File: scared straight fit.jpg (655KB, 888x4000px) Image search: [Google]
scared straight fit.jpg
655KB, 888x4000px
>>38299070
origano mr roboto
>>
>>38300683
Haha lol real story or what lololol!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.