[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"You'll see when you have your own family" "When

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: 256546346.png (111KB, 610x597px) Image search: [Google]
256546346.png
111KB, 610x597px
When my mom says something along these lines, I start to tear up. A few years ago I understood that I'm gonna be alone my whole life. I will never get a girlfriend, marry her, have kids. I daydream about things like that from time to time, but I know I don't deserve it. I decided I'm too retarded socially to even consider a relationship. Whenever someone talks to me I'm thinking "wtf do you want? there are tons of more interesting people around and you are wasting time with me?".

It's really bizare that my mom still thinks I will live a normal life. Maybe it's because I have a normie brother - he is a good person and deserves happines. Still, whenever the topic comes up, I can't believe she hasn't lost hope. Or maybe these are just desperate attempts for me to change.
>>
>>38298193
Do you want to see my trap dick? ~
>>
I feel my man. I know how feel I don't know what doing with my life
>>
File: 1499763148881.jpg (164KB, 1500x1383px) Image search: [Google]
1499763148881.jpg
164KB, 1500x1383px
>>38298193
Feeeeells
>>
File: obk.png (271KB, 800x768px) Image search: [Google]
obk.png
271KB, 800x768px
>>38298193
The same biological instincts that drove her to make you, coupled with a decent life and heart(that may or may not be from anyone else) spurs her to still believe you will experience the joys of this world she birthed you into. But she cannot force you, so take life at your pace frogman; ily.
>>
I'm 24 and starting to realize this. I never had a job or finish school. No social skills no friend and in connections. With with my religious fanatic mom and aunt. Who really believe god coming in the next five years. I'm fuck.
>>
File: 1499657560001.jpg (149KB, 1280x957px) Image search: [Google]
1499657560001.jpg
149KB, 1280x957px
http://community.today.com/parentingteam/post/my-child-is-easier-to-like-when-hes-medicated
>>
Be poor
have kids
I never understand this. What happen if your kids need braces or tutoring.
>>
When you realize that you are never going to touch a girl or that people will forever see you as the weird guy. Everyone is forming there social circle. And you have no one.
>>
>>38298193
>I can't believe she hasn't lost hope
She has. She's lying to herself. Mine does the same thing. It's what moms do when they see their children failing.
>>
File: 1499399449906.jpg (87KB, 553x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499399449906.jpg
87KB, 553x640px
I have a 4 year old daughter.

You think it's wortb it, and eventually it very much is worth it, but on the specs of working out a new solution to the already bludgeoning problem that happens throughout my lifetime, I just have to suck it up and attribute it to working for the so-called camorra clans in naples which allow me a certain sense of flexibility on how I get to raise my daughter and where until you learn the unfortunate truth about dogs and cats in your own little idyllic town.

Dont lose hope, OP
>>
File: 1496538020196.jpg (20KB, 320x427px) Image search: [Google]
1496538020196.jpg
20KB, 320x427px
>>38298193
yeah I still sometimes cry myself to sleep thinking about having a nice family
>>
>>38299114
Nigger are you on drugs?
>>
>>38298193
I know OP. I know.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.