[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are ENTPs evil? Whats the ranking of evil in mbti why are ENTPs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1498958442264.jpg (55KB, 480x473px) Image search: [Google]
1498958442264.jpg
55KB, 480x473px
are ENTPs evil?
Whats the ranking of evil in mbti
why are ENTPs evil
pic semi related
>>
>>38297686
what makes ENTP's evil all we want to do is debate, im not evil
>>
>>38297719
>I'm an ENTP
>ENTPs are evil
>but I'm not evil

What did he mean by this?
>>
ENTJs are the embodiment of pure fucking evil. The only one I've ever met was a SEAL who only enlisted because he wanted to kill people.
>>
File: 20080325.gif (37KB, 468x533px) Image search: [Google]
20080325.gif
37KB, 468x533px
>>38297741
He never said ENTPs are evil, just that they do what they want.
>>
>>38297686
ExTPs = sociopath types

Impulsive, manipulative and lazy

Tertiary Fe is the best for casual, uninvested emotional manipulation.

ENTPs are more driven by curiosity and a desire to see what happens, while ESTPS are more driven by hedonism and a desire to experience what happens.

My physics teacher was an ENTP, he did all sorts of social experiments on the students in our class causing many of them to leave because they felt as if they were being picked on, he also did many fucked up things to his kid that he bragged about the class without realising how unbelievable his actions were.

INTJs are probably the most dangerous MBTI type because they combine pure selfishness and narcissism with vision, but ultimately they usually do what *they* think is right, whether that's actually what's best for everyone or not.

ENTJ/ESTJs are both pretty heartless

and ENTPs seem to be natural solipsists, however they rarely care enough to go out of their way to cause serious harm, there have been no ENTP mass murderers or terrorists, but they've been plenty of apathetic ENTP leaders who've let awful things occur without really caring.

ENTPs are probably the 3rd to 5th most evil MBTI type, INFJs, INTJs, ENTJs, ESTPs and ESTJs all being up there as well.
>>
Mbti is basically horoscopes for people just smart enough to realize horoscopes are bullshit.
>>
>>38297949
hurr durr epic comment
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (128KB, 1140x864px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
128KB, 1140x864px
i took a test what does this mean
>>
>>38298013
how are there people only now just finding out about MBTI? You a newfag, son?
>>
>>38298054
i took it years ago and was intj i think

now it says im istp
>>
im an ENTP can someone explain more about it?
>>
>>38298058
Well, if you're really interested in learning and finding out your real type I'd suggest learning about cognitive functions and studying the underlying theory underneath it all, I often score as an ENTJ, INTJ, ENTP and INFJ on that test depending on how I feel on the day. However, my true, underlying type is ENTP because I lead with extroverted intuition and also use introverted thinking, learning the underlying theory has allowed me to make so much more sense out of it.

if you want some pointers, just ask.

>>38298085
see above.
>>
>>38298085
You've got an evil soul. Do what thou wilt.
>>
>>38298155
i dont care enough to be able to be diagnosed with a personality type but thank you
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.