[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the Most Robotic Job and why is it overnight security?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

What is the Most Robotic Job and why is it overnight security?

>Dont have to do anything but sit around on the computer
>Can masturbate at work
>Can sleep at work
>Dont have to deal with normals and their bullshit at 3am
>Make good Money
>can shit post while at work

Seriously I dont know why people complain about waging
>>
because I live in an awful nigger infested shithole where break ins happen all the time and I don't want to get killed
>>
>>38297464
silly anon Unarmed Security guards arent loss prevention, we are not required to do anything but investigate and call the police if we see anything, we are basically civilians with badges, If anything happened at my site I would not do anything at the time but write a report and call the police later.
>>
Damn might actually consider this
>>
>>38297399
What kind of qualifications or experience do you need for this kind of job?
>>
>>38297399
I'd love to do this but I'm pretty sure in the UK you need to drop several grand on a certification, and also not have a criminal record.
>>
So what do you actually do? Do you just stare at security cameras and stay awake, or are you required to do your rounds?
>>
>>38299116
All you need is an SIA badge which is only about 600-700 the most
>>
>>38297399
Dont have to do anything but sit around on the computer
Nope. If there's an issue with someone breaking in then you need to report it and deal with it. Also, have to save and record footage of mundane things (e.g if someone breaks something in the store).
>Can masturbate at work
Nope. There will be cameras where you work to make sure no one something like that. You will be fired for wanking on the job.
>Can sleep at work
Nope. Again, this is why they have cameras while you work. If there's an issue and you're asleep on the job then you will be culpable.
>Dont have to deal with normals and their bullshit at 3am
Yes, you do. You will still have a boss and work colleagues many of whom will be aggressive retards who flunked school.
>Make good Money
Top kek.
>can shit post while at work
Nope. They don't let you access the internet on the monitoring computers.
>>
>>38297767
You may need first aid and you may need WHMIS (no idea if that's just a Canadian thing. Burgers may have their own qualification), and depending on where you are you may need a security guard license, but when I got the job (event and on-site security, not exactly the same, but close to this) they just paid for my security guard license after I got a very basic training course.

It sounds like a lot, but it's not. You should have basic first aid if you're looking for a job anyway.
>>
is g4s a good overnight gig, i dont know where to find other companies
>>
The boredom of having nothing to do, feeling of lonliness and being in a deadend job would probably kill me
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.