[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Start convo with girl >im catfishing her but she finds

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

>Start convo with girl
>im catfishing her but she finds the catfish photos cute
>talk for like 2 days
>adds me on snapchat and says that she is into pierced clits
>tells me she will send a photo of he pussy sometime
>then suddenly blocks me on everything with
>didnt even do anything to set her off maybe shes just drunk and bipolar
>>
>>38296877
i messaged her with my other instagram asking why and then she blocks that one aswell
>>
>>38296928
what should i do guys, shes really cute but im pretty sure i have lost every chance unless i try with my non catfish account and start again
>>
maybe she backtraced your fake photos and realized she'd been spoofed
>>
>>38296877
Who's that qt anon
>>
>>38297001
an old photo of a friend of mine that i had saved on my computer

>>38296961
It would lead her to a guy named Sora but all his photos are private so she wouldnt have been able
>>
>>38296877
You lucked out, catfishing someone into sending nudes is seriously fucking illegal and you've left behind so much evidence there's no doubt you'd be a registered sex offender if she went to the police about it. You got lucky, don't do that again, anon
>>
>>38297072
wait its illegal?, i have never heard about this please tell more
>>
she did mention that she was very drunk, so maybe she unadded me so i wouldnt take advantage of her while drunk?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.