[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people don't marry their sisters What the fuck. That's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1494222950221.jpg (231KB, 1920x2024px) Image search: [Google]
1494222950221.jpg
231KB, 1920x2024px
>people don't marry their sisters
What the fuck. That's so fucking inefficient and waste of time. Not to mention the genes and bloodline become fucking different. If I had a sister I'd marry her so that the blood remains pure as fuck.
Can someone explain the reason without "inbreeding retard children" ?
PS:This is not the incestuous LARPing tripfag thread
>>
>>38296549
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsC4kf6x_Q0
>>
File: qrfeNtkP.jpg (209KB, 1158x1637px) Image search: [Google]
qrfeNtkP.jpg
209KB, 1158x1637px
>>38296549
i agree OP. sisters are the perfect wives. you spend you entire childhood building a relationship with them that inevitably gets ruined when you get seperated as adults. clearly the only solution is to become romantically involved with her and protect your special love with all your might. and dick
>>
>>38296608
Exactly my point. Who created this meme ? I'm quite sure people marrying their sisters was fairly common until very recent
>>
File: (You).jpg (11KB, 358x215px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
11KB, 358x215px
>>38296549
>I'd marry her so that the blood remains pure as fuck
>>
>>38296636
its so unfair! i tried to get in a loving relationship with my darling imouto, and she spouted jewish propaganda about inbreeding being "bad" and that it was against god, even though we arent religious. its really sad thinking of what could have been, walking my sister down the aisle surrounded by happy family, and giving her a deep kiss after we say our vows.
>>
Childhood friend >>>>>>>>>> sister

Incest is all about "muh taboo" and never about actual good characters.
>>
>>38296684
Yeah, but childhood female friends are rare. My point is, why do people waste time "courting" random females when they can marry perfect ones they already know, like sisters and childhood friends ?
>>
>>38296707
They're pretty common in anime though. Real women are gross and real sisters just call you a loser and tell your mom that she doesn't feel safe around you anymore. It's not anything like my incest hentai mangoes.
>>
>>38296549
>argue against incest without using the main reason it has always been a taboo in every society ever all over the planet.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.