[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got a BJ from a transgirl(male) last night >Came SO HARD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: (19).jpg (64KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
(19).jpg
64KB, 409x409px
>got a BJ from a transgirl(male) last night
>Came SO HARD
>she(he) is texting me to "come back again soon :)"
>says next time I need to fuck her(his) boipussy(female)
>I'm not even gay
what it do my boys?

honestly the best part was her(his)
skin was so soft and warm against mine
>>
Yes, you are 100% flaming homosexual gay.
>>
>>38296425
Tranny here

You ain't gay, nigga

You FLAMIN
>>
>>38296425
just do it famalam and post pics
>>
>>38296456
>being attracted to a female figure giving you mindblowing oral sex is "gay"
lol what planet do u live on my boy?
>>
>>38296483
>h-he's dressed up like a girl s-so it's not gay!
>>
>>38296483
>having sex with someone who has a dick is not gay
>>
>>38296483

lol you wanna fuck a man in drags.
>>
File: 1498995820920.jpg (40KB, 386x498px) Image search: [Google]
1498995820920.jpg
40KB, 386x498px
never understood this meme. Nothin wrong with liking dick so why do these people thatre into traps constantly deny that theyre gay to strangers online
>>
>>38296425
>transgirl(male)
>she(he)
>her(his)
>boipussy(female)
jesus christ you are autistic just end yourself
>>
>>38296523
>nothing wrong with liking dick
Christianity is the bedrock of the west.
>>
File: 1439211389492.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1439211389492.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>38296508
>>38296507
>>38296501
YOU're all actually gay and trying to hide it, lmao

I read a lot of Evola, Stirner, and Dostoevsky, and I feel like destroying things is part of BECOMING the OVERMAN that Raskolnikov talked about in Crime and Punishment or Kirillov talks about in Demons. A man must BECOME god and defy all natural laws in order to fully embrace nihilism.
>>
>>38296523
you answered your own question. they're not pretending. they like gurls and did for years before discovering traps which were then added to the arsenal of things they're attracted to. most are attracted to them as a fetish btw and would never consider a relationship with them. being gay is thinking about some dude romantically, and that aint the case here.
>>
>>38296543
(((Christianity))) is a degenerate tool of the jew
This is coming from a guy that fucks men in wigs in the ass regularly
>>
>>38296543
>A sandnigger religion from the middle east is the bedrock of the west
If that's not being a cuck then what is?
>>
>>38296550
>I read a lot of Evola, Stirner, and Dostoevsky, and I feel like destroying things is part of BECOMING the OVERMAN that Raskolnikov talked about in Crime and Punishment or Kirillov talks about in Demons. A man must BECOME god and defy all natural laws in order to fully embrace nihilism.
LMAO this is next level autism somebody post this shit on /lit/
Im banned from /lit/ for 6 more hours for sincerity-posting, please somebody do it for me
>>
>>38296425
How did you meet? I want to feel the warmth of a cute girl(male)
>>
>>38296647
Some dating app
she(he) initiated everything, felt good maynneee
>>
You're going to burn in hell so your flesh will cleaned of sin by being burned to ask
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.