[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>need to take a huge ass shit >been holding in this shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1496732253376.jpg (48KB, 640x581px) Image search: [Google]
1496732253376.jpg
48KB, 640x581px
>need to take a huge ass shit
>been holding in this shit for about 13 hours
>go into bathroom and shit for an hour straight
>shit is so huge it starts filling up the toilet like those frozen yogurt machines
>no more room in the toilet
>i grab the end of the shit with my fingers to try to cut it off
>succeed and try to flush
>the shit blocks the toilet hole so water starts flying everywhere
>brown water all over the ground
>stand up, shit all over my ass cheeks
>pulled up my pants and walked downstairs to get a steak knife to cut the shit
>grab one and walk back upstairs to the bathroom
>had to step in shit water on the floor
>cut half the shit but had to remove the other half of it so it can actually go down
>actually goes down
>put the other half in the toilet and flush
>goes down but it clogs the toilet
>smells like shit and i have shit on my hands and floor
>no toilet paper so i had to walk back downstairs to get paper towels
>spent 45 minutes cleaning my ass, my floor, and my hands

Being a human is fucking disgusting.
>>
If yr a 10/10 qt skinny Asain than you just wrote an excellent corpiophiliac fanfic

Could def use more detail on the log, how good it felt evaucating ur anus
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.