[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever just been watching something normal like a TV show

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: f04.jpg (33KB, 434x326px) Image search: [Google]
f04.jpg
33KB, 434x326px
Have you ever just been watching something normal like a TV show and a movie, and something really little, so minor and insignificant, just sets you off super hard and you start straight up sobbing?

This has happened to me before many times in the past. It's happened to me when I rewatched Code Geass and a really bittersweet thing happened in the last season, it just fucking happened to me tonight when I just refinished watching 127 Hours. Seriously I started bawling when James Franco shouts out to that family and they run over to help him and they're going to get him out of there.

Like why the fuck did that hit me so hard? Anyone else experience anything like that?
>>
>>38295529
That's happened a lot to me with Clannad (not surprising). But, interestingly enough, I've had that happen in another James Franco thing, 11.22.63
>>
>>38295529
Music sometimes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOsozBlH7ng
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M7gKZqgHn4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z5V60BYxmE
>>
>>38295584
ah fuck I can't believe I've done this
>>
>>38295529
I'll get goosebumps and teary eyed and almost start convulsing when small shit happens in anime and video games. It's fucking weird. To get full on sobbing I think I'd have to see some sad shit happen though, like a character dying. If I watched 127 hours and saw that scene I'd probably experience what I just described.
>>
sometimes. just the other day i watched spirited away and cried when chihiro said "you're a good friend haku"
i wish i had friends.
>>
>>38295835
I think it's usually gotta be something that would be like "tears of joy" moment, or just a regular sad moment. But it's just really vanilla stuff, stuff I would NEVER lose my composure over at the drop of a hat like that. Then suddenly I'm breaking down at the end of a simple movie.
>>
>>38295529
>at my sisters bat mitzvah
>she and a bunch of her classmates are dancing
>it all seems so innocent
>tfw she doesn't know how fast time passes yet
>tfw they're all small people with feeling, ambitions and a whole life in front of them and there they are, careless, free
>where has my life gone?
>who the fuck am I?
>what is this world? why do I keep feeling like I wanna die?
>I love her so much and wish her the best.
>>
When I watched the sound of music, I started crying because it showed a white family who were wholesome and knew God and were the polar opposites of people today.
>>
>>38296018
not even religious but desu i wish we could go back to the 50s with modern technology when america wasn't a spic shithole and family actually meant something
>>
>>38296018
Oh I could see that. I just replayed L.A. Noire recently just so I could escape into a better time. Then I wanted to watch a let's play with guys I like, Super Best Friends Play, and there always like "GEEEZ this sexism and racism is so overbearing! I can't BELIEVE they said the word negro casually!" Glad we don't live in this time anymore!

Yeah a real fucking paradise guys.
>>
>>38295529
this happened to me while watching sgdq's ending

i've never played earthbound so watching the speedrun was just like a really quick playthrough, but at the end when paula was praying for help while all the other members of the gang were already dead just made me start crying like a little bitch
>>
Yes I was watching that shitty Martian movie with Matt Damon.
There's a bit were they use the Mars Pathfinder to communicate with earth and the thought of that lonely robot bro being useful made me tear up.
>>
>>38296078
They're all canadians that live in cities, of course they're white guilt ridden, spineless faggots
>>
File: 1497925785898.png (319KB, 792x713px) Image search: [Google]
1497925785898.png
319KB, 792x713px
>>38295529
Anything involving children or teenagers having fun makes me immensely sad to the point i can barely watch slice of life anime because its almost always centered around kids being happy. i can probably attribute this to dropping out of school at 13 and missing out on happy fun teen time.
>>
Yep, music does this a lot. Usually after a suicidal episode I'll just look at something benign like the bus in the rain or some birds in a puddle near some trash and lose it. I don't cry at all but I can feel it almost happening.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.