[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do people just up and do something? it feels like I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Trump-Cry-Baby.jpg (20KB, 640x335px) Image search: [Google]
Trump-Cry-Baby.jpg
20KB, 640x335px
why do people just up and do something? it feels like I've no will of my own.
>>
>your cause is pointless anon, do something for the greater good instead

Every damn time
>>
>>38295145
Is that what people say to you?
I've been told that myself but I never feel like doing anything for anybody. I mean a couple of times I had a friend in crysis kinda situation which really got me off my ass to help, that felt good but I can't live off my friends getting into retarded situations can I
>>
>>38295136
Because you don't respect the president
>>
>>38295190
would I start showing some conviction if I did?
>>
>>38295182

Nah, it's more along the lines of "do your responsibilities" while your peers get to do other stuff
>>
>>38295136
Sometimes i really wonder.
Has Trump done anything really harmful to America if two scoops of ice cream or fucking covfefe are the biggest fucking problems for his opposition?
I live in Europe so i don't hive much insight in America politics, but that seriously bothers me.
It all looks like outcry of stupid teenagers who only now got "interested" in politics and repeat stupid shit CNN, Salon and Buzzfeed say.
>>
>>38295190

I don't respect anyone whose views, morals, and lifestyle I don't agree with.

No one -has- to respect their leader.
>>
>>38295763

Here's what Trump is doing

1. Shitting on our closest allies with bullshit tariffs and (arguably) unnecessary immigration policing.
2. Shitting on our energy sector by trying to tap back into extinct coal mines when solar/wind will power the future
3. Make us a laughing stock in the G7, G20, UN, and other global delegations with a lake of tact, a lack of prose, and a lack of respect for how lenient the world has been with the US's bullshit.
4. Undermining the first amendment by shouting 'fake news' at anything that he doesn't agree with or negatively criticizes him. When he was a private citizen, he was involved in hundreds of slander/libel lawsuits that may/may not have been true. His lawyers would strongarm people into eventually dropping the case. Now though, he is a government official and is subject to all forms of ridicule or criticism because it's protected by our first amendment.
5. He's nominated people to positions where they can take advantage of their power for outright financial gain. Out of his whole cabinet the only people worth anything are Tillerson and Mattis.

I wouldn't hire someone without engineering experience to build a bridge, just like I wouldn't hire someone without political experience to lead a country.
>>
>>38295862
>he fell for the globalism is good meme
>>
>>38295862
That's not really much different from other politicians. Trump just doesn't hide things.
If you think Hillary wouldn't keep things where Wall Street and her allies would have the best advantage in getting more money then you are gravely mistaken.
Also neither her nor Obama believe in LGBT rights, solar/wind/ecological powers. They just repeat this meme because this is what young people like to hear.
>>
>>38295862
Number five on this list is the only legitimate criticism you've got. Protectionist economics and tougher migration laws were the core of Trump's platform, claiming to know that solar and wind will be the future is a tenuous claim at best, and exercising his right to criticise the press does not undermine the first amendment, in fact, it does the opposite. I'm far from Trump's biggest fan, in fact I don't like him at all, but so many of the criticisms levied against him are utter nonsense.
>>
>>38295136
You think too much. Think less.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.