[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>use moms credit card >buys bdsm shit with it >atleast

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: 1499719106193.jpg (143KB, 480x470px) Image search: [Google]
1499719106193.jpg
143KB, 480x470px
>use moms credit card
>buys bdsm shit with it
>atleast $2k of handcuffs, chains, chokers, etc.
>the first package gets delivered
>she is super fucking pissed
>she opens it in front of me
>its a realistic vagina sex toy
>she goes silent
>she hands it to me
>she hasnt talked to me for weeks

how do i have a good relationship with my mother again?
>>
She handed you the fake vagoo, I'd say she's a pretty cool mom.
>>
>>38294662
she was sobbing after she handed it to me. i heard her in her room. i think shes disappointed in me
>>
File: 1472494635299.png (279KB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
1472494635299.png
279KB, 500x433px
>>38294674
>she was sobbing after she handed it to me. i heard her in her room. i think shes disappointed in me
Did you fuck it already, though?
>>
>>38294688
everytime i tried to fuck it i thought of my mom, i had to throw it out
>>
>>38294707
lol fag, you used her credit card to buy all that shit, and you didnt even have one of the best nuts of your life.
>>
Why did you do it? Didn't you think this through?
>>
>>38294654
That's why children growing up need a father figure, to beat the shit out of them when they do shit like that.
>>
>>38294654
maybe you should of thought this through before you did this
maybe be less selfish and get a toy you can both use like a dildo you jerk
>>
>>38294733
i have more realistic vaginas on the way lmao once i get over this ill be nutting it up.

>>38294740
ive used her card before for little things and never got caught, so i thought i could get away this time.
i was just gonna buy one thing but i lost control lol
>>
>>38294771
don't you foresee any consequences for this?
>>
File: phantom09-00013.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
phantom09-00013.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>38294654

>be OPs mom
>work deadend waitress shit job
>still work really fucking hard, trying her best to save up a little for financial security while also having to provide for her deadbeat neet 30 year old son
>finally after working hard as hell for almost a decade, manages to put away a couple grand, feeling a little more financially secure in life
>comes home one day, tired as fuck, neckbeard son has spent all her savings on buttplugs
>tfw
>>
>>38294674
But does she own dildos, vibrators etc.? Rifle through her belongings
>>
>>38294878
>$2k
>all her savings
lmao
>>
>>38294937
nope. not one single thing
>>
>>38294949
lemme guess, you've never been poor
>>
File: 1497002282473.jpg (8KB, 250x228px) Image search: [Google]
1497002282473.jpg
8KB, 250x228px
>>38294771
>i was just gonna buy one thing but i lost control lol

i swear there must be scientists developing new strains of autism every day.... this is too much
>>
>>38294972
>saves an average of $4 a week
nobody in the first world is this poor, just bad with money.
>>
>>38295017
You're really ignorant if you think that. Some people aren't as capable. Assuming your parents are/were as well as yourself, but not everyone is brought up with opportunities or smart enough to work around the lack thereof.
>>
>>38295017
you're fucking retarded you god damn nigger
>>
>>38294654
only one way out. fix your shit, get a job, create a family.
>>
>>38295034
>Some people aren't as capable
That's their own fucking fault then isn't it. If they're really not capable of not blowing their money on pointless shit then maybe they shouldn't be having children in the first place. OP now has to suffer in this shitty world for the rest of his life because this stupid bitch couldn't keep her legs shut

>>38295040
Tell me how I'm wrong. $4 a week is like 1% of minimum wage, a bad year of inflation could wipe that out. You mean to tell me that if OP's mother's wages were to be cut by $4 a week, she would just say, "oh well", and become homeless? Of course not, she would look at her spending and figure out which waste of money luxury she would miss the least, cut it out and go on with her life. This is how poor people act anon. If only they had the discipline to do that before their net total dipped into the negative they would have built up a nice amount of savings and wouldn't be poor in the first place.
>>
>>38294654

Question...

How old are you anon? (I'm afraid to ask)

Do you have autism and if so how severe? From one to fidget spinner
>>
>>38295179
i'm 19
i have a very high chance of having aspergers
>>
>>38295200

"A very high chance of having aspergers."

Yes, a 100 percent chance

If I were your mother I'd have you arrested for credit card fraud and kick your spoiled autistic ass on the street.
>>
>>38294654
How on earth did you think she would not notice. Geez my mom would notice $50 missing off her card?
>>
>>38294654
>use moms credit card
>buys bdsm shit with it
>she opens it in front of me
>how do i have a good relationship with my mother again?
Really faggot?
>>
>>38294654
She wants you to use those toys on her.
>>
>>38295177
May i ask how old are you?
>>
>>38295342
twenty six, and you?
>>
OP, if I was your dad (from this story I KNOW he's not in the picture) you would NOT be living in the house anymore.
THIS is how faggots like you end up getting kicked to the curb
>>
>>38295379
Ah that explains it. You haven't been around long enough. I am 34 btw.
>>
>>38295394
I'm 27 and now that guy is an idiot.
>>
>>38294972
people really don't understand that even if you try to budget and save what happens when someone gets sick or your car breaks down? The couple hundred dollars you spend months saving is blown through in one go. It's really hard for many people in poverty to do well no matter how smart they save
>>
>>38294654
You don't you're pretty much screwed. If someone took my credit card and spent 2k in handcuffs and chains and chokers to masturbate in, I'd legit hate them and never look at them the same way again.
>>
>>38294878
>>comes home one day, tired as fuck, neckbeard son has spent all her savings on buttplugs
choked on my food
>>
>>38294654
I'll take a few bucks from mumsy's purse when I've been a good boy, but 2 thousand dollars is insane, even if you're a richfag.
>>
Use the toy puss puss in front of her
>>
>>38294654

>only one way to redeem yourself now

Show us what you bought with the 2000 dollars.
>>
>>38295394
Go ahead friendo, tell me how I'm wrong.

>>38295429
You sound like one of those dumbass poor people to me.
>>
>he is 34
>he still browses an anime imageboard
lol
>>
Back when I liced off minimum wage, i'd save up a couple hundred a month. It really fucking sucks and you live right above homeless tier. But when my car broke down, I was able to buy a new one rather than losing my job and ending up full poverty mode. If you don't save up then any little thing will cause a financial death spiral. It's a matterof avoiding homelessness ir a lqck of food to save while poor.

Eventually i saved up to go to school, kept my grades high enough to live half off grants, etc. You can actually make more money going to school than a mcjob if you work at it and are smart about it.
>>
>>38294654
>>atleast $2k of handcuffs, chains, chokers, etc.

THIS CANNOT BE REAL
>>
>>38295017
most people in the usa are one paycheck away from poverty
>>
>>38297449
And this despite the fact that they have a wide range of incomes. It's because they spend exactly as much money as they make, like retards. If they would just live cheaply for one or two years they would have a nice buffer and never have to worry again.
>>
>>38294654
Loser. You shouldve bought some stocks with that money.

Originnn
>>
>>38298610
>buying stocks at the height of the bull market
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.