[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>laying in bed in the dark >suddenly ex pops in head

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 263361_front.jpg (68KB, 640x571px) Image search: [Google]
263361_front.jpg
68KB, 640x571px
>laying in bed in the dark
>suddenly ex pops in head
>"oh I wonder what she's up to now"
>realize 3 + years have passed
>Miss her bad and want her back all over again <

What's her name?
Mine is Leah
>>
It's been almost exactly a year. Maybe I should write to her once more and hope.

Alice, I'm still hoping you will one day unghost me.
>>
>>38294630
It's been 3+ years anon, she probably moved on and you should do the same, no point in beating yourself up over a past relationship
>>
File: 16539204.jpg (66KB, 1000x448px) Image search: [Google]
16539204.jpg
66KB, 1000x448px
Does anyone else not have a problem letting people go in the long term? I'd say I'm glad that I'm not troubled after the initial sadness but it also makes me a bit of a shithead, I haven't spoken to some family members in a long time and I've ghosted old friends both online and in real life. Haven't spoken to my own mother in over a year, we had a perfectly fine relationship, I just stopped talking to her and I feel bad mostly because of the fact that I'm ignoring her more than actually missing her, but that's still not a strong feeling either.
>>
File: iceskimo.png (50KB, 231x252px) Image search: [Google]
iceskimo.png
50KB, 231x252px
>>38295127
I used to have a problem with it, but then 1 day I just stopped.
I had a friend who I would always talk to and would trust that he would be there for me and whatnot, and 1 day he ghosted me for a month straight. I got angry and confused and blocked him on everything I had. One day we got back into contact, but after he left me, I suddenly lost all need to keep people close to me.
I have become used to people not wanting to talk to me or be around me, and it no longer phases me to lose people.
I never try to ghost anybody though, I always want to be there for them. I just don't mind if they don't want to be there for me.
>>
>>38294630
>Got a chance to kiss her while alone at her place
>Didn't do it for some reason
>Got sick because I mixed too much wine with Indian chicken
>Ruined that whole night for myself
>A year after she went to a different uni (Cambridge)
Hania was her name.

Although sometimes I miss her, I have a GF now at a different uni than the one I was last year and I couldn't be happier. Got a whole new life and actually see a future for myself and her.
>>
>>38295196
Nobody has ghosted me so I don't know where it comes from. Maybe it's just a part of growing up or people growing apart, or people finding it easier to just let each other go instead of giving a proper goodbye.
>>
File: 1489544676986.png (21KB, 537x533px) Image search: [Google]
1489544676986.png
21KB, 537x533px
>haven't talked to oneitis in 7 years
Is there still a chance?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.