[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>single mom I was going to hit and quit spazzed out on me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1499683678415.jpg (216KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
1499683678415.jpg
216KB, 900x636px
>single mom I was going to hit and quit spazzed out on me after I told her I don't like kids and blocked me

wasn't even like I said I dislike her kid
>>
>>38293730
Venus fly traps looking to cuck you into fatherhood
>>
>>38293730
She was trying to look for a father for her child anon. Also a hit and quit on a single mother sounds kinda cruel.
>>
>>38293730
I want a fujoshi gf
>>
>>38293799
I can never come to love or enjoy being around what is basically the avatar of another mans nuts
>>
File: 1486867652616.jpg (16KB, 198x247px) Image search: [Google]
1486867652616.jpg
16KB, 198x247px
>>38293730
>>single mom I was going to hit and quit spazzed out on me after I told her I don't like kids and blocked me
>single mom
>I don't like kids
No fucking shit retard. If you're this socially retarded I'd doubt you'd get any regardless.
>>
>>38293831
She was rearing to go before I said that
>>
>>38293854
raring to go* whoops
>>
File: 1483734757036.jpg (139KB, 676x656px) Image search: [Google]
1483734757036.jpg
139KB, 676x656px
>>38293854
Sure man. You can really pick up on social cues like wanting to bang but not fucking know that saying you hate children isn't something you're supposed to say to a single parent.
>>
>>38293874
Sauce on that image? weakness cimme
>>
>>38293900
No idea, sadly. I've had it for a while and I've never seen sauce for it.
>>
File: 1497190133177.png (14KB, 299x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497190133177.png
14KB, 299x400px
>>38293874
Was a little dicey on my part I'll admit, but that turned her into a low grade shitposter after I said that

She started telling me to kill myself and how I'm nothing while jumping into rants of what an asshole I am
>>
>>38293917
fuq, thanks anyways
>>
>>38293933
oh shit dude you got btfo haha FUCK OFF YOU PIECE OF SHIT YOU DONT KNOW MY STRUGGLE
>>
Single mom's are literally cancer
>>
>>38293799
Single moms usually deserve what they get. Choose shitty partners, get shitty results.
>>
>>38293964
How so? How can someone have a problem against single mothers?
>>
>>38293944
At one point she was rambling about how you can't be nice to people and they take advantage

When I asked her what I had taken advantage of she told me to enjoy my life and that's the last we spoke
>>
>>38293967
Usually from what I've seen problems with partners in this situation usually don't show up until later in the relationship. I don't think you should be this harsh about her. She has to raise a kid by herself anon.
>>
>>38293730
>single mom
>"Hurr i don't like kiiiiids~~"
>(This guy knew i have kids and now tells me he doesn't like them, does he expect me to get rid of my kids just to date his ass? fuck that guy)
You basically told a black girl you don't like nappy hair
>>
>>38293980
Single mothers are usually single for a reason, in most cases it's either they are batshit crazy, are terrible judges of character or just very frivolous and like it raw
I'd never marry / date a single mother long term, nothing but drama and baggage, to top it all of you have some other guys kids hanging around 24/7 reminding you that she took it raw from some other dude and the kids will hate you
>"you're not my daddy!"
>"no shit, i am around"
Also single mothers raise fucked up kids because women are children in a grown up body

>>38293967
^ this, if you can't keep the rubber on until you've figured the guy out maybe you should just sterilize yourself or stop taking it raw

>>38294018
>Pity her she took it raw from some pump and dump Chad
Maybe she should have put a little more thought into who she gets preggo with?
>She has to raise a kid by herself
Who else is going to raise HER kid? if she can't handle it dump it to the government they'll take better care of the kid than her i bet, women are awful parents when they are the only one taking care of the kid
>"Hmm should i self sacrifice for the sake of my kids or go clubbing... WOOOOOO PARTYYY TIME!!!!"
>>
>>38293730
Why the h*ck are you even on this board you turbo normie.
>>
Dear single moms:
You're cute, but you have so much baggage that it comes down the hall at 2 in the morning looking for you.
I might shut up about your kid and pretend to tolerate him, but he's literally a git bastard, and I'll never respect either of you.
>>
>>38294215
Can confirm: Sister is a single mother and an absolute selfish piece of shit who will fuck up raising her kid.
>>
If you're going to pump & dump someone, why not just lie your ass off? Name? Art Vandelay! Occupation? Architect! Sex? Yes!
>>
>>38293730
Sounds like she was planning on roping you in tbhfam.
>>
>>38296168
This is why you always bring your own condoms
>>
>>38296168
I'm still kinda bummed since she had a nice ass. Maybe it's for the best though since she didn't even mention the kid until midway into our convo when she was all gungho to meet so she might have been trying to trap me
>>
Single moms are factories for degenerates and criminals OP. Kids without fathers are a blight on society. At least wrap it up and bounce before she talks you into raw.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.