[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reach deep down within your soul, /r9k/. Tell me, what do yo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: 666.png (590KB, 566x582px) Image search: [Google]
666.png
590KB, 566x582px
Reach deep down within your soul, /r9k/.
Tell me, what do you truly despise with every fiber of your being?
No matter how much you claw and tear at your inner self, a little bit of your soul will always remain.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEfpiu1iNQjaXvbGYhbTsRWUAGAI95E-r
>>
i don't despise anything

love for all
>>
being unable to eject deeply lodged butt flapping farts
>>
I am extending the life of this thread by posting within it.
>>
I have once again extended the life of this thread by posting within it.
>>
Probably the human ego. It has fuctionality in driving competition and therefore ultimately leading to evolution, but i can't help hating how some people are too stupid to handle their egos and seeing people who can't see through the hollowness of others who are driven by ego, but lacking substance to back it up. I could ramble on about this for hours
>>
>>38295252
I will also be extending this thread by way of this post
>>
>>38293610
Myself.
I hate myself more than anything else.
>>
just hanzo
>>
>>38293610
I don't really hate stuff. Commitment maybe.
>>
File: 1499169033808.png (310KB, 666x515px) Image search: [Google]
1499169033808.png
310KB, 666x515px
>>38293610
>Tell me, what do you truly despise with every fiber of your being?
Myself. I hate myself for existing in this world.
>>
>>38295684
I congratulate you on your ability to successfully bump this thread.
>>
Things about myself?
No willpower.
An insatiable desire to be special.
Not knowing if I am who I think I am.
Not knowing whether or not I'm pursuing the right things.
Bad physical and mental health.
Uncertainty about being delusional.
Manic depression.
Self obsession.
Once strong empathy slowly dying.
etc.
>>
>>38296547
Ditto
Origanums
>>
>>38293610
I god damn hate children so much, they're just the annoying disgusting little shits to ever exist and you can't even defend yourself verbally or physically against them. I was in a store and some fucking kid kept calling me "ugly loser" and to "come over here" I would have loved to walk over and slap that little bastard but I can't.
>>
I will now proceed to bump this thread with great vigor.
>>
I despise trannies. I don't mind any race or gays I'm not hateful it's just trannies I tried to be okay with it but something deep down screams degeneracy. Everything about them from the sympathy they get from normies to the constant attention whoring and need to have a whole identity based on cutting their dick off or filling in their pussy is disgusting. The physical aspect of it is honestly the worst, f>m look like trainwreck and m>f need dilators and leak pus. And then they have the nerve to not tell anyone they're a tranny and say it doesn't matter well if I ever got into a sexual encounter it would matter
>>
>>38293610
I despise fuckers who put links in spoilers.
>>
>>38297908
I despise crybabies.
>>
>>38293610

Jews
>>
>>38297908
>I despise fuckers who put links in spoilers.
This

Fuck you, OP.
>>
>>38298131
It just so happens that I also despise crybabies.
>>
>>38295623
Sounds like you have a huge ego.
>>
>>38293610
spics and niggers
>>
I am bumping this thread with the intent of prolonging it's time in the catalog.
>>
>>38293610
People who actively destroy other people's lives under pretence of "they deserved it, they said harmful things, they are racists/sexists etc." People who virtue signal.
People who make families and destroy them with completely selfish reasons.
Some parts of myself: a) not being born a woman
b) not knowing how to correctly apply my intelligence c) being strong in the body but weak in the spirit.
Flies.
>>
>>38293610
I hate people that blame their life circumstances for failing in life. "I wasn't born with ___, so it's not my fault I'm not successful". In my country we have free education. There is no excuse for not educating yourself and pulling yourself out of the squalor you were born in. So don't complain
>>
>>38293610
People plain and simple
>>
The trappings of life that stress us into hating each other.
>>
i hate me, why must me be so bad, me lives a life of constant failure and pain. Me will go fap now.
>>
Either my ego or the problems in my Self that caused me to be so fucked
>>
>>38295623
Hate your ego? Send me all your mun muns and kill yourself.
>>
>>38293610

People who say they're brave but they really aren't. And when they act on it, it makes me really fucking mad, I want to hurt them. I want to make them afraid just to shove it in their face that they're all cowards.
>>
The powers that be. The ones who control the banks and the media and the schools
>>
I hate myself. It's a cliche answer, but it's true. I let myself down every time.
>>
>>38298194
Sounds like you have a small penis
>>
>>38300097
Nope, i hate your ego
>>
>>38293610
All the fembots, faggots, traps and normies that killed this board.
>>
I hate life itself. It's an enormous engine that feeds on blood and suffering. A symphony of perpetuated murder, producing weak and broken things to be tortured and killed for the fleeting pleasure of a few that inevitably succumb to sickness and death.
>>
>>38293610
The one person who's to blame for everything that always goes wrong with my life.
No matter how much i try, how much effort i put into whatever i'm trying to do, he will always weight me down.
Whenever i like some cute girl, i can count on him to cockblock me, so there's not even a point in trying.
I have no idea how the friends i still have even put up with his shit, and i feel bad every time i'm with them for it.
I wish i could just shove a knife down his throat, but i'm far too much of a coward to do that.

I'm that person.
>>
>>38300312
>>38299638
>>38295760
>>38296595
>>38295711
>>38300940
my brothers...
origami oregano oregano origami
>>
File: Screenshot_20170708-152251.jpg (99KB, 606x730px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170708-152251.jpg
99KB, 606x730px
Women , nothing else
>>
>>38293610
I hate myself for not having the intelligence, faith, strength, dexterity and luck to carrying out righteous justice on the world.
I'm so useless and weak and stupid. I'm a slave to my fear.
>>
File: 1497730611015.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1497730611015.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
My boss
>Each DM is to contact each of these reps to determine why point of sale was NOT picked up as directed. I need for this information to be forwarded to my office before close of business TODAY. Based on these reports, disciplinary action and/or reprimands will be formally issued.
>This type of insubordination and lack of professionalism will not be overlooked or ignored.
Ok bud.
>>
>>38297579
>I ever got into a sexual encounter it would matter
If they pass that well, why would it matter?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.