[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"losing your virginity is easy bro just use tinder"'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

>"losing your virginity is easy bro just use tinder"'
>try tinder
>0 matches after 200+ swipes
>>
From what I heard if you dismissed enough your profile rarely comes up even to new people.

The higher your like rate the more your profile pop's up for new people who haven't seen it yet.

So uggo's get GG'd
>>
>>38293083
Yeah, Tinder has a secret search pool where only Chads and Stacys can be in.
>>
>>38293083
I also noticed that after 20 minutes or so it started only showing me really fat and ugly girls. Like it was desperately trying to find someone who would settle for me
>>
>>38293337
>>38293267
I see all the stacys even to a fault, like why would I waste my time swiping yes on a 10/10 who looks like a fake instagram model?
So my NOPE swipes have to be knocking down their scores somewhat

also I just got a LIKE from a girl on plenty of fish earlier and I can see her profile when I thought I normally couldn't. not sure how to handle this
>>
tinder isn't real-time though. If you rarely use it, then the people you are shown to (and the people who are shown to you) are users who use it rarely (once a week/month etc.)
>swipe right on girl
>girl only uses tinder once or twice a month
>girl opens up tinder two weeks after you swiped her right, sees your profile and swipes you right
I'd suggest using it daily to get your activity score higher
>>
>>38294585
Try sending her a message and just b urself
>>
>>38292929
You need a thousand swipes to get a match, a thousand matches to get a date and a thousand dates to get laid once.

It's a numbers game bro
>>
>>38242120
search is disabled so i have to post this to be able to find the post
>>
File: intensifies_quickly.jpg (17KB, 324x370px) Image search: [Google]
intensifies_quickly.jpg
17KB, 324x370px
>>38296999
>tfw actually get one match every thousand swipes
Solid 5/10 according to /soc/. Profile was rated as alright.
I'd improve it if I could, but I've got no travel, pet nor social photos.
>>
General rule of thumb is add 2 inches to your height and talk about all your interesting hobbies that you don't have, or career that you're gonna be making 7 digits from in a few years. Get a flippy normie hairstyle too. Pump and dump. There is no reason to have a relationship with a girl in today's world. It's not worth it.
>>
tinder is a meme unless you're a white guy in Asia

just approach girls irl, way higher success rates
>>
why the fuck won't the r9k archive update

what is a good r9k archive site
>>
>>38292929
Got 200 matches in a week. Seriously autistic tho, and no money, no car, living with my mom. I feel worse after tinder. I could be balls deep but im broke.
>>
>>38297524
/soc/ rates me 7-8, but I don't have tinder because how the FUCK do I take pictures of myself that don't look like selfies? With a tripod!? I have some group pictures with friends, but I don't want to use profile pictures with my friends in them, WTF?
>>
>>38298448
>With a tripod!?
Well yeah. I use a stand for my iPhone.

>I don't want to use profile pictures with my friends in them
Neither do I, but women value social status a LOT so you need to show that you're not a loner.
You could try to get a picture at a social event without friends, like an exhibition.

An 8 is model-tier though so you could probably get away with a shittier profile.
>>
>>38297585
Tinder doesn't have height.
>>
File: Fee.png (74KB, 238x189px) Image search: [Google]
Fee.png
74KB, 238x189px
>try Tinder in New Mexico
>get a few matches every few days, guaranteed

>go back to California on break; change nothing about profile
>fucking NOTHING

Explain.
>>
>>38299284
Why would anyone take pictures of me with strangers? How would I do that myself without it looking horribly staged?

Haha, model tier, couple years ago my hair stylist told me I could do runway modeling if I lost 15 pounds. But I'd rather not look anorexic and participate in this faggot industry.

>inb4 get out ree
It literally doesn't matter what you look like when you're boring and have brain problems.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.