[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /actuallyattemptedsuicide/? I've tried before and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

File: d58.png (303KB, 600x460px) Image search: [Google]
d58.png
303KB, 600x460px
Who here /actuallyattemptedsuicide/? I've tried before and it didn't work. I took a months worth of anti depressants and was hoping I just wouldn't wake up. Still have constant thoughts but haven't tried again yet.
>>
I tried to hang myself with my bedsheets two years ago but it hurt so I rolled the chair back with my sheet and untied myself. Longest 10 seconds of my life.

I'm glad I'm not dead though. Now I have the opportunity to do something outrageous before I kill myself. Who else here /outrageous/?
>>
Tried partial suspension hanging a couple times but I could never get it to compress the arteries right. Maybe next time.

It doesn't really count but I used to pop handfuls of xanax and shoot big shots of dope hoping I wouldn't wake up, but it was never a full in attempt
>>
>>38291777
Trips o Trinity anon. 360 no scope yourself
>>
>>38291689
Why didn't it work? Did someone catch you before it was too late?
>>
I was semi successful. I was dead briefly.
>>
I fell for the pill overdose meme too
>>
I went full retard and slashed my wrist with a piece of ceramic, ended up getting hospitalized
>>
>>38294801
Are you sure you took enough? Or did someone catch you? Just curious.
>>
I jumped off a cliff but for some weird reason I lived. I'm not even paralyzed. made me believe in God a little.
>>
>>38291689
this probably doesn't count but
>got on top of my roof
>about to jump
>crippling acrophobia made me panic
>>
I have a 100% foolproof painless suicide method readily available to me every second of every day. The amount of energy it requires me to NOT do that everyday when ceasing to exist is all i feel i want is staggering.

But I know I wont be able to keep myself safe from me forever, like playing Russian roulette with myself.
>>
next time take them with lots of booze you silly billy
>>
File: 1499737632203.jpg (52KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499737632203.jpg
52KB, 700x500px
>>38291689
I get calls from the void all the time. But im to much of pussy to dive in.
>>
>>38291689
>expecting antidepressants to kill you

anyone who attempts suicide through a drug overdose is either literally retarded or just desperate for attention
>>
>>38295426
What if you took several bottles at the same time?
>>
I tried to do it almost exactly four years ago

Life is a lot better now, I've achieved things I abandoned as never being possible. I still want to die though, I guess it wasn't my shit life causing that after all.
>>
I tried to hang myself a few times.
Each time the material I used wasn't strong enough. Was pretty close.
Use something a little more robust each time it seems.
Been about 7 years though. Guess I'm still here.
>>
File: 1497852960365.jpg (55KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1497852960365.jpg
55KB, 500x464px
>>38295582
fatty

origigiginalio
>>
>>38295550
anti-depressants are literally only given to people at a heightened risk of attempting suicide, use your brain
>>
I was walking down a tall square flight of stairs with a small gap in the middle and I had a massive temptation to just go for it
>>
File: Sasuke_cry.png (998KB, 1911x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sasuke_cry.png
998KB, 1911x1080px
>>38295607

shut UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

originigger
>>
>>38295620
Are you implying they are sugar pills? There is no way that taking several bottles of antidepressants wouldn't kill you if you manage to keep them down.
>>
File: 1497037289332.jpg (36KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1497037289332.jpg
36KB, 326x326px
>>38295632
i was only joking
forgivepls
>>
>>38295648
I'm saying a lot of effort has gone into making them hard to fatally overdose on
>>
>>38295648
a pretty significant amount of antidepressants are literal placebos, yes
>>
Why dont you just jump infront of a train if you want to kill yourselves that badly?
Pretty sure you wouldnt survive that.
>>
>>38295696
because A. It makes you a selfish cunt and B. You definitely can and it's not pertty
>>
>>38291777
Shit, i tried hanging myself too a few months ago with bedsheet but failed
Didn't gave me any sort of revelation though, still the same shut-in NEET
>>
>>38295696

I lay down in front of a train going 50mph (according to the police) and got hit.
A metal thing in front of the wheels impaled me, I was dragged along until it stopped and had to get myself out from underneath the train.

It's not a certainty.
>>
I tried to cut an artery while drunk a few weeks ago. Made a huge mess but couldn't push past the pain barrier. Glad I didn't do it, was just being a bitch. Thankfully the wounds don't look too suspicious and no-one will ever find out. Think I might succeed next time though, I hope my life gets better.
>>
>>38295721
Who the fuck cares? You are going to die, you wont have to think about being selfish or not afterwards. Dont bring me that "selfish" bullshit anon, suicide is always selfish regardless of how you do it,. dont try to take the high ground on this one... Or if you do it, at least be sure its high enough before you jump off.

And the chances of surviving that are ridiculously slow. Granted you jump when its actually moving at a decent speed, and not like a fag when it starts slowing down.
>>
>>38295752
Are you a child? How can you not see how jumping in front of a train full of people is more selfish than just necking yourself alone. If you're going to off yourself don't make my day worse in the process.
>>
>>38294974
Me too, Anon.
>never had fear of heights in my life
>almost die from jumping off a bridge
>intense fear of falling
>>
>>38295772

>oh golly oh boy this guy just killed himself now MY DAY IS RUINED :(

Shut up selfish cunt. If you want to be an unselfish cunt go clean some of the mess off the front of the train so everyone can go back to forgetting what just happened. Christ you selfish niggers.
>>
Girl I met through R9K told me to kill my self because I wouldn't let her leave me (We met up irl and shit). She was really abusive and much older than me. Tried to hang my self with a belt, the belt broke and I fell on to the staircase below me, fell down them and let out the most hilarious "fuck". Dog started barking like crazy, ambulance came and I ended up in the ward. Girlfriend still didn't stop, when I got out things got worse and worse until she finally blocked all contact and got a restraining order.

Women are evil

inb4
>gf fuck off chad

I'm very ugly, she was very pretty and the only girl I've ever talked to for more than a sentence irl. She just liked me because I was nice to her
>>
>>38295989
haha what? You tried to kill yourself because you are a stalker? You win the thread.
>>
>>38296029
No, she promised me she'd pay me back all the money if she leaves me. I tried to save the relationship, we had some good times before the end. She was abusive so she'd push you away then she'd manipulate you into not letting her go. It's extremely complicated, I'm sure she's blowing one of you guys now
>>
>>38291689

More than once but i pussy out every time.

for the love of God don't try to od on caffeine pills
>>
shot myself missed and busted my anime figs, got too scared to try again..
>>
eating a bunch of tylenol will absolutely kill you but it's super painful and takes awhile

true best (cheap and painless) way to die is burning charcoal in a sealed room, apparently you pass out before your headache becomes painful

you can die in the comfort of your own room, like a true robot
>>
>>38296124
how did you miss
>>
I tried to hang myself on my room's doorknob because there was no where else to do it in my house. I was a bit too tall to die. It couldnt fully tighten and close off the airway
>>
>>38296244
eggman is that u
>>
>>38296200
I was drinking
>>
>>38291689
I tried to OD on sleeping pills in the 8th grade. I didn't take enough because I was young and stupid. I wish I died.
>>
File: 1472270921159.jpg (8KB, 255x199px) Image search: [Google]
1472270921159.jpg
8KB, 255x199px
>>38291689

I got an AK-47 a few weeks ago from a private sale. Now I just need to buy the ammo and figure out how I should shoot myself. For a 7.62 x39 rifle, should I get hollowpoint ammo if I can? Also how do I shoot myself in the head to guarantee a quick and painless death?
>>
File: 1473433188895.jpg (8KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1473433188895.jpg
8KB, 250x236px
>tfw have a friend and ex-loverwho told me he tried hanging himself

H-how likely is it that he'll try again?
>>
>>38297577
Leave roastie. Nobody want's you wrecking more men's lives
He could hang himself today, and you'd be over it within 2 weeks and coping by riding cock.
>>
>>38297577
Hopefully 100% you fucking faggot.
>>
i have a electric tower near my house. i can climb it. dubs i jump off it listening to "Space Oddity" this friday.
>>
>>38298423
Not this week i guess
>>
>>38297627
I'm not a woman though. He stopped talking to me 3 months ago and I still miss him terribly. Also worried because I have no idea how he's getting on.
>>38297673
Rude
>>
>>38298475

Don't listen to those guys, they're just bitter, sexually frustrated virgins with no self awareness.
>>
I work with toxic chemicals, tried to make it look like an accident so people wouldn't get upset. I fucked it up though and just ended up scarring my throat.
>>
>>38298575
What compound?
>>
>>38298614
Potassium cyanide was what I had lined up to off myself and used fuming HCl as a kind of red herring. That way I could make people think I died because I was an idiot who didn't understand basic chemistry until they did a toxicology. Started wheezing and choughing blood before I could swallow the KCN and people started coming to check out what was happening
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.