[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you are walking home with your robo-waifu when a pack of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: 1470679674491.jpg (793KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1470679674491.jpg
793KB, 1500x1200px
>you are walking home with your robo-waifu when a pack of chads push you over and attack her with steel baseball bats. They run away yelling at you to get a real girlfriend. You see her lying beaten on the ground, crying. "Why did this happen on our date, anon?" She says through teary eyes, "Why can't I just be a real human?"

What do you do?
>>
wake up
cry
go back to sleep, goro
>>
>>38291662
>What do you do?
Well I like to fix things and work with my hands so I'd just try and repair her. Whip out the 'ol multimeter and go to town.
>>
File: IMG_1920.gif (502KB, 844x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1920.gif
502KB, 844x1000px
I'd make Columbine look like dying peacefully knowing that, not only is God real, but that he loves me and I will go instantly to Heaven.
>>
Temporarily shut her down so she's not distressed, salvage as much of her that's lying on the ground, take her back home, patch her up and consider both overriding no-harming-humans-even-for-self-defense protocols and investing in more durable chassis parts.
Hold her dearly and comfort her when she's brought back online.
>>
I swear these threads get more detailed with each one.
>>
File: 1481315147442.jpg (45KB, 587x378px) Image search: [Google]
1481315147442.jpg
45KB, 587x378px
>tfw you posted the first of these images and probably gave op your fetish
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>38291662
RIP Johnny 5
>>
>>38291662
>take her home
>fix her up
>install two concealable miniguns that come out of her back and rest on her shoulders
>nothing personal chads
>>
ITS NOT FAIR I WANT A ROBO-WAIFU NOW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38292275
It's hard to explain, but all of them sort of. Mecha guro I guess.
>>
>>38291662
>get an uber
>scoop up parts
>piss off the uber driver by leaking coolant and grease all over the seats
>bring her home
>make my best attempt at fixing her
>tell her she still looks as beautiful as always to me, regardless of the damage
>try to go on with our lives until I can afford to transfer her AI into a human clone so she can finally be a real human bean
>>
File: 1498056944282.jpg (19KB, 400x269px) Image search: [Google]
1498056944282.jpg
19KB, 400x269px
>>38291662
I take her back to the workshop while comforting her
>Anon "fear not my synthetic lover, we shall have our revenge for what they did to your parts"
>Anon "I shall make you stronger than ever before"
>*Installs hydraulic fist on the right arm that will punch through a mans rib cage and reload within 1.5seconds*
>*Install a particle shooter on the left arm that launches projectiles at close to bullet speed but with less sound on the left, stash the ammo feeder inside her left side*
>Anon "Arise my synthetic lover, you have been reborn as goddess of destruction, together we shall reap terrible vengeance against those who have wronged you"
>R-W "I obey, my lover"
>*Roam the city looking for the culprits, her photographic memory and tracking skills make the search easy*
>Anon "Remember us?"
>Chad "Hey it's that virgin fucker, back for round 2?"
>Anon "Damn right, Synthetic lover, disable asimov and activate kill protocol!"
>R-W "I obey!"
>*she lunges at the first man activating her right arm to punch through his lungs and heart, the man slumps to the ground while wheezing out blood*
>Chad "Jesus Christ!"
>*the other Chad's are shellshocked at the devastating power of the hydrafist*
>*She wastes no time in continuing the protocol, she takes aim at the head of the 2nd victim firing projectiles directly to his forehead, the man dies instantly with a look of pure horror and shock on his face*
>Chad "Fuck this im outta here!"
>*the 3rd Chad tries to run but her robotic limbs quickly catch up to him, she uses her hydrafist to puncture his skull and splatter his brains on the ground*
>*the 4th Chad has found a shotgun and shoots R-W from behind, the bullets peel off her outer layer but do little to no damage to her internal components due to the thick plating protecting her torso*
>*R-W turns around and releases a burst of projectiles from her left arm, the 4th Chad dies before he can reload his shotgun*
>Anon "Let's go home R-W"
>R-W "I obey"
>>
>implying my robo-waifu wouldn't have superhuman strength and 360 degree vision
>>
>>38291662
turn 360
>>
>>38291662
Concealcarry.jpg
>>
>"Please don't dispose of me, I still function. I l-love you anon."
Dang, why is this so appealing?
>>
File: 1486816514136.png (273KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1486816514136.png
273KB, 600x583px
>>38291662
>>38295160
D-DELET THIS

RIGHT NOW REEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.