[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help robots, I feel like pic related >become wagecuck >right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

Help robots, I feel like pic related
>become wagecuck
>right when I get hired my department-head gets injured and has to leave for two weeks
>end up getting trained by other trainees
>department-head comes back today and gives me shit for not following procedures
>gives me three times as much cleaning as I usually do and implies she'll be pissed if I fuck up/forget anything
>shift ends before I can finish my tasks so I leave a note

Fuck, I'm feeling a mixture of fear and exhaustion. I wish I was never born
>>
>>38291569
>I wish I was never born
All wagies feel that way at one time or another. Let it go for right now, tomorrow you have to find the strength to get up and do it all over again.
>>
>>38291633
>tomorrow you have to find the strength to get up and do it all over again.

I can't do this, Sam
>>
>working shitty minimum wage job since highschool having to put up with shit like this
>haven't signed up for university or trades
>no clear goals in sight

Give me one reason not to kms
>>
File: 1493694424911.jpg (38KB, 480x395px) Image search: [Google]
1493694424911.jpg
38KB, 480x395px
>>38291716
Haha.. Now you know what pressure feels like.

And my advice? Fuck yeah man let it all wash over you. All the banality and pointlessness of wagecuckery. All the petty squabbling and idiocy. Look at it all and tell me it isn't fucking miserable. Tell me you don't want to die.

Now drop all that for just a moment, and think: What are you set to GAIN from working this menial job? What does working this job mean for your goals? What possibilities can open up to you if you work this menial fucking job, and NOT let it get to you so personally?

If nothing else mate, go to work tomorrow to face what your boss has to say. Quit the day after. Get a new job. But one day you bloody will understand the importance of foresight. The importance of doing things for yourself, of performing under pressure... or else reality is going to seek you out and eat you whole. Know that shit, from one wager to another.
>>
>>38292214
Thanks anon.
That's honestly really good advice.
I feel somewhat behind on my life, I hope I can stick it out and not unironically try to kill myself before I can proceed with me life.
>>
>>38291569
>shift ends before I can finish my tasks so I leave a note

why don't you stay late and finish your work you fucking nigger
>>
>>38292459
service jobs hate paying OT.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.