[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw girl i'm talking says she has her tubes tied and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 6vu.jpg (37KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
6vu.jpg
37KB, 641x530px
>tfw girl i'm talking says she has her tubes tied and can't get pregnant

Should I trust her and bust a fat nut in her cooch?
>>
>>38291383
I hope you didnt fuck her without a condom

Thats a saying for having HIV
>>
>>38291383
Many women are desperate for children.
I'd wear a condom just in case
>>
R9K IS NOT ADV
>>
Wear condom, that pussy is probably crawling with STDs
>>
>>38291383
>falling for the oldest trick in the book

that is how they get you for child support extortion.
>>
>>38291570
Good. Because /adv/ can get pretty abusive and soapboxey.
>>
>>38291383
you're on the wrong board you fucking norman
i hope you get and STD and kids
>>
question for OP:

do you feel that you can place full trust in this individual, knowing that if she was deceitful your life is about to be significantly negatively impacted?

you probably don't even know this bitch much, are you kidding me m8?

hurrrr im allergic to latex, it'll be fine im on the pill xD yeah fucking right
>>
Don't do it. I have a crazy friend who purposely told a guy with she couldn't get pregnant. Of course I did the right thing and told him to run away. Yes I'm a female. Do not trust women unless you've dated them for months. I took my boyfriend to my iud appointment. Make that bitch show you her medical record or some proof.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.