[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

d-do guys like it when girls wear perfume? or is it seen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

d-do guys like it when girls wear perfume? or is it seen as trying too hard?
>>
i see it as giving a shit about your presentation, which is always a plus
>>
>>38291053
Guys love it when girls smell nice. Duh. Every time some sweetie around here is wearing perfume it turns my head.
>>
As long as it's soft and subtle it's nice. Girls who use too much heavy perfume are obnoxious.
>>
>>38291053
You know what they say about girls who have to wear makeup and perfume? They're ugly and they stink.
>>
>>38291053
Perfume is fantastic as long as it isn't overpowering. I love being able to smell a girls perfume.
>>
Personally, I think perfume smells decent but depends on if you want to put catpiss on your skin.
>>
>>38291053
It gets in the way of detecting butt hole scent and vagina muff so no it's annoying
>>
>>38291053
It's a decent attempt at attracting more men than just the ones that are attracted to your pheromones. That kind of compatibility is rare enough these days that I couldn't fault you for it.
>>
>>38291053
No I want to smell a woman's sweat, not some shitty flowers.
>>
File: 1493409818593.png (24KB, 695x556px) Image search: [Google]
1493409818593.png
24KB, 695x556px
Yes but dont wear some shit that smells like what my grandma would wear
>that feel when a girl who smells good walks past you and the smell is still in your nose minutes after she's walked away
>>
>>38291053
when a girl smells nice her rating goes up two points imo. i.e. a 6/10 becomes an 8/10
>>
>>38291053
Perfume should be discovered, not announced to the world, feel me?
Like when the wind is just right you catch a passing whiff of your scent, instead of it being a hazy cloud around you.
When used correctly, it's very attractive.
>>
>>38291118
>pheromones
this is a meme right
>>
I have basically no sense of smell, so I don't really care as long as she doesn't smell really bad.
>>
personally, scented limp balm is better. simple yet effective. just seeing her applying it and then getting a whiff of blueberries is enough to tease me. would land a kiss on those shiny lips if i had the courage.
>>
>>38291053
If she cares about what others think of her appearance I'm outa there. Any good looks you might have should be purely coincidental results of good health or genes and not because you think you need to impress everyone.

Do women exist that don't fall into groupthink?
>>
>>38291053
No. Shit smells great. Especially that fruity kind.
>>
>>38291152
I'm a pleb so I personally swoon over girls who smell like strawberries
>>
File: t riker.jpg (16KB, 350x359px) Image search: [Google]
t riker.jpg
16KB, 350x359px
>>38291053
Men do not really give a fuck about what women do. Sure there's always going to some faggot who says he "loves" when women do X, Y or Z but the truth is that it's practically irrelevant. Literally all a woman has to do is not be a fat or look like an actual monster and more men than she can count will be willing to dick her.
>>
>>38291212
you sound incredibly bitter.
when was the last time you interacted with a woman to know this much about the sexual dynamic?
>>
>>38291212
Is this from one of the alternate timeline episodes where Riker is in engineering/security instead of Command?
>>
>>38291053
I FUCKING LOVE IT SO HARD HNNNGGRRGHBB
>>
>>38291244
The post isn't about women, it's about how thirsty men are you silly fellow.
>>
>>38291053
don't make it too overpowering. a little perfume is pretty nice though, especially like a more sweet/fruity smell.

isn't necessary though, as long as you're clean - so it's your choice
>>
>>38291053
Go with a vanilla scent or something muted. Nothing too strong and floral that reminds them of their grandma.
>>
>>38291074
>tfw you have no sense of smell and cant relate
>>
>>38291212
I oppose to this but I guess this is probably true in general, I mean don't women like to be objectified naturally?
>>
>>38291127
>that feel when a girl who smells good walks past you and the smell is still in your nose minutes after she's walked away
It's like witchcraft. I do not fucking understand how being out in the open air doesn't make all scents like that disperse quickly. I can fart and it goes away in 1 second like it never happened if I'm outside. Seriously, how the fuck are girls able to walk around for hours letting off these fumes that we're smelling.
>>
>>38291267
It's Riker's transporter clone who was created and abandoned on an outpost for a few years.
>>
>>38291212
This is wrong.
What you perceive as not caring is merely obliviousness to the real effects feminine endeavors do have on them.
>>
File: 1479421627332.jpg (39KB, 1037x801px) Image search: [Google]
1479421627332.jpg
39KB, 1037x801px
>>38291415
>tfw he shows up in an episode of DS9
>tfw I will never be Riker or his transporter clone

>>38291406
I dont know either, fampai. I wish I could do the same to girls with cologne but everytime I wear it it seems to end up "wearing off" after about 3-4 hours because I don't bathe in it like a Pajeet
>>
scent is a huge turn on for me. A mixture of natural and artificial fragrance would be best. I dont like it when a woman's natural scent is completely masked by artificial chemicals.
>>
File: latest.jpg (38KB, 729x557px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
38KB, 729x557px
>>38291267
It's prime timeline. Transporter fuckery from 8 years earlier where the second riker was abandoned and found at that rank. Second Chances 6x24
>>
>>38291452
>tfw he ruined the ending of ENT
>>
>>38291506
>>38291533
>made fun of me for not being a trucker
>feels entitled to reply to my posts now that I'm Trekposting
SHAKA
WHEN THE WALLS FEEL
>>
>>38291433
What does it matter if they don't care or are merely "oblivious"? The bar is ridiculously low to pique a man's interest that the number of potential suitors makes it irrelevant.
>>
File: 1498715836805.jpg (44KB, 282x341px) Image search: [Google]
1498715836805.jpg
44KB, 282x341px
>>38291053
It really depends. I don't mind either way in principle, but there is definitely such a thing as "too much perfume."

You also run the risk of smelling like somebody's mother/grandmother/elementary school teacher, which may or may not be ideal.
>>
>girl with a strong peach perfume gets on the bus and gets nearby you
>you spend the next half an hour sniffing her perfume dry
>>
>>38291053
I don't mind it if it's subtle, but the smell of stinky armpits is always preferable.
>>
Yes, it's fine as long as you don't use too much. Only when going out though. Girls smell nice when they haven't showered in a few days
you have small boobs op?
>>
After you get used to it, don't escalate into using more and more of it. It can start feeling like you're fucking fumigating every room you walk in, to people not used to you.
>>
File: IMG_0401.png (180KB, 636x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0401.png
180KB, 636x426px
>>38291053
When that perfume hits just right makes my dick rise.
I love it, but some faggy guys might not like it.
>>
funny idea, to try to attract straight men by smelling like what straight women think smells sexy
https://youtu.be/LOY3QH_jOtE?t=1h35m (skip to 1:35:00)
>>
hermes perfume
the best.

miss dior, chloe, etc etc (my secret combo which will not be revealed)
>>
when she smells good and tastes better >
>>
>>38291053
i don't personally care about perfume or makeup, but i don't have a sense of smell so that probably has something to do with it.
>>
>>38291053
There are some perfumes that are off-putting. I'm not keen on rose based ones, for example.

Those that do smell nice are attractive, but it's not a big improvement.
I suspect that expensive chocolatey one in the spiky bottle might be an exception, but I've not yet encountered anyone wearing that.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.