[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found out that every month whenever my boyfriend got his paycheck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: reee.jpg (110KB, 480x903px) Image search: [Google]
reee.jpg
110KB, 480x903px
Found out that every month whenever my boyfriend got his paycheck he spends about $20-$80 on vinyls/cd's signed by the artist. He told me he'll save up money to get a new washer and dryer, but apparently that won't happen any time soon if he's not saving up a much money as he said he would. I want to confront him about it, but I don't want to come off as bossy or intrusive. He doesn't know that I know about his signed CD/Vinyl collection.
>>
>>38291024
I'm selling a washer and dryer on craigslist. Are you interested, anime girl?
>>
>>38291058

We want an energy efficient front load washer/dryer combo. The ones we have are over 10 years old and have broken down. Our water and electric bill was so high when we used the washer/dryer.
>>
>>38291024
I mean 20-80 bucks isnt a huge amount unless you're on disability or something. Just let him do something he loves
>>
why don't you save for the washer and dryer so he can continue to buy something he enjoys with his money?
>>
>>38291096
Post a throaway i gots what you are looking for. I got washers and dryers up and everywhere
>>
>>38291024
>>38291096
Why are you so entitled and spoiled? Why don't you just get a stacked washer/dryer combo unit like every other poorfag?

Don't you have a job too? Or do you just leech off of him? What makes you so entitled to his money other than "muh vagina"?
>>
>>38291112

He can do something he loves after we get a new washer and dryer. So tired of having to hand wash and hang dry my clothes. I hate going to the Laundromat because I get so self-conscious about folding my underwear in public.
>>
>>38291024
How much does he spend on other entertainment/wants? If this is just his hobby and how he is fueled to keep going then let him have it.

How much does he make by the way?
>>
>>38291024
Fembot comes to 4chan as a damsel in distress. WHITE KNIGHTS. Many such cases!
>>
>>38291167

The place I live is very strict on energy and water use. We need a washer/dryer that won't cause the water/electric company to penalize us for breaking a limit.

>>38291150

I work and I'm saving up too. I could have bought a bunch of stupid shit like junk food, fast food, make up, clothes, but I don't because I really want that washer/dryer as soon as possible. I'm just a little peeved that my boyfriend hasn't been making the same sacrifices as me.
>>
>>38291167
>Don't you have a job too? Or do you just leech off of him?
That's what I was wondering. How much are you putting aside each month for the new washer and dryer OP?
>>
>>38291220
>The place I live is very strict on energy and water use. We need a washer/dryer that won't cause the water/electric company to penalize us for breaking a limit.
Ok that doesn't answer any of my other questions. What entitles you to his money to the point where you clearly aren't contributing your fair share to the expense of a new washer/dryer set?

What "sacrifices" have you been making that entitle you to tell your boyfriend how to budget his money?
>>
>>38291167
Holy shit, you're so angry about this
>>
>>38291024
Maybe just try to bring it up every now and again about how much it's a hassle to drive to a laundromats and then hanging up your clothes. It's honestly a huge fucking hassle to not have one, maybe let him do the laundry once without a washer and dryer to see as well.
>>
no reason for you to confront him spending money on what he loves. he's a person with interests and hobbies and if you really love him you'll try to understand
>>
>>38291291
>pointing out facts
>being angry
Choose one (1).
>>
>>38291379
A basic household appliance that benefits both people and is more of a hassle to not have rather than do, hmm....
>>
>>38291182

We both make minimum wage so our total income a month is under $3,000.

$1,300 for rent
$120 for Internet (we have no choice but to go for a cable/phone package because you can't just get a internet/phone package)
$60+ for water
$100+ for electricity
$40-$50 for car gas every 2 weeks or so
$50-$100 on groceries/food

the place we live is very old and filthy so lots of money to making repairs, restoration, replacing stuff, buying new tools, and
>>
Even in your worst case scenario, at minimum wage, $80 is still just about 1 day worth of working, and I'd like to assume he has a better job than minimum wage, so even less than a day's work. If you're that worried about money you probably don't live in a mansion so rent is probably pretty cheap so it isn't really that bad in comparison, and laundromats are much cheaper than having your own machines after you factor in water bills.

Let the man spend $20-$80 a month on something he likes, Jesus Christ.

Also, if it's so important, why don't you get a job, bitch?
>>
>spending $20-80/month on a hobby

Sounds like a small price for pay really, why don't you

>Our water and electric bill was so high when we used the washer/dryer.
I mentioned this in the other washer/dryer thread earlier today
Electricty is cheap nearly everywhere.
Running a 5,000w dryer for an hour will cost you betwee 60-90 cents depending on your cost
Water again is cheap as dirt, 1,000 liters is about ~$2
A washing machine uses much less power than a dryer, its usually around 500w, or about 5-8 cents PER hour to operate.

Only if you are operating these things constantly will you rack up your bill.
>>
>>38291024
stop worrying about the dryer and worry about getting a ring on that finger LOL
>>
File: 1437271169902.gif (273KB, 189x189px) Image search: [Google]
1437271169902.gif
273KB, 189x189px
>>38291440
>doesn't read any of the thread
o ya?
>>
File: 1483682302088.jpg (19KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
1483682302088.jpg
19KB, 222x293px
>>38291436
>$1,300 for rent
Holy fuck, where do you losers live? You realize that's some people's mortgage payment every month, right? You could be owning a house for that much money, you subhuman
>>
>>38291024
nobody cares about ur faggot problems

Oh and your "bf" probably fucks other dudes on the side
>>
>>38291476
Lots of places are expensive, Toronto recently reached 2K average rent prices.

Basement apartments that might make your commute a 3-4 hour hell every day are still in the low 700s and up in the satellite cities here

Just saying, not everywhere is homogeneous when it comes to rents/jobs available and other shit.
>>
File: 1493320425488.jpg (32KB, 358x406px) Image search: [Google]
1493320425488.jpg
32KB, 358x406px
>>38291436
>$1,300 for rent
>he place we live is very old and filthy so lots of money to making repairs, restoration, replacing stuff, buying new tools,
>>
>>38291476
>>38291599
>being on MINIMUM wage
>choose to live in one of the most expensive places on Earth

Takes an impressive level of stupidity to do this.
People live in expensive cities because the pay is better, and it AT LEAST balances out the higher median prices.
>>
>>38291599
>>38291476

if someone is struggling with money how exactly do they afford moving to some place cheaper?!
>>
What are the chances of boyfriend getting his personal info stolen ? He doesn't always get the album from a mainstream site like Bandcamp or Amazon. Sometimes he buys the CD directly from the artist's personal website. Sure there's a paypal option, but how secure are these personal websites?
>>
what's the point of obtaining an autographed CD if you haven't personally witnessed it being autographed?

The autographed could have been faked, 3D printed, or signed by someone hired to forge autographs.
>>
>>38291168
No wonder he goes behind your back to do that. Sounds like you suck the joy out of everything
>>
>>38291024
>"My man has thing he enjoys. Should I just ruin the whole thing?"
>roastie problems
>>/adv/
>>
>>38291024
How much do you spend each month on yourself?
>>
>>38291632>>38291476
>expensive cities
Not OP
I live in Canada, this $100 more than your average one in even the smallest cities. Any less and it's either shit, illegal, or in the boonies.
>>
>>38293247
>This
Please OP, give the man one thing he enjoys. I can get grantee you spend easily twice that yourself in entertainment and such.
>>
>>38291436
3k income.
1700 fixed expenses.
1300 money left, whines about 20dollars

... He is fine with his little hobby.
>>
File: 1494888115709.png (718KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1494888115709.png
718KB, 700x700px
>>38291024
>my boyfriend provides for both of us in the relationship with his income
>he has a hobby of collective rare vinyl's / cd's with artist signatures
>he said he would save up money to make my only job easier
>i do not know his complete finances but i make assumption that his hobby is hindering the speed of which my job gets easier
>but it pisses me off that his entire income is not spend on things i can use
>i want to make a big deal out of him having anything we cannot share
>how do i tell him that his only hobby is too much for me to tolerate without sounding like the bitch i am?
It's simple dear, you feed the shell under the shotgun, you pump it once to reload, you place the barrel at the bottom of your head and line it up the barrel so it will cross paths with as much area of the brain you have left, then you just pull the trigger
>>
>>38291476
When I lived in San Diego my rent for a 2 bedroom apt was like 2.2k a month. I lived with 2 others.
>>
>>38291024
OP is a fag and hates music historians
Fucking >>>/adv/ btw
kill yourself normo
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.