[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It hurts my feelings whenever people assume that those with Borderline

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1499475996424.jpg (255KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
1499475996424.jpg
255KB, 500x498px
It hurts my feelings whenever people assume that those with Borderline Personality Disorder are bad people. I have BPD and I'm not just a good person, I'm pretty fucking amazing and inspiring and probably a much better person than those who demonize me.
>>
please be bpd bf
pretty please
>>
>>38290309
sorry im a grill (female) anon
>>
File: prettyprincess1.jpg (7KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
prettyprincess1.jpg
7KB, 250x140px
>>38290318
it's okay we're all get bfs someday
>>
>>38290225
I am sorry but you are extremely dangerous to my fellow brothers and i need to warn them of the danger of dating girls with bpd. It can cost them their lives if they date you.
>>
File: IMG_1753.jpg (414KB, 2767x2137px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1753.jpg
414KB, 2767x2137px
>>38290225
That's exactly what someone with BPD would say though. Albeit people with BPD can be pretty amazing at times they also possess a side to themselves which can utterly shred people to bits without them even realizing that they're doing it. The good part of yourself draws people in, makes them idolize and love you but the BPD side of you then proceeds to dismantle and destroy their psych that causes damage which lastes for years and can cause them to permanently distrust women or bar them from ever engaging in a romantic relationship out of fear for what they can do and the power they effortlessly wield.

t. someone who dated and got utterly BTFO by a BPD girl

Never. Fucking. Again.
>>
>>38290225
I have the same thing essentially, and nobody likes me or thinks I'm good. It just goes with the territory.

If you're genuinely different, chances are others aren't going to like you and you're going to be ostracized. That's just how human beings are. It's a shitty life and chances are you're not going to do anything special and be celebrated for your differences, but on the up side... well, there is no upside, haha.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.