[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>haven't seen mom in 10 years >she wants to go out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1494166379694.jpg (277KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494166379694.jpg
277KB, 1280x720px
>haven't seen mom in 10 years
>she wants to go out to eat
>she's the reason why I'm a loser
What am I supposed to do?
>>
maybe she wants to apologize or something

maybe she wants to have the love of her son while she still has time in this fleeting life

maybe she has something important to tell you, like she's sick or something

i would guess the above are likelier than her just wanting to bitch you out. with that in mind i think you should go
>>
>>38290217
That's what I keep thinking, but it seems like a bad idea for some reason.

Thanks for responding anon. I hope you have a good day/night.
>>
File: 32.jpg (288KB, 500x704px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
288KB, 500x704px
>>38290066
Go.
You may hate yourself and her for what you are now.
But even the persons you hate are a part of you.

Afterall it's just a night.
>>
>>38290066
Go with her. Don't ghost your mother.
>>
>>38290277
>>38290282
She used to be abusive and crazy. I don't know if that's how she is now, which is making me anxious.
>>
>>38290454
You obviously do not live with her and have some means of transportation. If the crazy comes out just leave.
>>
>>38290454
you're an adult now, you can walk out on her if she acts up. that'll send a message. i know it's hard to do that but if you don't go you'll regret it after she's dead.
>>
File: 1483038044679.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483038044679.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
>>38290485
>>38290496
I guess that's true. Thanks for the response anons. I'll text her soon.
>>
I hope it goes well for you, anon. I've got bad blood with my mother, and it bothers me every day. I can only hope yours is resolved.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.