[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look at this webm. This happened in Germany last week. Arab youth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11

File: G20.webm (2MB, 480x848px) Image search: [Google]
G20.webm
2MB, 480x848px
Look at this webm. This happened in Germany last week. Arab youth in the streets injured over 400 German police and military officers while they looted and destroyed dozens of stores and set fire to dozens of cars. Meanwhile, German women were getting fucked by black Africans in the buildings above.

Do you see the state of the modern Western world? Whites and Civilization are not long for this world. This isn't the future, this is your present. Look what happens when white men are in retreat. White women become whores while society breaks down. There is nothing you can do to prevent this from happening. Whites are a global minority and will become minorities in their own countries very soon.

90% of this board is virgin white men. You hope and dream for a relationship with a woman but look around you, women don't want you. They want society to crumble. The majority of humanity doesn't want you, they want you to die out and get erased. Just accept it. You are a failure because your parents and government made it long ago that you would be a failure. Just give it up and accept your position in life as the last of the white race. Nothing you can do to change it. Women want non-white men. The world will be mixed. You are a robot because you are white, male, and destined to be a failure. Women want alpha men, and the alpha men in this society are the conquerors, the non-white men transforming the West into an African caliphate.
>>
I'm okay with that. Thanks for the reminder.
>>
File: IMG_8698.png (266KB, 329x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8698.png
266KB, 329x332px
>>38289922
get laid you white nationalist piece of shit
>>
>implying i care about society and/or race

lol
>>
>>38290033

Nothing I said has anything to do with white nationalism.
>>
>>38290033
>dude just have sex

How does that fix any of the problems?
>>
>>38290064
This, originaelly
>>
>>38290097
>>Nothing I said has anything to do with white nationalism.
Cognitive dissonance or just intellectual dishonesty?

> Whites and Civilization are not long for this world. This isn't the future, this is your present. Look what happens when white men are in retreat. White women become whores while society breaks down. There is nothing you can do to prevent this from happening. Whites are a global minority and will become minorities in their own countries very soon.
>90% of this board is virgin white men. You hope and dream for a relationship with a woman but look around you, women don't want you. They want society to crumble. The majority of humanity doesn't want you, they want you to die out and get erased. Just accept it. You are a failure because your parents and government made it long ago that you would be a failure. Just give it up and accept your position in life as the last of the white race. Nothing you can do to change it. Women want non-white men. The world will be mixed. You are a robot because you are white, male, and destined to be a failure. Women want alpha men, and the alpha men in this society are the conquerors, the non-white men transforming the West into an African caliphate.
>>
>/pol/ propaganda
Oregano
>>
File: 1411829425838.jpg (36KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1411829425838.jpg
36KB, 500x375px
>caring about the society that would've rejected me each way

Nice try shekelberg
>>
>>38289922
Jesus Christ lol. This webm is fucking hilarious.
>>
Enough with this race baiting garbage. I've seen this webm posted on here countless times the last few days. Stop pushing your nihilist agenda.
>>
>>38290569
This, unironically. Western society died 100 years ago. There is nothing to be saved here. Either way shekelberg stays in control lol. I just wanna see it all burn. I wanna see their faces when they realize they got bamboozled
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 420x677px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 420x677px
is this webm real? i want context
>>
>>38289963
how can you be ok with this
>>
>>38289922
That's mainly foreign antifa rioting and not arabs, they put foreign antifa stickers in Hamburg, mainly spanish and greek. These two fucking on the balcony is a one time thing during the riot, you act like it happend everywhere.
Fucking hell stop projecting your own failures and cuck fantasies on the whole world.
>>
>>38292533
>i-it's not true

Direct video evidence. I was watching NBC live coverage of the riots and a black African ran up behind the reporter and shouted "Africa is the future" repeatedly while wearing a shirt that said the same thing.

Just face facts.
>>
>>38292632
>cherrypicked examples are proof for a wider group
By your logic all blacks et cow shit (I sadly don't have the webm now, but I'm sure you and other anons know which one I mean), all indians are raping streetshitters, all chinese are dog eaters who all die in escalators, all muslims are murderous goat fuckers and pedophiles and so on. Muslims in Britain and France also want sharia law but so far nothing happend out of it.
I agree with you that mostly women are causing all of these refugee/ immigration problems, as they mostly vote for parties who want to help """those in need""".
>>
File: 1494559043444.png (26KB, 957x751px) Image search: [Google]
1494559043444.png
26KB, 957x751px
>>38291847
I'm with you on this one desu
>>
File: 1467272668331.jpg (127KB, 843x604px) Image search: [Google]
1467272668331.jpg
127KB, 843x604px
Societies and ideologies that treat women equal cannot survive. Take the black pill.
>>
>>38292770
>so far nothing happened

There are over 80 Sharia courts in England that supersede English law and control matters for their area. There has been dozens of terrorist attacks.
>>
>>38292875
that's just a regular red pill desu.
>>
File: 100% sad.jpg (67KB, 600x1005px) Image search: [Google]
100% sad.jpg
67KB, 600x1005px
>>38289922
why are we still here
not original enough
>>
>>38292305
G20 is taking place in Hamburg Germany right now. This is a webm of a communist group called antifa going around destroying property as a form of "protest" because they see this property as somehow a bad thing because it was made via capitalism.
>>
When did you realize that we're living in Children of Men?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MjFHqohaHYU
>>
>>38289922
I thought they where white antifas from all over Europe that came to Hamburg to protest G20?
>>
>>38293214
This honestly, I'm pretty sure Arabs don't give a crap about the G20. It's mostly White communists and anarchists.
>>
>>38293173
except only whites can't have children
>>
>>38290097
fuckoff back to tumblr, you sorry fag.

I'm mixed, and definiteliy not a white nationalist, but even I admit that there is something really fucked up in that webm, and it's reflective of the real world.
>>
Kek, but at least we're not bigoted raycists amirite?

How long until society in Yurop collapses?
>>
File: hide-the-pain-harold.jpg (82KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
hide-the-pain-harold.jpg
82KB, 660x495px
>>38289922
Basically the plan is to crash the economy with no surivors - if the UN and the EU cannot succeed with their replacement migration agenda. (http://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm) The world economy is based on "lol endless growth" and thus needs a constant supply of fresh blood to apply loans, interest etc.The party line of "lol white countries are aging and dying lol we need africans lol" is complete bullshit on its face. White countries are the only countries in the world to equilibriate themselves, not overpopulating (Asia, Africa, South America), not overconsuming (Asia, Africa, South America). The actual reason why white countries are being attacked as they are now, is that white people are the most resistant (most intelligent) to the new world of the ages. The economic excuse is simply a misdirection for the actual game being played.

Now remember what I wrote in the beginning, that if this fails (Trump/Putin/Eastern Europe Alliance) they're going to crash the global economy with no survivors, switching from the soft kill to the hard kill. I have no advice on how to fix our current situation, because any strategy to do so would require years of education and discipline that have been utterly absent from white culture for decades. Good luck.
>>
>>38289922
The protesters are majority young white communists/anarchist/antifa. Anyone who is a legitimate communist in 2017 is honestly more of a threat to society than any nigger.
>>
>>38293499
Canadian housing market bubble is set to pop sometime within the next 18 months
>>
File: DGReVUq.png (533KB, 1015x1527px) Image search: [Google]
DGReVUq.png
533KB, 1015x1527px
>>38293596
I feel honored to hear this but I'm not nearly as optimistic as you anon
>>
File: 0ddf5438.jpg (35KB, 358x480px) Image search: [Google]
0ddf5438.jpg
35KB, 358x480px
>>38292632
Haha no way is Africa next in line to take over. If anyone is going to its going to be latinos. They have an endless supply in south and central america just south of the usa and more and more are crossing over. They are hardworking and don't complain about the white man keepimg them down. Also blacks can't pull the race and slavery card on them and alot of them you wouldn't even be able to tell are latin unless they mention it. Give it 15 years and watch who is the top race in usa.
>>
>>38293639
Communism will make everyone but the political elite starve niggers want you to have food so they can steal it
>>
>>38293734
>Not thinking China will own us all in 30 years
>legitimately being afraid of wetbacks
Enjoy being a slave to a Chinese dicklet
>>
>>38289922
>>>/pol/
Wrong board, faggotron.
>>
>>38289922
This actually looks pretty comfy. Where do I sign up?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.