[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>guy starts online conversation with me >i reply with long

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10

File: NADIE.png (609KB, 1012x568px) Image search: [Google]
NADIE.png
609KB, 1012x568px
>guy starts online conversation with me
>i reply with long sentence
>suddenly he doesnt reply or gives me very short answers that lead nowhere

why do guys do this? its so fucking annoying
>>
>>38289860
I don't know the same thing happens when I start conversations with girls. Maybe they get board with us maybe we say something weirder than we thought I don't know
>>
File: 1498439847228.png (283KB, 714x574px) Image search: [Google]
1498439847228.png
283KB, 714x574px
>>38289860
NO I do the same thing to girls and they always do short answers after i put so much thought into my message!
>>
>>38289860
Why do women do this? The world may never know.
>>
>>38289860

>start talking to someone
>conversation gets so long with so many different topics that it gets too unwieldy and one of us ghosts the other

This only happens with men, however. I have never had this problem with a girl (because they always ghost before this happens)
>>
Maybe he find out you are a girl/woman that is ugly or fat and visit /r9k/ everytime I exit /b/ to lurk here I feel you guys should all die.
>>
I can relate. I don't understand when someone initiates a conversation yet expects you to put in all the work. If you want to talk to me, at least come to the table with something beyond a your 1-3 worded answers. I don't want a slab but Christ.
>>
>>38289979
Nobody wants to engage in conversation with you fucking delusional neet. That's why you have to do all the work, because you are annoying the other person
>>
>>38289979
agreed. I don't even understand what's going on in these people's heads. this girl does that to me all the time. I just stop replying every time, yet she messages me and then does the same thing lmao. idk if she'll ever get the message, but whatever, unless she wants to put in effort, I'm gonna keep not responding.
>>
>>38290010
Not a neet, friend. And I don't go seeking people out. I'm referring specifically to those who initiate a conversation for no real reason.
>>
>>38290040
>>> browses /r9k/
>>> not a neet

sure man, sure
>>
File: CanWeHaveNiceThings.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
CanWeHaveNiceThings.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>38289860
This has happened to me while talking to girls online so much I specifically dumb conversations down more often than not, fembot
>>
>try to start convo
>other person never seems into it
>they ask a question
>do my best to not one word answer
>they one word me
>get ghosted in 2 days tops
Literally only one person from here hasn't ghosted me yet and it's a fembot, go figure.
>>
>>38289860
Depends on the topic of the conversation.

If it's something trivial, it makes sense. Otherwise they're just being normies that feel like they have something better to do
>>
Maybe it's because no one wants to hear your sorry ass whining all the time :)
>>
>>38289860
your long sentences did not contain enough hooks for continued conversation and/or were so trite they made the other person want to kill himself
>>
>>38290516
>hasn't ghosted you
>fembot
don't you see, said fembot is a ghost in that neither exist haha lol
but seriously, lurk more
>>
>>38290585
but they do! i always make sure to leave it open for the other to make any questions but it seems is not interesting enough. Well whatever.
>>
>>38289860
That's how all interactions with grills have been for me
>>
>>38290681
you are not interesting enough. You are just 3 holes to fuck, so maybe try sending nudes as your opener on a conversation
>>
>>38290681
Well I'm a guy(you don't say,) and I'm as desperate for attention as anyone else on here, so.. You want to give talking a shot?
>>
>>38290720
yeah no thanks, okay
>>
>>38289860
THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME RIGHT NOW OP
Had a great few days with someone on Discord then they just stopped talking to me and they're online a lot and only give short responses but they were so nice when I added them and it's killing me ajsdjwlpandlclansmdl
>>
>>38290738
Have fun being ignored for the rest of your life. Terrible fate for a cumdump
>>
>>38289860
maybe you should post it and we can see why
>>
Every robot I chat with.

So what did you do today
>nothing

Oh, play anything fun recently?
>not really

Uh, well I read about a kind of interesting blah blah blah
>cool

Yeah... so do you believe in ghost?
>no

F-fun.
>>
>>38290842
Should chat with me then babe, but first what are some interests you have?
>>
>>38290885
PAY ATTENTION EVERYONE, here we can see a full beta male doing it's mating ritual. Notice how she called her babe? Is the most important oart of the ritual, it has to be cringy and pitiful. Best part was: "then you should text me" if he says he is a nice guy the mating process is completed
>>
>>38291021
I called him babe thinking it's a male babe.
>>
>>38289860
i feel you. tried an experiment on my friends and social interactions i go through. tried over caring, results were mostly shunning except one but she is a bleeding heart kind of person anyways. tried being that one friend who jokingly teases everyone, results were awkward comebacks, i think they were attempting to match out of pity. finally i tried indifference, only replying when spoken to and only giving my honest and brutal opinions but wrapped shallowly in humor. results were conclusively the most responsive, people seemed to want more of a reaction without seeming like they were desperate which translated into prolonged conversation.
example:
>be me lonely robot
>oneitis leaves to fuck chads
>start my experiment
>talking to muscley chad about where to plug in pneumatic tool on ship (repetitive general labor job in an industrial shipyard)
>only female on our crew (go figure shes a 10/10 stacy) comes up and interrupts me to flirt tease chad cause they have hit it off
>chad says "hey! im talking to Anon right now okay! gimme a second!" equally flirtatious
>actually continues conversation with me while ignoring stacy
>invites me out to drinks all day
>finally cave in just to get the incessant conversation to stop so i can get back to my repetitive tasks
>dont plan on chad actually following through
>be me surprised to see chad at my door looking "clutch as fuck" whatever that means
>they ask what i suggest for bars
>say i dont go out much but any shithole bar to make bad decisions in is good enough
>they laugh and drive to shitty sailor bar with dance floor
>try to get me to dance
>horrified.jpg
>sit in corner all night with beer as stacy and chad go dance and come back
>get talking with chad find out through analysis that he has no idea what hes doing in life but doesnt choose to think about anything unless its fun
>cant imagine mindset, turn into social experiment
>ask questions subtly to gleen more information, masked under friendly jeers at times
>>
>>38289860
cont.
>chad jokes back in same way
>stacy joins the insult fest
>tease stacy and chad about fucking
>they laugh
>WTFimnotfunny.jpg
>find out stacy is manically depressed from breakup a year ago
>share enjoyment in our mutual depression
>create mental block to stop any and all desire to fuck her or even have a crush
>treat her like bro (what sup bro/dude/man)
>stacy texts me everyday
>is this real friends?
>ignore her for two days just to see
>17 missed texts, 6 missed calls, 2 voicemails
>hangout with her and chad regularly
>only mutual interests are bad coping mechanisms, depression, and depressing music
>keep all conversation limited to these topics in order to keep myself entertained

so here i am, i guess i made two friends. they come over alot despite me never contacting them first. i dont mind really, since the oneitis left, some company is good and being able to say whatever i want in brutal honesty is nice even if it is taken as humor. ive actually learned to work with it and i think they are starting to realize when i am sarcastic (people can never tell?) without me resorting to ghoulish overkill. im just waiting for this amount of social interaction to grow exhausting, it usually has most of my life.
>>
>>38290681
Give examples of conversations you've had.
Hint: you should make it open to questions that you would reasonably assume the other party would ask
>>
>talking to robots in voice chat on discord
You guys have absolutely no social skills. I do the talking most of the time and it's awful.
>>
>>38291521
whats the discord about?
>>
>>38291336
i dont even need to, i know some from memory

him: hey, whats up?
me: hey! im just back home, now i should study but i dont feel like it. Ill see if i can watch a movie.
him: haha.

How is "haha" a reply? What the shit. Like, what am i supposed to say? Ask me what movie, studying for what, coming home from what. But no, "haha". Did he not see my pics and then he realized im ugly and stopped giving a shit? Why didnt he do that before? It hurts i mean, you started, what was the point then? Im sad now, whatever.
>>
>>38291609
Bost contact oruikg
>>
>>38291556
A discord for robots. That's it. FkhkfJ is the link.
>>
>>38291609
anon, are you actually contacting people who post shit like
>post contact
>here's my discord: F46G0T
>throwaway email haha
>>
>post on /soc/
>person I have nothing in common with messages me
>their opener is "I'm lonely, let's talk"
>it turns into me interrogating them, and they never ask me anything or expand on their answers, like they only want attention and not a conversation

There are a lot of aspies online man
>>
File: 1493584854103.png (336KB, 636x708px) Image search: [Google]
1493584854103.png
336KB, 636x708px
>>38289860
>Start email exchange with femanon
>First conversation in over two years with any girl (including irl) with more than three sentences
>Asks for my life story, I give it
>Ghosted in less than a day

Why bother
>>
File: piggy and ducky.jpg (11KB, 328x277px) Image search: [Google]
piggy and ducky.jpg
11KB, 328x277px
>>38291609
i cannot tell you how often i get "lol idk" as a response from women on those apps.
this is both frustrating and helpful. frustrating in that you want to meet this person and they're too fucking simple to think of an actual response and cannot be bothered because there's plenty of other cock out there and maybe they were just doing it for validation anyways. you were just validated by this small stupid interaction by the way. it is helpful in that you find that they're socially retarded and not that interested and you should probably stop talking to them because there's plenty of other girls out there.

but anyways.
> hey! im just back home, now i should study but i dont feel like it. Ill see if i can watch a movie. ***do you have any movie suggestions?***
is the correct response.
tits or gtfo
>>
>>38291665
404-ing me
>>
>>38291321
good job you did dun real good
>>
All I want to do is make friends but I seem to ruin it
>Talking to another robot
>He's deeply depressed
>Verge of suicide
>Try to help him out
>Tells me to leave him alone, I'm just making him depressed

>Find a nice guy
>Ask him a question that I think is ok
>No response
>>
File: 397156477.jpg (11KB, 229x210px) Image search: [Google]
397156477.jpg
11KB, 229x210px
That actually happens with every female I talk to. While guys are big chatterboxes. Literally typing paragraphs by just bringing up a new topic with them.

Mostly why I stopped talking to girls for conversation online. Feels like too much work to get more then 3 words out of them, when I can talk some random anon who will talk hours with me actually discussing.
>>
>>38292297
I'll take to you anon. Post email.
>>
File: 1494642588432s.jpg (2KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
1494642588432s.jpg
2KB, 125x124px
>>38292491
talk* original
>>
>>38292491
[email protected]
>>
>>38291299
>>38291321
> i tried indifference, only replying when spoken to and only giving my honest and brutal opinions but wrapped shallowly in humor. results were conclusively the most responsive, people seemed to want more of a reaction without seeming like they were desperate which translated into prolonged conversation.

Holy shit this.
I've been a semi-clingy sperg for a period of time, but I've recently just tuned out to only myself. Only giving my honest opinion wrapped in sardonic humor and attempting to improve myself while remaining selfless. As a result, more people were trying to talk to me.

>im just waiting for this amount of social interaction to grow exhausting, it usually has most of my life.
Can relate, Introversion means I get tired of social interactions quickly and I just want to go home to myself
>>
File: 1486388652443.gif (762KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1486388652443.gif
762KB, 400x400px
>start conversation with anon
>write 3 paragraphs, re-reading post multiple times to make sure it flows and responds exactly to what the anon is talking about
>he replies with one sentence calling me autistic
>>
>>38289860
He jacked off and lost interest
>>
where do i find qt girls with no self esteem to talk to
>>
>>38293432
>qt
>no self-esteem
pick one.
>>
made a discord if anyone's down. i have a few servers open so i check back often.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.