[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can someone explain tobacco to me? like seriously, i really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

can someone explain tobacco to me?

like seriously, i really just do not understand. unlike real drugs, tobacco doesn't fucking do anything for me. like i literally do not feel even the slightest chance, save for my lungs feeling uncomfortable.

it's so expensive and there's no pleasurable aspect to it that i could possibly see leading me to be addicted.

like what the fuck?

should i try like 5 mg of nicotine patches just to see if i can get fucked up on it? would i get a buzz? would i finally understand this "drug" that millions die for?
>>
>>38289539
Why are you trying to get addicted to something you don't even like?

It's ridiculously difficult to quit once you're chemically dependent. Just don't start.

Bitch
>>
>>38289539
not to mention it smells like shieeet
>>
>>38289582
i don't think i could possibly get addicted to this retarded drug

but i'm always up for getting fucked up and having a trip
>>
I don't get tobacco either, big fella. The only time I smoke cigarettes is when I'm drunk, they make my stomach calm down a little. Other than that, I don't see why someone would smoke them, they don't do anything.
>>
>>38289604
It's a pitfall. Don't do it. Just stop if you're not enjoying it.

The fact that you MENTIONED tobacco just made me want a cig.

Don't do it. Just stop.
>>
>>38289539

It's a mild stimulant that you can repeatedly indulge as many times as you want to give yourself something to do. It's not like shrooms or something where you take one dose and get something crazy intense out of it, it's a casual time passer. Coffee's the same way, you don't sip some coffee and complain that you're not feeling high from it. It's not that kind of drug. People get addicted to it because they use it any time they feel a little bored or sad or just want to be able to move their bowels (cigarettes are pretty helpful at moving things along if you're constipated and long time smokers who quit often notice they're suddenly backed up because they don't have that stimulant keeping them going). You won't get addicted to it if you're just smoking a cigarette for the first time and observing yourself really closely trying to see if you got a high from it. People get addicted after time goes by and habits get entrenched, not from a really good time you have once.
>>
shit on it's own but sets a new fire under an amphetamine
>>
I feel cigarettes but they're not really good enough for me to have an incentive to continue. I like to dip if my friends got it, though. Drippings great. You just sit there and buzz. It's funny as hell, to boot.
>>
>>38289604
>"I'm not addicted."
>"I can stop anytime I want."

The addiction sneaks up on you. You just wake up one day, and you realize that you've been buying cigarettes as a grocery for a while.
>>
I get a buzz if I don't do it that much.

If smoking doesn't give you a buzz, try dipping. Don't worry about looking like a redneck. Just get some cope wg and take a big pinch you pussy
>>
>>38289735
yes i know how addiction works, i'm alcoholic af and i genuinely believe i'm also addicted to my phone

but i think cigarettes are too pointless for me to ever pick up that one
>>
>>38289539
How did it not do anything for you?

Tobacco if smoked correctly should have an effect if you're just starting out. At least when I smoke it gives me the classic head rush.
>>
>>38289604

>i'm always up for getting fucked up and having a trip

As you get older full blown tripping gets harder on the body and you need more time to get sleep and recover. You also have more responsibilities when you're older and it's not realistic for most adults to be going on psychedelic trips every day of the week. Cigarettes give you something you can do multiple times a day every day of the week without it blowing you away and making you feel like you need to sleep it off for the next 48 hours. If cigarettes felt like an actual high that would defeat the purpose of their use as something you can indulge in any time you feel like it. Even cannabis would start to get a little too much if you were just getting high at work every hour or something, you'd probably either want to go to sleep or would just feel too weirded out to work depending on the strain.
>>
Don't listen to the cultural norm->causality sameposter-shitposter ITT. It was a rationed commodity of the American settlers probably to trade the Native Americans/ Mexicans to employ their lazy asses before the jitsu of everlasting butthurt erected Big Tobacco instead.
>>
is smoking like 6 a day gonna fuk me up

nothing like coffee and smokes
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.