[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manlets BTFO yet again. How does this make you feel? What would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170710-222216.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170710-222216.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
Manlets BTFO yet again.
How does this make you feel?
What would you say to her if you matched and you're under 6 feet tall?
>>
>>38289337
Lie and say I'm 6 feet tall.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>38289337
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU ROASTIE SCUM!! FUCK
>>
>>38289337
> /r9k/
> using tinder
> wanting to match with trash like OP
Kym like anyone in this situation should
>>
Id still talk to her.
>>
Yet she doesn't post her height
>>
That girl is a basic as fuck kylie jenner wannabe. I can't wait for that makeup trend to die.

I'm tall and I still wouldn't even bother with this girl.

Don't let this shit get to you, brothers.
>>
>>38289337
This is why all women are roastie whore pieces of trash, why should men even bother trying to be with them when all they view you for is your looks, your height, and size? This is why I only like 2D women, fuck roasties.
>>
>>38289426
Manlet confirmed.
>Thinks being tall is 5'9-5'11
>>
I'd probably report her and move on
>>
>>38289337
Put "Don't talk to me if you've slept with 5+ males." In your bio. And swipe whatever way is yes. If you 2 match. You will be matched but won't talk to each other.
Also shes 18 lul.
>>
>>38289337

>some people tell me I'm taller when I'm laying on my back.

This is what you say to that.
>>
>>38289337
Related story: The other day I was at a brewery talking to a girl I know. She created a Bumble profile and was weeding out the short guys she matched up with. While we were talking, an old friend of mine came up and chatted me up for a few minutes. After he left, the girl commented on how hot she thought he was. He's tattooed and muscular, the kind of guy that's catnip for a trashy girl like this chick. But the funny thing is, he's only 5'7.

The moral of the story is girls often don't even know what they actually what. They may say they won't date a short guy, but if you have enough other good things going for you, they can easily look past it.
>>
>>38289337
Ask her where she learned her original makeup style
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.