[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you want? Seriously, what is it that you want from life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 12

File: 1499130090630.jpg (93KB, 687x654px) Image search: [Google]
1499130090630.jpg
93KB, 687x654px
What do you want?

Seriously, what is it that you want from life right now?

I want a little place sorta like pic related I stole from /diy/ that would take the least amount of money possible to build and maintain far from society, so I could work the least amount possible and just kinda exist and maybe draw or read once in awhile.
>>
That bed would be uncomfortable as HECK to sleep on, that doesn't even look like a twin size
>>
i just want for it to be over.
>>
>>38288618
>What do you want?
A woman who isn't a child (mentally).
>>
>>38288625
Yeah, the bed is stupid, I mean where would you even find a mattress like that? I would probably keep a really fluffy sleeping bag and other things up there during the day and just pull the sleeping bag down to sleep on the floor at night.
>>
The entire house probably smells like shit due to the toilet being in an open area
>>
i want a job so i can stop worrying about running out of money
>>
>>38288618
Circle houses are stupid. Make it square, the bed will actually become uzable and you'll have more space with the same feeling. And remember to add a porch
>>
>>38288618
Also, no indoor toilet in a place like this. combine this house with a small shed and outhouse if no plumbing, or a small side room if there is plumbing.
>>
>>38288881
My biggest issue with it by far as well.

>>38288917
I have my own design actually, but it looks pretty rough.
>>
>>38288917
This is probably much better

https://youtu.be/9npdnI7dKCg

As for me, what do I want? Basically, for now, more money. But after that, it gets real hazy. And getting drunk every night shouldn't be part of the plan, but, if I were a betting man, that's where I'd unfortunately put my dollars.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 468x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 468x750px
I want purpose. Something I would be willing to die for. Whether that be country or religion, I don't care.
>>
>>38289012
I wanted to make a joke about ISIS, but I don't want to be put on a watch list.

reCAPTCHA: One way wade

Is your name Wade?
>>
It might be too late now, but all I want in this world is peace. By that I don't just mean no wars, I mean no conflict between people in general. I want people to love each other and see one another as one of their own kind, regardless of ethnicity, idealogy, or any of that other nonsense that sets us apart. Nearly all of my suffering comes from watching people hate or despair. I don't care how long it lasts, whether it's 5 minutes or 5 centuries, I just want it to last long enough to make anything out of it.

But that will never happen. Humans are one of the few species who hate those different from them, even if they're their own kind. This hatred isn't because of any specific group (e.x. muslims, christians whites) since it's present in almost all people in small or large amounts. Not even dogs hate those of other breeds, even when they look like a completely different other species.
>>
>>38288953
if you just have a pic on your PC post it here, would love to see it
>>
To go back to Africa or Australia and stay there
>>
>>38289340
>back to Africa or Australia
what do you mean, lad?
>>
I want to be alone to have a one bedroom apartment and have minimal interaction with everybody else and a job where I would work no more than 30 hours a week. I also want to be within walking distance of supermarkets, fast food restaurant, my apartment and my job.
>>
>>38289080
if there was a pro-democracy terrorist organization where I libed, I'd probably join it. I live in America though, so not many of those,

I'm also Josh, not Wade.
>>
I don't want anything
And consequently I do nothing
>>
>>38289542
whoops posted prematurely. if i can't have that then I would at least want to know what the point of my life was. to understand why I was born.

>inb4 life has no meaning or you gotta make your own meaning breh
>>
>>38289255
Mind you, I know very little about architecture, but a structure of this size couldn't be too difficult to have built, right? I was thinking if could be made of concrete to help naturally regulate temperature, to save money there among other things.

As for the lack of a bed, I would just have a futon rolled up in the closet in the SW during the day and switch it out at night.
>>
>>38288618
I don't know yet. But itll work out im sure.
>>
I want to be a different person.
>>
>>38288618
As someone with basically that situation right now, it's get old/boring real quick
>>
>>38290201
I'm pretty much a sloth in a human body, always have been. I can imagine working 40 hour weeks like I'm doing now for the next couple of decades.

But hey, the grass is always greener and whatnot.
>>
>>38290072
That toilet seems quite large
>>
>>38288618
Replace bed with a hammock and you got a deal
>>
>>38290072
The outer walls should be able to support the entire roof theoretically, assuming the windows are somewhat small. I wouldn't have that much unused space however. You could easily fit a bed even on one floor, this looks decently large, and sleeping on a good mattress is way better than sleeping in a sleeping bag
>>
>>38288618
Imagine building that cylindrical tiny room in a tank turret
>>
>>38288618
Pretty much my goal. Going to somehow get enough money to buy a small cheap cabin in bumfuck nowhere far from everyone else and to sustain food. Electricity/internet would be a plus
>>
>>38288618
I want someone to be my literal partner. Alone i have zero drive to do anything-
>>
>>38288618
desu all I want to know is whether my suicidal e-friend actually killed themselves or is just blocking and ignoring me, it's hard for me to sleep at night because I get so concerned.
>>
File: 1416556255383.png (4KB, 287x244px) Image search: [Google]
1416556255383.png
4KB, 287x244px
>>38288618
Shit AND shower at the same time???
>>
>>38288638
I have bad news for you, friend.
>>
I want to
>buy fake id, ssc and pasport from darknet
>pack everything I need in a backpack
>drive near random airport 10 hours away
>abandon car on side of road
>walk to airport
>buy a ticket to Thailand
>start new life in Thailand as street person
>>
>>38292675
ok bruh but what will you live off
>>
>>38292749
I have savings that I could cash out and take with me. 30k so about 1m baht. I could last a long while on that over there.
>>
>>38292808
Bruh that is a lot. Maybe look into even cheaper countries. You could get set for life in india/nepal
>>
>>38292978
>I'm 15
REEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING NORMIE
>>
>>38292978
>I'm 15
any final words before the mods take you out
>>
a stress free life with a particular girl is all I ask for.
>>
I want to live a simple life in the mountains. Simple food, simple sleeping apparatus, books to read. I want to live in complete solitude with no stress and no worries of city life. I want to wake up and go to sleep each day with a breathtaking view in front of me. I want to brave the elements like a man instead of hiding in my house when it rains or snows. I want to live deliberately.

But I'm scared. I'm scared to quit my job I hate and where I'm not respected or valued. I'm scared to leave my friends and family for fear of being lonely. I'm also scared to continue this life for the next 60 years, only to realize that I had never lived my dreams.
>>
>>38292978
You are the same age as my son.
>>
My own place. Reliable transportation. Time to invest in my hobbies being hindered by the feeling of drowning in debt. That's all. I don't even care about having a gf anymore, I just need stability.
>>
I want to be better than I was yesterday

I want to appreciate everything that I have, including the struggles

I want to learn, and grow

I want to live
>>
a girl to spend those quiet hours with, when I'm done for the day. Could be sex or could just dicking around on the internet together. Companionship to stave off the loneliness I guess.
>>
File: IMG_2815.jpg (18KB, 200x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2815.jpg
18KB, 200x350px
hermit 1/3
>>
A few more square meters to stretch out your limbs would be proportionally very cheap and extremely worthwhile, if you're hooking up electricity and plumbing to a very rural dwelling. Just leave the living in a shelf meme for the tyokoites and astronauts.
>>
File: IMG_2814.gif (97KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2814.gif
97KB, 400x600px
hermit 2/3
>>
File: IMG_2816.jpg (44KB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2816.jpg
44KB, 400x301px
hermit 3/3
>>
File: 1498561364415.jpg (153KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1498561364415.jpg
153KB, 640x1136px
I just want a sense of belonging.
I rarely see my IRL friends, and I don't have anyone to talk to online. I also live alone.
I've been banned out of every single /r9k/ discord and /r9k/ no longer has threads which I can relate to.

I'm just not sure what to do desu. Hopefully I won't feel so bad tomorrow.
>>
>>38288618
I want someone to come up with a cure for bi-polar disorder; a one time magic pill so I can stop taking 3 every day just to function enough to shower.
>>
>>38293240
stop wanting to function. it will just make you suffer as you see.
>>
need a girlfriend to suck my dick every day and love me every day bye
>>
>>38291652
i do that now anyways, man
nothing stopping you
>>
>>38288618
God damn i wish that were my game room when my wife is asleep and i am still up. I want that with soundproof walls and a shower. That looks fucking awesome. I would lock my asshole cats out of it and smoke in There snd everything
>>
>>38288618
A round house is fucking impractical
Rectangle/square or octagon
>>
>>38288618
I would love bringing a girl home to that place after a night of drinking just to watch her face fill with horror when she has to take a huge shit less that 4 feet away from the entire home.
>>
>>38288618
For myself, I want charisma and confidence. I think I'd be a pretty powerful person if I had those.
>>
>>38289232
Just shut the fuk up
>>
i just dont want to be depressed
>>
>>38288618
I want to know who I am and I want to learn how to open up to other people so I won't be forever alone when my friend statistically kills him/herself.
>>
>>38288618
I want to understand all the materials in my lectures in order to ace my exams.

All I want out of life is to be accepted into med school.
>>
I want to be the guy in the camo fatigues who sits in the cheap, un airconditioned meeting hall in the 3rd world, making declarations about the people's liberation movement and taking questions from journalists and citizen activists. then I go back to the barracks to write reports, oversee training, and carry out objectives and civil programs. if conditions deteriorate, I'll be assassinated or die in street fighting, or see that my men and I can safely evacuate to hiding or exile.
>>
I want 10+ acres and a nice wooden/brick house in a rural green area away from everyone where me and my pup can go hiking and shootan and breath in clean non-city polluted air. A big garden with fresh fruits and veg, a couple chickens too. Also a qtpie who shares in my love of nature and isolation to live with and bare my children
>>
>>38288618
>Shower pointing at the carpeted toilet area
>Pointlessly circular
>Unguarded drop off the end of the bed
>Have to put your feet on your shelves of animu waifus to climb up to bed

Yeah nah, missing some shit there ey.
>>
i want to be tremendously under weight
>>
>>38288618
How would you rigorously clean your butthole in this situation??
>>
I want to be a secret member of an urban guerilla movement in a hypercapitalist dystopian city.
>>
I just want the average middle class life, in the suburbs. Which is what seems to be a monumental effort to pull off in current year.
>>
I want to not have mental problems. I want to stop taking all these pills, I want to be normal.

On top of my anxiety, depression, and mood swings, I've also got a condition where I can hear music that doesn't actually exist. It's like I'm listening to a radio someone has turned on a few rooms away. The vocals are always in another language that doesn't even exist, it's all gibberish, but at the same time, so familiar.
>>
>>38288618
Ain't that kinda' cramped?

Can't have an open loo next to the kitchen
>>
I would like to be able to draw well and have good ideas on what to draw.
>>
I just want a low-responsibility, low-stress job that pays enough for me to live comfortably in a small one bedroom apartment. Maybe a gf too
>>
I just want a small or moderate sized house with an average income and a qt gf who loves me. To some people that's kind of basic and boring to have those be my goals but I really just don't want or need anything more than that.
>>
Find a wife and father some children.
>>
I just want to sleep, literal rest which I'm about to get so gn robots.
>>
File: we.png (16KB, 555x424px) Image search: [Google]
we.png
16KB, 555x424px
>>38288618
It's too small, anon. There's no shower. I live in a 16 square meters (52 square feet?) studio like this sorry for the shitty drawing but you get the idea. I have all I need in there.
>>
I want to stop that feeling that makes me depressed for no discernible reason
>>
Well I have nice two bed flat in a not particularly nice town and the world's cutest puppy. I get my bennies to scrape by on. But really I want a job. One I don't hate. Ideal life I want to move the the country again and maybe start a family. Might find an easy job like in a cafe or something
>>
>>38288618
>What do you want?
>Seriously, what is it that you want from life right now?

Good health, I want the pain and numbness in my right hand, arm and shoulder to go away and for me to know I am in a good physical condition again.
>>
>>38295586
Can you please post a picture of your room? It honestly sounds like a dream come true situation for me.
>>
>>38288618
30yr old here.
Literally the same thing you want except replace draw/read with weed, video games, movies, and sex. Preferably fetish sex like scat, pee, bisexual orgies, etc.
>>
File: 20170711_140322.jpg (760KB, 2900x1287px) Image search: [Google]
20170711_140322.jpg
760KB, 2900x1287px
>>38297041
Sorry for the absolute mess, I swear I'm going to clean it up right now. Taken from my chair, looking at the rest of the room. You can see a corner of my glass desk. (that I've had for over 10 years and moved with me everywhere so spare me the glass desk memes). Also curtains are closed but the window lets in a decent amout of light when they're open.
>>
>>38297364
Wow thanks for posting, man. No worries about the mess. I just can't believe that's only 52sq ft. You sure your measurements are right? Google says 16 sq meters is 172 sq ft.

Either way, looks open enough for me. I'd love to live in a place like that. Stupid kids where I went to college bitched about how "small" a 300sq ft (27 sq meters) apt was was 1 person.
>>
>>38297521
Oh sorry I'm a brainlet I must have fucked up the conversion. I'm in Europe so we use metres here. But yes I'm 100% sure it's 16 square metres. And while it's small a couple could live here : the previous occupants were a couple, they had a sofa/bed convertible thing and a smaller desk.

I think most of the stupid kids you're referring to will have to adjust their expectations to reality unless they're part of the 1% or something. Here (one of the largest cities in europe) the only people I know who live in 60 square meters and more are either rich (and/or people who inherited their appartment), or young couples who lose most of their combined income in rent and are never able to save, or immigrants who have free housing.
>>
File: 1496177240671.jpg (47KB, 686x731px) Image search: [Google]
1496177240671.jpg
47KB, 686x731px
>toilet that close to the kitchen
>that bed
Tiny houses are bigger than this for a reason.
>>
>>38297670
Ahh, ok that makes sense.

Im in the midwest U.S.A. Worst part is that those kids were average middle class liberal American kids. It's true what they say about Americans always taking up so much space and being so damned entitled. I guess it's expected when the average affordable 1-bedroom apartment here is 600-800 sq ft (55-75 sq meters).

Although I'm stunned that immigrants get free large apartments over there. No wonder they say Europe is getting cucked.
>>
>>38297859
>Worst part is that those kids were average middle class liberal American kids
Given how the job market is fucked, most of them will waste their inheritance and go straight down below poverty level. Crazy expectations, entitlement and lack of common sense will get them all slaughtered.

>Although I'm stunned that immigrants get free large apartments over there. No wonder they say Europe is getting cucked.
I don't wanna talk about this, it makes me angry. And it goes way beyond what you could possibly imagine. "cucked" is not strong enough to describe what's happening here.

Have a nice day anon.
>>
>>38297764
The only problem I had with my 1 room apartment was that I had to cook and sleep in the same space, so everything always smelt of food.
I basically pay double rent since 2 years ago just to be able to cook, eat, and move to another room to sleep without smells.
>>
>>38288618
>Stop being depressed
>A real cute and sweet girlfriend for once in my fucking life
>A job that I dont hate
>Maybe a nice house and a nice life afterwards
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.