[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you are a 5+/10 then you would be above average and therefore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

If you are a 5+/10 then you would be above average and therefore be very likely to have gotten into a relationship.

Face it. You're unattractive to women.
>>
>>38287767
>You're unattractive to women.
Yes, I actually used your argument as well.
>>
>>38287767
What if you were obese during social development years?
>>
File: meme-sapo-sentimento.jpg (45KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
meme-sapo-sentimento.jpg
45KB, 600x597px
But soc said i was 7.8
>>
>>38287767
But just because you're in a relationship doesn't mean you're attractive. To anyone.
>>
File: 1497816502656.jpg (22KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
1497816502656.jpg
22KB, 405x405px
>>38287767
my personality is the problem, i know there is guys that look way worse than me with girlfriends and no lowering standards doesn't work,
>>
File: 1498593561022.jpg (48KB, 488x668px) Image search: [Google]
1498593561022.jpg
48KB, 488x668px
>>38287812
Oh great here comes the normie who wants to fit in
>>
>>38287791
This. Also my parents beat the shit out of me for no reason.
>>
File: 1498736953031.jpg (81KB, 703x719px) Image search: [Google]
1498736953031.jpg
81KB, 703x719px
>>38287767
Plently of attractive girls have been into me, but either I was too scared to do anything. After I got better with handling my anxiety around women, my autism scared them away eventually.
>>
s-soc said I was a 9 though
>>
>>38287767
I have obtained gf this last month

She's pretty

pretty ugly /:
>>
>>38287960
How do you get over being too afraid to do anything with people? I am incredibly intimidated by people and avoid even little interactions with everyone
>>
>>38287791
This is why i hate this site they automatically assume if you're not ugly you cannot be a robot
>>
>>38287767
I've been hit on by roasties the rare times i've left my house actually, they just disgust me the lot of them, No fucking thanks
>>
>>38288112
Then get the fuck out nobody even wants you here.
>>
>>38288065
In the early stages of courting a female, it's a good idea to think about things you want to talk about. Stalking all of her social media she has any should help with that, but never bring up that you found her on social media, let alone examined every single part of it.

When it comes to actually going up and talking to her, don't think about it. Thinking about it only makes it worse. Just fucking do it.
Also, don't put her on a pedestal. Women are intellectually inferior to men for the most part.
>>
>>38287767
I know for a fact that I'm above average attractiveness. The reason for me being a kissless virgin is a repulsive personality and crippling self loathing.
>>
>>38288196
What if I am wanting to pursue guys?

Also my problem is largely rooted in the fact that I experience a lot of discomfort when interacting with people, which makes socializing on any level an unpleasant experience that I avoid. Talking to people and stuff is hard so I just don't do it and I don't know how to fix that
>>
Some girls have seemed attracted to me before, but last doesn't last after talking to me for more than a few minutes
>>
File: uh.jpg (156KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
uh.jpg
156KB, 1200x1200px
>>38287791
>tfw fat during puberty
>tfw it fucked up my hormones and shit and made me even uglier than i would have been otherwise
>tfw still haven't lost all the weight
>>
I don't know what to think because some people have made fun of my looks but there have also been some girls who've liked me before (like before high school so maybe it doesn't mean much). So I don't know whether or not to make the effort to get a gf, because if I'm below average it would not be worth it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.