[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"I remember back one year when daddy had no money Mommy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: Eminem-eminem-228036_299_401.jpg (24KB, 299x401px) Image search: [Google]
Eminem-eminem-228036_299_401.jpg
24KB, 299x401px
"I remember back one year when daddy had no money
Mommy wrapped the christmas presents up
And stuck 'em under the tree and said some of 'em were from me
'Cause daddy couldn't buy 'em
I'll never forget that christmas I sat up the whole night crying"

"And at the time every house that we lived in
Either kept getting broke into and robbed
Or shot up on the block and your mom was saving money for you in a jar
Tryin' to start a piggy bank for you so you could go to college
Almost had a thousand dollars till someone broke in and stole it
And I know it hurt so bad it broke your momma's heart"

Why can't literally any other rapper write lyrics like these?
>>
>>38287496
What? What's special about this?

He's just telling a story in simplistic language. There's nothing special about it at all. Just recounting something he's actually been through.
>>
>>38287548
Yeah. But compared to the crap out there today? Niggers just say a phrase over and over into a mic these days and it counts as rap.
>>
File: 1448482219636.png (7KB, 124x149px) Image search: [Google]
1448482219636.png
7KB, 124x149px
>>38287615
You are definitely not listening to anything else other than hip-hop garbage on the radio. If you want a story or complex stuff like this, listen to "His Pain" with Kendrick Lamar or "For Your Eyes Only" with J Cole.
>>
>>38287615
So stop listening to rap and start listening to funk and psychedelic pop like people with taste?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8KB, 288x175px
>listening to chimp sounds
>>
>>38287496
because other rappers have more creative ability
>>
File: Coleman.jpg (102KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Coleman.jpg
102KB, 1600x900px
>>38287785
oyy lumo
>>
>>38287761
Believe me, I don't listen to much rap. 90's rap and Em are the exception. I'd rather listen to Dion's the Wanderer on repeat than anything on the radio today.
>>
listen to swollen members or shing02
>>
>eminem is the only good rapper
>he raps about real things
You sound like basic tinder sluts
>>
>>38287496
someone who's an utter tool when it comes to music:

is Eminem actually any good as far as rap goes?
>>
>>38287880
look at him guys!! he doesn't like modern music. isn't he special?
>>
>>38288077
Nigger what? First I get accused of not liking the right kind of modern music, than I get accused of not liking modern music at all. Fucking robots. But yeah, niggers repeating a phrase over and over again is shit tier music. Also, for the record, I prefer the music of my time. Most people do. Don't worry, you'll get it when whippin and nae naein is out of style.
>>
>>38288286
I get it man. but coming on r9k and making this thread was a bad idea. it's the whole "born in a wrong generation" idea.
>>
Rap is homosexual. Harsh noise is the only relevant genre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfbBjp7EboE
>>
>>38288326
I didnt make this thread, genius.
>>
>>38288382
definitely looks like you did goober
>>
>>38288424
I simply agreed with OP and expanded on his point, which he kind of failed to make. Eminem's lyrics are (were) more meaningful than much of the music you hear from the same genre today.
>>
>>38288467
Not the anon you were replying to but you and op are retarded and should not comment on the state of modern rap.
>>
>>38288333
>mfw some people thinks this is music
>>
>>38288555
Why is that? It's all garbage anyway. Even the rap I do like is the music equivilent of a popcorn flick, can be fun, but decidedly shallow.
>>
listen to some immortal technique, nigga
>>
"my dog came in my room and ate my ass and i used a broom
to fuck his. he sucked my dick straight out my fruit of the loom
i'll be fucking dogs til i'm in my tomb
i know god is watching. So i'm concocting a reason to even do
what I'm doing. Need find me a litter box
to poo in. Or an oven to throw a jew in"

-Don't Fuck Wit' Me

Eminem
>>
"I'm Eminizle. You fizzle when i shizzle ma wizzle
i'm crazy is all. I stick my big balls in your little
vat of acid. chew fat. got a doo rag on my ass, kid
my left ball knows all the answers, you should ask it
I put severed clits in a basket like Osama Bin Laden
i put a lad in carpet like alladin. got split personality, i'm bad men"
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.